ATN Group Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ATN Group

Tell us how ATN Group made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"My advisor Liam was very courteous and professional in his manner. I am very happy with the final outcome."
"Fantastic service and very knowledgeable staff, thanks for your help."
"Liam is a amazing genuine guy. He was always available to answer any questions I had. He is very professional and have lots of experience. I’m happy that I find Baker Adams. They just made my bankruptcy very comfortable and there was no issues that official receiver could point out. Thanks Liam"
"I spoke with Liam and he immediately put me at ease about my entire situation and fully understood. He never rushed me off the phone and he went through all my concerns, he couldn’t have been more helpful. He has even continued to be a support through the process and I am extremely grateful. Had I have not spoken with Liam I don’t know where I would be right now with the mess I have been in. Thank you for the amazing job you do Liam you are a credit to the company."
"Spoke to the advisor at great length who took great interest in my personal circumstances, was very knowledgable and assesed the circumstances very clearly. Great at explaining things and very patient. Literally could not fault this service! Im certain i will be contacting these guys again once i have my situation under some control. Many thanks!!!"
"after just one phone call my adviser liam completely reassured me that it was more than possible to get out of the mess i had got into with payday lenders .now less than a week later i have spoken to all the pay day lenders and have come up with an alternative plan to repay."
"very informative and polite i spoke to a liam jones highly recommend"
"I was very happy with the information given to me . I found the gentleman very polite , courteous and knowledgeable. Thankyou."
"Just spoke with a Baker Adams representative on behalf of a lady I support and the gentleman on the phone could not have been more helpful and knowledgeable. Super advice on which I am going to act immediately. Thank you so much."
"The information provided was honest, clear and very helpful"
"The advisor I spoke with was very informative and helped me with an ongoing problem with Lowell and took a weight of my shoulders."
"Fantastic advice very informative and supportive polite member of staff"
"Consultant instructed me what to do, where to go, and how to stop bailiff before prosecute anything from my house."
"Being faced with some difficult decisions and not being able to get any concrete help elsewhere I approached Baker Adams. I found Liam to be supportive, knowledgeable, helpful and straight talking. He talked me through the situation I was having to deal with and made the whole process much easier for me to go through. I recommend them."
"Great service!"
"Very helpful your advice is great thankyou after speaking too use i now know what i have to do"
"Strait from the start was honist. Clear and very professional! Dident think I would of got this far, never mind try and sort my depts out!. Just like most people pushed them under the Matt hoping thay go away! Thanks Liam and will share my update of the end results 👍👍"
"I had no knowledge of what was involved to become bankrupt and the future implications and was very worried but, they turned an extremely stressful situation into a fairly painless one, taking my hand through the whole process, doing pretty much all the hard work and reassuring me all the way.. I had peace of mind and it was completed very quickly with advice and help all the way. So glad I choose to use them."
"Liam was a really friendly person, easy to talk to and not judgemental at all. I’ve enquired a few times for debt relief and always been pushed to do an iva, which I didn’t think I could afford. Liam offered honest advice . And gave me options to think about. After my phone call, I feel more positive about my situation especially knowing that baker Adams are there to assist me further if I need it. Thank you 😊"
"Gave me help to go further with my problem. The gentleman was very helpful and reassuring. Thankyou."
ATN Group is rated 4.96 based on 249 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access