Backstreetmerch Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Backstreetmerch

How would you rate Backstreetmerch?

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Kayley

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Backstreetmerch in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Truly the worst customer service I have ever received. I ordered a Ramones hat for my dad for Christmas on the 3rd of December, starting to panic that I had still not received my item on the 20th of December I called the customer service number on website and left numerous messages and sent many emails. I received 1 email back to say parcel has not gone through customs I replied asking when I am likely to receive parcel. no response. called 29/12/16 to be advised still through customs, cant track, no idea when I will receive it. I will never order of this site again and I am currently awaiting a refund."
"I ordered a sepultura t shirt two weeks ago and after reading online reviews I got worried but the customer service was excellent and I received it this morning"
Backstreetmerch is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews