balloonprinting.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend balloonprinting.co.uk
"Fast painless ordering over the phone, with very polite staff. A breath of fresh air from the normal disinterested companies who begrudgingly take on a 'min order'."
Thank you so much for the lovely feedback, I can't wait to share your comments with the team in our meeting this afternoon - I think they deserve some celebratory cake!
"Great customer service and fast delivery."
Thank you for your lovely feedback. We work hard to get orders printed and dispatched to you as soon as we can.
"Balloons looked great and delivered very quickly"
Thank you for your kind feedback, I'm glad that we were able to get your balloons to you so quickly. Is there anything which we could have done differently to deserve 5 stars?
"It was a very efficient service and the product was received in a timely fashion."
Thank you for your kind feedback, I hope that we can help you again in the future.
"excellent service. top quality products"
Hi Andreas, I am glad to hear that your balloons reached you in Cyprus and that the quality of our balloons shows through. Thank you for the kind feedback.
"Superb service"
Thank you very much for the feedback Ian, I hope that your golf day event went well and that your balloons stood out.
"Very patient staff and great professional service"
Hi Steven, i'm so glad that your balloons came out well, it was a pleasure to help.
"They managed to put through our order in a matter of days and were very helpful in giving advice."
I am glad to hear that our Balloon Team were able to help, thank you for the kind feedback
"Great customer service and exceptionally quick."
Hi Nina, I am so glad that your Gifstar balloons arrived in time for your event, I'm happy that we were able to help :)
"Fast awesome service"
Thank you for the great feedback Karen, I'm glad that we were able to help when you were working to such tight timescales.
"Great service and friendly staff"
Happy that we could help :)
"Excellent customer service, competitive pricing and willingness to try something new to meet our requirements (printing a two coloured logo on one side of the balloon). Quality of the balloons was fantastic, they threw in plenty of extras and the delivery was very quick and in plenty of time for our big event."
The most rewarding part of our job is working with customers to make something truly special for their event and I am glad that it shows through in our service and products. Thank you for the lovely feedback.
"Everything! Great product and great service."
Hi Nicola, I'm glad you liked your Thomson balloons, they looked great. Thank you for the lovely feedback
"Very fast response, cost effective, rapid production and delivery. Have used before and will use again!"
Thank you Wayne, it's great to see you coming back to us for another order and wonderful to hear that you are so happy with our service. I'm happy we can help.
"I ordered some balloons to decorate for a charity tea party and I was delighted with the great impact that they had! They made a real difference to the overall feel of the event and we got lots of compliments from people on the day! Thank you all for your kind help and advice, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you and use your company again."
Hi Lauren, I'm so glad that we could help give your event that finishing touch and hope that it was very successful! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.
"Fantastic, friendly service and prompt delivery."
Hi Dominic, I am so glad that we were able to help you with your Lungevity balloons, Thank you for your kind feedback.
"Good customer service, personalised balloons look great. Will be using every year."
I am so glad to hear that you love your balloons, it's great being able to work with customers to create personal designs. Thank you very much for your kind comments.
"Brilliant Service and great quality products"
Thank you for your helpful feedback. It's great to see that our high quality and service standards show through, thank you for ordering with us.
"Excellent support from start to finish. We're a small charity with limited funds. We had a logo design with too many colours to be printed as it was. Staff spent a lot of time suggesting options and produced a single colour version of our logo that looks amazing. Very pleased."
Thank you for your lovely feedback. I am really glad that we were able to create something special for you and the charity you work with. I will share your kind comments with the team over a coffee and a slice of cake in our meeting this afternoon.
"Thank you very much for my recent order many thanks"
Thank you for your lovely feedback Kerry. I am really glad that we were able to work with you and come up with some great designs for your balloons. Thank you for placing your orders with us.
balloonprinting.co.uk is rated 4.92 based on 104 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!