Babythings4u Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Babythings4u
01AM
1AM

About Babythings4u: Babythings4u gives you access to buy all your baby goods in one place at a cheap price, with fast next day delivery. Babythings4u is a well established nursery retailer since 2009, the company has quickly established itself through its use in technology.

info@babythings4u.co.uk

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Baby & Toddler

Tell us how Babythings4u made you happy

"I was an unhappy customer a while back and wrote a review to match. I was phoned at home by the manager / co-owner repeatedly and threatened if I did not amend my review. If I hung up he phoned me back and shouted abuse again! It was so intimidating I agreed to remove my negative review. I will certainly not deal with them again"
Are you Babythings4u? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Babythings4u receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Really discussing customer service. Fob you off instead of reaching an agreement if an item is faulty its faulty and a full refund should be given. Discusting company I will never shop with them again and I'd say to other customers shop at a proper online retailer like Amazon unlike this utter joke shop."
Babythings4u is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews