balloonprinting.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend balloonprinting.co.uk
"The instructions for using the helium had been obscured by sticking 2 boxes together and the only visible instructions which we followed were on how to dismantle which could have been dangerous"
I am very sorry to hear that you struggled to read the operating instructions on the box for your disposable Helium cylinders. We do often package multiple boxes together to save you having to pay twice for delivery. It might be handy to know that the operating instructions are included in your order confirmation email as well as our website just in case you need them. We are also open during normal office hours and are always happy to help if you have any queries, so please do get in touch if we can help you in future.
"We ordered 250 branded balloons at short notice. The company were great in getting our order processed quickly, however the string was missing from one of the office orders and the balloons lasted less than 24hrs with the helium we purchased from them.. disappointing."
Hi Serina, I am really sorry to hear that you are disappointed with how long your printed balloons floated once you had filled them with Helium. I'm not sure if you are aware that the recommended 'float time' for a 10'' latex balloon is somewhere between 8-10 hours as advised by balloon manufacturers, so yours did really well if they stayed up for almost 24 hours. There are products which you can add to your balloons to extend your 'float time' and I would be more than happy to discuss them with you for any future orders. Thank you for taking the time to share your review.
"Was gutted not to be able to get the Black balloons we had wanted due to delivery problems with supplier but the white ones were nice in the end too. The print was great and the balloons arrived quickly. The order was for a tight deadline but the team managed to turn it around really speedily and were super helpful. Only real issue I had was that we ordered the helium separately and though it said it was enough for 30 balloons it only really filled 15 of the 25 foil printed balloons we ordered, perhaps because they have a bigger capacity than regular balloons? The seal on a couple of the balloons also seemed to maybe be a bit bad as they deflated somewhat very quickly... Great staff though! All very lovely :D"
It's great to hear that you are so happy with your Pax foil balloons, I know that the team worked very hard to get your order completed and dispatched within 24 hours, we love a good challenge! I'm sorry that we didn't have enough black balloons in stock on that day but I am glad that the design team were able to work with you to find a solution, your balloons looked great!

When we supply Helium we advertise the number of balloons each cylinder can inflate and our Balloon Team are always on hand to advise on cylinder capacity and sizes. I am not sure where you get you Helium supply from but it might be worth checking the details with them.

Please do get in touch if you are planning another event, our team would be more than happy to chat through your details and make sure that you have everything you need. Thank you for sharing your review.
balloonprinting.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 165 reviews