bargain hardware Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend bargain hardware

How would you rate bargain hardware ?

"Looking around took me some time to choose the right company, glad I chose Bargain Hardware. These guys were very patient and helpful with my questions, no pushy sales technique, left me to make my own choice as I knew exactly what machine I wanted. Kept up to date, fast delivery and to be honest I could not find anyone else close to value for money they offered. Machine arrived exactly when told it would. Installed and running perfectly, many thanks. will use again"
David Ferguson
"I've used Bargain Hardware a couple of times for secondhand servers, there support and sales were 1st class. I had an issue with one server and it was dealt with promptly. I can highly recommended BH."
bargain hardware is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews