balloonprinting.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend balloonprinting.co.uk
"Great fast and efficient service will be using again."
Hi Jade - Thank you for your kind feedback. We know how important time scales can be when you are planning an event, so we do our very best to get your balloons printed and sent out to you as soon as we can. I hope to work with you again.
"Good service"
Hi Elizabeth, I'm glad you liked your school balloons, your artwork was a lot of fun to work with. Thank you for the kind feedback
"very happy"
I am glad to hear that our Balloon Team were able to help, thank you for the kind feedback
"Very good customer services and speedy service - Would highly recommend"
Happy that we could help :)
"Great product, delivery as specified - ease of use on website and great customer service response to enquiry emails. Very please and have saved details to use again in the future!"
I so am glad to hear that our Balloon Team were able to help, thank you for the kind feedback
"👍very friendly and helpful good product and swift delivery"
Hi Paul, I am so glad that you liked the design suggestions I made for your balloons, I think they turned out really well. Thank you for your kind feedback
"Had an order printed in the wrong colour, and then the follow up order was produced with unfit quality ink for the show I was intending on using them for. Was then asked to send the remainders back to obtain a discount... after the show had taken place in which I needed the proper number I ordered in the first place"
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent order. It's difficult to hear that you have had such as negative experience during your recent order but I will take your comments on board and see what I can do to make sure that it doesn't happen again.
"Really Good product at the speed we needed them #excellent"
"The service from start to finish was fantastic. From my first enquiry phone call through to delivery. Thanks! Couldn't have asked for more!"
Wow! I’m so blown away by your review. It made my day and I cant wait to share your kind words with the rest of the team. Thank you.
"Really happy with our balloons thank you - great colour, great printing, great service."
Hi Barbara, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I loved the shade of ink you chose for your balloons, the vibrant green really stood out on the balloons, I am so glad that we were able to help.
"Excellent service with quick delivery. Would definitely use this company again"
There is nothing better than seeing the words 'Excellent Service' at the start of a review for us, thank you very much for your kind comments.
"Fast, efficient and exceptional quality, thank you so much!"
Hi Sacha, I'm glad that we were able to work together on your artwork and come up with a really eye catching design for your balloons. I think they looked great. Thank you for your kind comments.
"Brilliant service and product once again. Thank you !!!"
Hi David, thank you so much for the 5 Star review, its great to see you becoming a regular customer. Please let us know if we can help with anything else in the future.
"quick delivery and straightforward process. Good customer care as well."
Hi Mariusz, We know that planning an event can be quite stressful so we try to keep things as straight forward as we can. I'm glad that it shows. Thank you for the kind feedback.
"Great service, great communication and great product."
"Great service"
Thank's for the feedback, i'm so happy that we could help.
"Amazing service"
Thank you for the 5 star review, I am glad that we were able to help.
"Excellent service quality products and speedy delivery met all expectations"
Hi Carl, what a brilliant review! I am so glad that we were able to help with your Innovations balloons, they we so distinctive and a joy to print. Please let me know if we can help again in the future.
"At short notice, they understood that I needed the balloons on Wednesday to be flown on Thursday for Saturday in Zimbabwe for birthday celebrations. The order was processed very promptly and very excellent to my satisfaction. Thank you so much."
Hi Priscilla, thank you for your kind review. I am so glad that we were able to pull everything together in such a short space of time for you and I hope that the 80th celebrations went well. Please do let me know if we can help you again in the future.
"You did a great job and on time and your customer care is excellent. Thanks"
Hi Rosemond, it was wonderful to work with you and I am so glad that we were able to get your balloons just the way that you wanted them. Thank you for your kind feedback.
balloonprinting.co.uk is rated 4.90 based on 145 reviews