bargain hardware Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend bargain hardware
00AM
12AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact bargain hardware?

Tell us how bargain hardware made you happy

Live Chat
"Phenomenal experience with this company. I had an urgent requirement for 8 HP servers to be shipped direct to my DC in Dublin just a few days before Christmas and bargain hardware were able to assemble, pack and ship them there for Christmas Eve. Peter really went out of his way to sort me out with this and it's hugely appreciated. I'll definitely be using them again."
Are you bargain hardware? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I've bought 3 desktop PC's from bargain and could not believe when they arrive in Keszthely less than 72 hours later. The condition is excellent and so far everything is working good. Very happy with service."
"Big thanks to Kris who not only spent 30 minutes talking me through the ins and outs of Dell PERC RAID controllers, but managed to get me six R720XDs on-site within 3 days. Packaging was spot on and save for me forgetting to order a few empty caddies, everything worked straight out of the box. Will definitely be back."
"Looking around took me some time to choose the right company, glad I chose Bargain Hardware. These guys were very patient and helpful with my questions, no pushy sales technique, left me to make my own choice as I knew exactly what machine I wanted. Kept up to date, fast delivery and to be honest I could not find anyone else close to value for money they offered. Machine arrived exactly when told it would. Installed and running perfectly, many thanks. will use again"
"I've used Bargain Hardware a couple of times for secondhand servers, there support and sales were 1st class. I had an issue with one server and it was dealt with promptly. I can highly recommended BH."
bargain hardware is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews