ATN Group Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend ATN Group

Tell us how ATN Group made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Amazing gentleman who helped me made me feel so much better about the situation would recommend this service highly. Fantastic"
"I found you very helpful and I would recommend you to anyone to solve issues and put you on the right track in what to do"
"Liam was very helpful, gave me great advice on the best solution to my debt problem. Would definitely use the service again."
"I messaged this company in hope to get just a little advice couldn’t have been happier was offered a call straight away and they have majorly helped out with the situation if you need advice don’t delay in messaging them thank you so much :)"
"Very helpful polite advisor. Thank you for advice and all informations"
"To summarize in one word "Impressed". Provided excellent advice focusing in how they can immediately make an impact, I think I had never had an organisation take so much care and interest in helping me solve my problems without a commercial agenda guiding them. If you want real advice, from real people, which will really help you. Call right now. Do not delay. My only regret is not having called 6 months ago. Thanks PD. Speak with Liam"
"Couldn’t recommend enough! The man I spoke to was very helpful and immediately made me feel so much better and gave me some great advice!!!"
"My advisor Liam was very courteous and professional in his manner. I am very happy with the final outcome."
"Fantastic service and very knowledgeable staff, thanks for your help."
"Liam is a amazing genuine guy. He was always available to answer any questions I had. He is very professional and have lots of experience. I’m happy that I find Baker Adams. They just made my bankruptcy very comfortable and there was no issues that official receiver could point out. Thanks Liam"
"I spoke with Liam and he immediately put me at ease about my entire situation and fully understood. He never rushed me off the phone and he went through all my concerns, he couldn’t have been more helpful. He has even continued to be a support through the process and I am extremely grateful. Had I have not spoken with Liam I don’t know where I would be right now with the mess I have been in. Thank you for the amazing job you do Liam you are a credit to the company."
"Spoke to the advisor at great length who took great interest in my personal circumstances, was very knowledgable and assesed the circumstances very clearly. Great at explaining things and very patient. Literally could not fault this service! Im certain i will be contacting these guys again once i have my situation under some control. Many thanks!!!"
"after just one phone call my adviser liam completely reassured me that it was more than possible to get out of the mess i had got into with payday lenders .now less than a week later i have spoken to all the pay day lenders and have come up with an alternative plan to repay."
"very informative and polite i spoke to a liam jones highly recommend"
"I was very happy with the information given to me . I found the gentleman very polite , courteous and knowledgeable. Thankyou."
"Just spoke with a Baker Adams representative on behalf of a lady I support and the gentleman on the phone could not have been more helpful and knowledgeable. Super advice on which I am going to act immediately. Thank you so much."
"The information provided was honest, clear and very helpful"
"The advisor I spoke with was very informative and helped me with an ongoing problem with Lowell and took a weight of my shoulders."
"Fantastic advice very informative and supportive polite member of staff"
"Consultant instructed me what to do, where to go, and how to stop bailiff before prosecute anything from my house."
ATN Group is rated 4.93 based on 258 reviews