Badge Base Ltd Reviews

Rachel
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Kirsty B
Linzi and the team created a hard enamel badge for my clients. Linzi's communication throughout was above and beyond what I'd expect, and she ensured I knew when the order would be dispatched and any details surrounding my order. They also sent me one of the badges separately to my client so that I knew what it looked like. I would have no hesitation to place further orders through Badge Base.
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 16th March 2021
It was such a pleasure to work with Linzi and all Badge Base team to bring my design to life, I really enjoyed the whole experience, everyone was extremely helpful and the final product looked amazing! Really recommend Badge Base and cannot wait to work together again!
Thank you for my hand sanitiser bottles. The size, colour and text was great. Also have to compliment the very quick service I ordered them and received my goods the following day. Thank you Badge base, a few more Christmas gifts sorted. Will recommend to friends and order in the future.
Really impressed with the fast turn around and the quality of the badges. Very helpful company to deal with and excellent value for money.
I ordered a few bits for Christmas, the staff were super friendly when I had to call as I had made an error, they sorted for me over the phone. The products came and quickly and well packaged, was a pleasure and will order from you again. Thank you.
Badge Base did such a brilliant job of making me a batch of enamel pins! The website was so easy to use and there was such great communication from the team. Everything was finished very quickly and the badges are great quality. They were even able to send me my order a few weeks quicker at my request. Would highly recommend!
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 4th December 2020
Both Caroline and Linzi are quick to respond and super helpful with any queries. The pins themselves are of great quality and the turnaround is extremely fast! They also arrive well packaged and nicely presented inside a box, which is something you don't often see with other suppliers. I've used Badge Base a few times over the last couple of years now and will continue to use them for many more!
Very helpful and efficient, great quality badges
Fantastic product and great customer service. We'd never had badges made so this was a first for us. Linzi and the team made the process really easy and we will definitely be ordering again.
I order some printed ribbon on Sunday evening and it arrived in Tuesday post, the perfect colour for the perfect present, great quality and clear text. Badge base was a please to order from. Have popped in my next order already! Amazing Thank you!
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 20th November 2020
I purchased a lanyard for my face mask. I got fed up of putting my mask in my pocket or handbag and sometimes losing it. The lanyard attaches to the mask and I wear it around my neck ... always accessible and safe when not being worn. Super fast delivery. I highly recommend this product. Thank you Badge Base - a fab and useful product.
Creating proofing, helpful staff and a very fast turnaround service - what more can I say !
Linzi was incredibly helpful and the badges look great! Thanks a lot!
We love the badges of our logo which is our "North Star" and we have had fantastic feedback from people who receive one. It has been really meaningful for our business as we see them being worn with pride in Zoom meetings. Great service and quality and we will definitely be reordering before we run out of badges! Thank you
I used Badge base to make some silver and gold plated lapel pins, and some name badges.
Communication was excellent, as was the proofing process. The quality of the finished product is great. I'd definitely use Badge Base again.
After contacting Badge Base for a bulk order I was kept fully informed at each step of the process, and the outcome was just what we wanted superb looking pin badges for our club and can't recommend them enough. 10/10
Great service & quality products. Completely satisfied.
I have a small online shop selling pins I’ve designed and I use Badge Base for all my pins now. I have used other manufacturers in the past and I’m much happier with Badge Base. They are very quick at coming back you with everything, super helpful when working on the designs and and have quick turnarounds. Their pins are of a very good quality, my customers are always commenting on the quality of them! I have just ordered my 4th batch of pins with them and I have another I intend to produce with them soon, as well as reorders! They are fab and I couldn’t recommend them enough!
Badge Base Ltd 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Excellent service and excellent product. Badges of a high standard.
Very happy customer