Baker Ross Reviews

10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Baker Ross deliver?

About Baker Ross: Buy at BakerRoss.co.uk. Art and craft products to keep the kids busy all year round, including badge making, educational games & crafts and party bag fillers. Low cost delivery on all orders. FREE mainland delivery on all orders over £75.

enquiry@bakerross.co.uk

Baker Ross Limited
2 3 Forest Works
Forest Road

Categories:
Toys & Games
Toys & Games

Tell us how Baker Ross made you happy

"Happy with the goods but the courier company needs to be instructed not to leave parcel in porch in broad view. Could at least put behind bin or somewhere out of sight."
Are you Baker Ross? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"CRAFT AND GLUE BRUSHES I purchased these brushes to do some craft work with children this week. Luckily, they did not arrive in time for the children to use. I was finishing off a few bits on their projects today using these brushes. I am an artist- I know how to use a paintbrush! Whilst washing one of these brushes, I had my finger badly cut by the ‘seam’ joining the edges. It’s a very nasty cut and I am extremely pleased that the children didn’t have an opportunity to use them Upon examination, I note that all brushes in the two packs are identical with this fault. I would like your reassurance that you will withdraw this product from your sales. I would also request that you send to me a full refund immediately. I have not gone public with this but should I not get a reasonable response from you very quickly, then I shall have to re-think."
"Wide choice of items available. Free delivery and pretty quick. Made my purchase really easy."
"amazing service! Fast delivery."
"Arts and crafts material arrived in excellent condition. Kids loved making the Christmas trees and hair boppers. Very good quality art material and reasonably priced."
"I was so pleased with the products I ordered for my family"
"Great party bag products. Great choice. Quick delivery."
"Great seasonal products and good value for money. I have been able to bring crafting to my daughter's birthday parties and also all the toys for the party bags"
"I placed an order for arts and crafts items and was happy with my purchase, the packaging was good and so was the delivery time."
"Came on time for next day delivery which I needed very much for a last minute birthday party."
"Excellent range of craft items. Good value."
"Easy to access website. Clear and simple ordering process. Good description and illustration of goods. Comparible prices and of good quality. Orders delivered very quickly, packaged well without excess packaging that all has to be disposed of so friendly to the enviroment. A really easy, efficient website to access for someone who want to either browse or speed order. Emails to inform of sales of forthcoming stock with money savers. Excellent service in delivery with good range of delivery options for urgent orders. A good shopping experience"
"I have now ordered many paints etc from Baker Ross and they have arrived quickly and in perfect condition whilst also being cheaper than other Art Paint Suppliers on the internet. I love Baker Ross also because it's so easy to shop there and can also use Paypal as a payment method, makes life so much easier."
"Excellent quality paper trimmer. Delivery was swift and on time. Awesome!"
"A fantastic range of products at great prices - cheaper than anywhere else I had seen - with a good range of voucher codes regularly emailed to customers or displayed on their website homepage."
"Great products. Excellent service. Great prices. Would highly recommend for craft projects"
"they provided good quality products at an affordable price"
"Items always instock, excellent speedy delivery and delivery person uses my safe place which helps enormously."
"Good products and excellent service. Happy to sort out any problems with a friendly & efficient attitude. I have used them many times for large & small events, or just to keep the grandchildren happy."
"Lots of choice with really great prices"
Baker Ross is rated 4.57 based on 21 reviews