ATN Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend ATN Group
Telephone, Live Chat
Read ATN Group Reviews

Tell us how ATN Group made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
ATN Group 5 star review on 13th June 2017
Ryan
More Photos & Videos
James was really prompt and exhaustive on answering my queries in regards to a CCJ .
My mind is a lot clearer on what to do next to make sure this is removed from my records.
Brilliant advice from Liam, can't fault any of it. Set my mind at ease within minutes of talking to him. I didn't have any idea of what the law was when it comes to Bayliffs, but now I do. Thank you so much. I feel so much better about it all now.
Very helpful and knowledgeable. Was able to outline my options clearly and provide advice and guidance as to the best solution. Easy to talk to and very non-judgemental. Highly recommended.
very thorough review of options and consequences
Was so scared to ring for help. But 2 minutes of talking to these really helped and made me feel better straight away. So much info quickly given and feel so much better that it'll all be sorted soon. Would definitely recommend to anyone who feels scared to ring or ask for help as I feel 1000x better just talking to him for 5-10 minutes and the help and advise he gave me was more than anyone had in 2 years.
Knew exactly what was on my forms and how to proceed to the next step
I was able to receive very clear advice from Liam and he has put my mind at rest.

Thank you!
I phoned Liam up asking me about my money issues and he's putting me in the right direction fantastic support thanks for helping me
Please use this company before you speak to anybody else. Excellent,professional advice and a kind understanding ear at the end of the phone.
I was talking with Liam and his advice and reassurance towards me were 100% appreciated such a kind and understanding fella to talk with thank you
Very helpful,great service, always at the end of the phone for advice, would 100% recommend, thank you for putting ours life's back on track
Made me feel at ease and helped tremendously with the pressure of debt.
James was clear, thorough, patient and incredibly helpful. I was able to resolve my problem quickly thanks to his advice.
I'm not comfortable speaking about money with strangers but made me feel at ease & offered very clear advice I was able to understand. I would recommend to anyone.
Really pleased with the information and advice received. Wouldn't have know anything if I hadn't of made the phone and just carried on paying like normal
Absolutely amazing, I was dealt with quickly and professionally. More people need to know about these guys as Marstons have a terrible rep for bullying, lying and intimidation. Saved me a ridiculous fee to crooks, I am so grateful.
I would strongly advice you to contact Bancrupcy advice they were very helpful to me in my situation.
I was fortunate enought to be able to offer a settlement to my creditors if they would agree to full and final payment, however the collections teams were not interested and wanted the full amount.
I spoke to Liam at Bankruptcy Advice Online who provided me with a solution I was not aware was available to me.
My Creditors have now accepted my settlement proposal and I am clear of my debt for the first time 5 years.
Without Liam's help I would still be paying my creditors via my Debt Management Plan for the next 5+ years. Would certainly recommend their services to anyone in difficulty with their finances or creditors.
James our advisor were very helpful and solved our query today would recommend your service 100%
Explained the issue fully and completely. They gave me clear advice and was understanding towards my situation. I would highly recommend speaking to these guys for help and advice.
Thank you.