Bake me a Gift Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bake me a Gift
very pleased with the prompt delivery, the brownies where excellant
Arrived in time. Delicious didn't last long. Had to eat them all once started 😋
Fabulous brownies, and beautifully presented. A great way to send a gift. Would highly recommend.
Quick and efficient.
The company is very efficient. However, I could wish that the lines showing where to write the review, and also when ordering, the lines showing where to put my credit card number, were made more visible. I am over 80 years old and perhaps my sight it not as strong as it used to be. It caused me problems when ordering, and they are only just visible on my screen now.
Sent as gift to a family with COVID They were thrilled with the Brownies,said they were delicious and could only eat half at a time ! Thank you
Excellent service, speedy delivery bought as a birthday present and my brother in law loved them would definitely use again
Arrived promptly, brownies were very tasty, packaging and personalised card were really good. Would use again. Nice gift to send for a celebration.
Perfect for someone who normally makes all the cakes
Lovely company
Took my brownies to work as a Thank you to the staff. Everyone absolutely loved them.
When I pay for a service I expect a few things: 1. I get what I pay for. 2. I get it when I want it. 3. No hassles. That's not much to ask and Bake me a gift did just that. What more can you ask for from a company? ...plus the brownies were ruddy delicious! 😉
Brilliant service, delivered on time, best brownies ever
Although I haven’t yet had a chance to taste them myself the three separate orders I have sent to friends have reported they were excellent. Only 4 stars because when I tried to change a delivery date on one of the orders and receiving an email to confirm the date had been changed the goods were still dispatched on the original date.
My granddaughter loved her brownies , said they were yummy .
The brownies arrived very quickly and I’m told looked good and tasted delicious. Thanks for a great gift.
Very happy customer, would use these again!
Delivered on time, beautifully presented and I am told the brownies are delicious!
Incredible brownie, the best I’ve ever had. I didn’t like brownies before having these. So good.
My grandson was so pleased with his surprise gift — his other band members thoroughly enjoyed them too, i definitely will further order your delicious brownies.
Bake me a Gift is rated 4.90 based on 218 reviews