BagsDirect Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend BagsDirect
02AM
2AM

About BagsDirect: BagsDirect is the UKs leading supplier of designer handbags, luggage, suitcases, laptop bags and briefcases. Including popular brands: Antler, Kipling, Trunki. FREE delivery on orders over £35. We attribute our rapid success and growth to a formula of frantic customer support and free delivery options.

enquiries@bagsdirect.com

1 Sketty Close,
Brackmills

Categories:
Travel
Travel

Tell us how BagsDirect made you happy

"They have excellent customer service updates. The stock ran out in early December and they kept me update for the few weeks before new stock arrived. I was given the option to cancel my order. They informed me as soon as the item was in stock and dispatched as well as promptly updating me on the courier so I could make local arrangements for collection. All over the festive period too! Great family company to do business with."
Are you BagsDirect? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback BagsDirect receives. Reply Free
"Easy to navigate website with clear information"
BagsDirect is rated 4.50 based on 2 reviews