Backstreetmerch Reviews

44(0)2074281799

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Backstreetmerch made you happy

"Truly the worst customer service I have ever received. I ordered a Ramones hat for my dad for Christmas on the 3rd of December, starting to panic that I had still not received my item on the 20th of December I called the customer service number on website and left numerous messages and sent many emails. I received 1 email back to say parcel has not gone through customs I replied asking when I am likely to receive parcel. no response. called 29/12/16 to be advised still through customs, cant track, no idea when I will receive it. I will never order of this site again and I am currently awaiting a refund."
Are you Backstreetmerch? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Backstreetmerch receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I ordered a sepultura t shirt two weeks ago and after reading online reviews I got worried but the customer service was excellent and I received it this morning"
Backstreetmerch is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews