ATN Group Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend ATN Group

Tell us how ATN Group made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"I spoke with an advisor over the phone. He is the only person who actually knew that HSBC pretends Metropolitan Debt Collections is actually HSBC themselves. If anyone had told me this before, I would not have wasted my 4 hours on the phone before calling this Advisor. Excellent, knowledgeable, and friendly."
"they sorted out this debt quickley"
"When I phoned this number I wasn't sure what sort of person or advice I would receive as I was becoming rather wary of online information regarding debt. Having read a few forums I saw a link and it was mentioned that this was a free advice service. I decided to call. I was pleasantly surprised that it was so informal and Liam who talked to me was very reassuring as well as extreamly knowledgeable. I was grateful for his time and impressed that this is free advice was available like step change but at a more personal level. I recommend anyone with letters or CCJs especially from Lowell to contact them. They know the ins and outs of this financial body and how they operate. Thank you Liam, once again. DW"
"I didn't see a way out of my situation but the advice I received was so good it literally changed my life for the better"
"Gave me real world advice based on my circumstances and situation. Could not have asked for a more genuine service. Very glad I called and spoke to Liam. If you are in a bit if a hole and need help, this guy will give you the ladder you need. Thank you for your kind and helpful advice."
"Practical advice was given to reassure me of what's happening and will happen going forward. No need to panic"
"The person I spoke to didint help a lot.it seemed like he wanted me to be in more dept."
"I spoke to the lovely Liam, who calmed me down, made me laugh and explained the legalities (and tricks of the trade) concerning bailiffs. Incredibly helpful, sympathetic advice, and it felt great to know that someone was on my side. I can't believe it's free, but it is!"
"Very very happy with the advice and gave me advice that's best for me well recommended 💯👍"
"I spoke with Liam who advised me perfectly what action to take. Thank you so much you really put my mind at rest"
"excellent straight forward advise i spoke to liam who put my mind at ease these people know what there talking about you will not find better advise"
"I managed to speak to Liam about a variety of issues although he cannot help me at the moment due to issues with another company he advised me, has managed to make me feel calm and less frightened which is difficult in a situation regarding debt. Once I have cancelled my con of an IVA with another company I will be definately contacting Liam as his professionalism yet friendly and informed approach is by far the best experience with any company I have encountered before. I work in a telephone based environment and understand the difficulties staff can face with customers who are in a state to say the least but Liam dealt with it in a respectful way and even managed to make me laugh. 10|10 would recommend Liam, MANAGEMENT NEED TO GIVE RAISE!!"
"The gentleman I spoke to was very helpful and passed me onto the relevant people to deal with my debt"
"Spoke to James. Such a relief to talk to someone who could offer such clear and helpful advice. Thank you."
"Straight to the point, clear advice. Really helped me"
"Spoke to James online and feel so much better now I know my rights. Quick response straight to the point. Thankyou"
"Perfect advice given with a query against Marston Bayliffs. I would 100% use this service again, tell friends and family to do so also. Keep up the great work!"
"Submitted my details online and they called me straight back. Quick, friendly and professional, went through all my options and sorted everything within the same day. Can not recommend enough."
"Having been initially sceptical about online organisations who offer free advice and then charge I have to admit these people do exactly a they say, free impartial advice, no nonsense, set my mind at ease and helped when I needed it most and for free"
"So very helpful. Would recommend this service to anybody."
ATN Group is rated 4.93 based on 251 reviews