Bake me a Gift Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bake me a Gift
My friend was absolutely delighted with these cakes. They were for her birthday.
Absolutely scrumptious, delivered without delay,
First purchase as a Birthday surprise. Received on the day, very well presented lovely brownies enjoyed by all. Will use again and recommend. Thank you
I brought these for my daughter as she moved house. She was so pleased with them, they were delicious, thank you.
Delicious gooey brownies delivered promptly. Much appreciated by my daughter on her birthday!
Grandchildren and grown ups were thrilled to bits said they were amazing
Ordered as a gift so didn't have the pleasure of seeing or tasting the brownies. However, my sister received them and was delighted with presentation, but more importantly, with the taste. She and her husband both really enjoyed them, so thank you.
Fantastic and such quick service. Fantastic brownies. Arrived on time. Recipient was blown away by the gift. Overall, can’t fault anything, the whole buying and receiving experience was brilliant.
The recipient was over the moon with her gift.
I sent a box of brownies and a card as an Easter gift. Not only did the recipients receive them on time and say they were delicious - they then sent a box to a family member as a birthday gift!
A successful gift.
Very impressed with the prompt delivery, as promised. I ordered four packs for four different households and they all thought the brownies were delicious, thank you
I have ordered many times recently for friends and relatives. Excellent service and well received by all.
Ordered two lots for Easter gifts. Both recipients delighted and as an added bonus brought me one to try. So I can honestly say they were delicious
The brownies were lovely. Well packaged too.
Arrived on 31st when email said despatched on the 31.
Would like correct information
Flavoured brownies are much better the then the originals
Would rather have 12 flavored
Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback.

Sorry you didn't quite find the Ultimates quite as tasty as the flavoured ones. We did once try selling 12 single flavours but didnt find many customers wanting those at the time.

However we are also going to offer later this year some new combinations of the best selling flavours mixed together as a six and six combination so please do come back and try one of those options.

Thanks again
Delivered as a gift... The recipients were very impressed by the luxury and professional presentation of their gift... thank you so much for making it special...
The lucky recipients had one each and decided to pack the others up to give away because they were just too good to have around. They list the battle and ate them all before they managed to give them away. Too good, too yummy!
Family absolutely loved them. Delicious.
I have had great service from bake me a gift over the last few months the brownies are very very good delicious.
Bake me a Gift is rated 4.86 based on 64 reviews