balloonprinting.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend balloonprinting.co.uk
"Thoroughly recommend Balloon Printing as it was a very seamless experience. Great customer service and even better prices. The balloons were delivered very quickly and we'll definitely buy from them again next time!"
Hi Holly. it can be a challenge to get orders turned around in extremely tight time scales like yours (If I remember we had your balloons printed and dispatched in less than 24 hours) so I am very glad to hear that the ordering process was 'seamless' for you. Please do get in touch if we can support you with any future events.
Hi Holly, What a perfect review. I cant wait to share your comments with the rest of the team in our daily meeting, I think some cake is well deserved. Thank you very for sharing your comments.
"Although a little overpriced an excellent printing and product. High Quality!!"
It's great to hear that the high quality of our balloons and our printing shows through. Thank you for your 5 star review.
"This was a re-order and the service was second to none, they pulled up my last order and all I had to do was pay. Very easy transaction."
Hi Korena. We take it as a huge compliment when customers come back to us, so thank you for letting us print your balloons again. I look forward to working with you again in the future.
Hi Korena, Thank you so much for coming back to us for another order. It's always a pleasure to help you with your KJ's Entertainment balloons, I love your artwork with the two children, they look so cute. Please let me know if we can help you again.
"went out of their way to help, absolutely brilliant company to buy from. Very friendly and made things so easy. Balloons not arrived yet, but already got the cylinders etc"
Hi Janet, it's great to be able to support local groups like the Army Widow's Association and you were a pleasure to work with. Thank you for your lovely review.
"Just what we wanted, clear logo & good quality balloons"
We like to keep things as simple as we can. I am glad that we were able to help. Thank you for your kind review.
I am so glad that we could help,
Thank you for your kind review.
"We placed an order for my company of 30 printed balloons and helium. The printing on the balloons was fine, nice and legible etc. Upon placing the order, we were advised that the helium lasts for ten hours so on the morning of our event, we came in early to inflate the balloons. The helium was supposed to inflate 30 9" balloons so we purposely under inflated our balloons as they were 12". It lasted for 17 balloons before the helium had completely ran out. In addition, by 13:00 so 5.5 hours after inflating, half of the 17 balloons were almost on the floor. Delivery and actual printing was fab, the rest I feel was quite poor sadly and I feel it let down the event I was holding."
Hi Claire, It's great to hear that you are happy with the quality and printing of the balloons which we designed for you. The advice which you were given by our team after you placed your order is accurate, 12'' Latex balloons which have been fully inflated with Helium will float for around 10-12 hours. The 12'' Latex balloons a quite large and hold a lot of Helium which allows them to float for longer than the smaller balloons. Some customer wishing to cut costs on Helium do choose to under inflate their balloons as you did, however as the balloons wont have as much Helium gas in them they wont be able to float for as long which is why your balloons dropped in a shorter period of time. Please do let us know if this is something which you are planning on doing for future events as we can help with alternative suggestions such as using smaller balloons or adding High float to extend your balloons float time.
"gt thanks will use you again"
Hi Nicola, It's great to hear that you're happy with your Green Thumb balloons and that you would like to use us again, that's the best type of review. Please get in touch whenever we can help.
HI Nicola, I am so glad that you are happy with your Green Thumb balloons, it would be great to work with you again so please do get in touch if we can help. Thank you for taking the time to share your review.
"Easy to use website and clear pricing. Very quick delivery and great balloons. I’ve used before and will use again"
Designing and ordering your own balloons can be a little daunting if it's not something that you do often (there can be so many different options and decisions to make) we try to keep it as clear and simple as possible so that you can focus on your events. I'm glad that this comes across in our website and that you found it easy to use. Thank you for the wonderful review.
"No hot air with these balloons just excellent quality of product and workmanship supplied on timescale promised. Thank you!"
Hi David, I love a good balloon pun :)
Thank you for the wonderful review, I'm sure your kind words will 'lift' the teams spirits. Please do let us know if we can help you with any future projects.
"Nice and quick"
Hi Atiya. We work very hard to get our customers balloons printed and delivered as soon as we can. With your Eid Mubarak balloons it was just two days between you approving your digital proof and us dispatching your balloons.
Is there anything else that we could have done to make the experience 5 Star for you? If so, please let us know.
HI Atiya. The Balloon Team work really hard to design and print our orders as quickly as we can so that our customers can focus on their events, so it's great to hear that it shows. Is there anything else that we could have done to make your experience 5 Star? If so, please do get in touch and help us to improve.
"Balloons arrived quickly and efficiently organised company!"
Thank you for your lovely feedback Melissa. We work hard to get our orders printed and dispatched as soon as we can, so it's great to hear that your 'Bespoke Babysitting ' ones arrived so quickly. Please let me know if we can help you with anything else in the future.
"Very easy to place a repeat order and fast efficient service received."
Hi Joan, it's always a pleasure to help you with your Shirley Pool balloons. Thank you for your wonderful review.
"Great quality, fast on time delivery. Good customer service. Highly recommend"
Hi Andy, thank you very much for sharing the pictures from your event, the crowd looked like they were having a lot of fun with the giant 3ft latex balloons that we printed for you. They're enormous - and your brand logo looks great on them. Please do come back to us if we can help again in future.
"Prompt responses to questions and a good product"
We are very proud of what we do here at 'Balloon Printing' so its great to hear that we are getting it right for our customers. Thank you for your kind review.
"I needed balloons for a store opening and balloon printing turned around the job in 2 days and delivered on time for bespoke printed 2ft balloons. Thank you!"
Hi Rachel. I must admit that the giant Latex balloons are my favorites, they just demand attention and look brilliant once they have been printed on. I'm sure that your 2ft Hillary's balloons stood out at your event. Thank you for taking the time to share your review and do come back to us if we can help you with any future events.
"Easy to order. Arrived as expected. No complaints. Would order again. Thank you."
Thank you for your 5 Star review and kind comments, please let us know if we can help you with any future events.
"The balloons I ordered are fantastic and the printed text has also come out well. The ordering process was simple and easy and there was only a short turnaround for delivery. The staff were very helpful and quick to respond to my request and emails. Very happy and will use balloonprinting.co.uk again."
Hi Morag, It's great to hear your comments on your recent order and your experiences with our Balloon Team, they're a great bunch of people who are truly passionate about what we do so I am really glad that it shows. Please do come back to us if we can help you again in the future and thank you for the kind review,
"Good service from sales team No response from accounts department after payment to arrange VAT refund."
We're very proud of our website and its great online ordering facility, but i'm afraid that it isn't clever enough to be able to tell if you are exempt from paying VAT for some reason (this information isn't shared to businesses by the tax office) so as a UK trading business it automatically applies VAT to all of our orders.
Customers who don't pay VAT (including our many overseas customers) are very welcome to get in touch so that we can arrange a refund for them. So if this applies to you please do.
"Fast and efficient service even though I requested at such late notice."
Hi Michelle, I wont lie, turning orders around in less than 24 hours can be a real challenge but it's great to be able to support customers working to such short timescales. I'm really glad that we were able to help you. Thank you for the kind review.
"They are brilliant. A quick, easy and cheap service! Thank you"
What a great review! We do best.
Thank you for your comments.
balloonprinting.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 252 reviews