BabySecurity Reviews

of reviewers recommend BabySecurity
Read BabySecurity Reviews

About BabySecurity:

We are committed to helping parents find the best products for the newborn baby or infant. We do this by having clear lines of communication via email, Live Chat and Telephone. Our staff are knowledgeable, courteous and always willing to give advice.

+44 1778 561086

info@babysecurity.co.uk

24B, King Street Industrial Estate, Peterborough

BabySecurity 5 star review on 8th October 2021
Shona
BabySecurity 5 star review on 12th September 2021
Evans
Ordered a stair gate to then receive a message to say it was on pre order till the 9th July and would be delivered after that. This should of been on the add itself !! 2 stars as refunded straight away.
Ordered this item on a Friday Morning - free delivery was 3-5 days, next one down offered Expediated (1 DAY) Mon-Sat £3.99 so i selected this one expecting my item on the Saturday as it says "Mon-Sat", i waited in all day no delivery, i messaged on monday to be told this is 1 WORKING DAY delivery....but it DOESNT SAY THAT! apparently it is HIDDEN IN THE T&Cs so i expected my item on Monday, waited in all day, no text no delivery, again Tuesday no text no delivery, Wednesday, NO TEXT item delivered at 2.30 in the afternoon all they have offered is a £3.99 refund for the delivery which when i checked i had not yet received. Apparently its DPD's Fault as they sent the gate all over the country but Baby Security thought i should be the one to chase this up with them as after it left their Warehouse it was no longer their responsibility.
Order delayed. After ordering and paying for a item in stock paying for next day delivery. Items did not show so I call them to be told it out of stock and will be another week. Should say on website if stock is low not allow people to buy when it's not. After being told another date this came an went an again I had to contact the as they didn't bother to tell me. Another date was given an guess what no delivery. Finaly my item came 13 days late. No phone calls of baby security to keep me updated threw out instead I HaD to phone Dailey to find out what was happening. Great prices but shocking customer service
Ordered the lapsi moses basket and stand at beginning of nov and didn't arrive until mid January I rang plenty of times to be updated, and was told 3 times by 3 different people that you would get back to me to tell me what was happening and no one ever did! ( not brilliant when you have a baby on the way and are relying on the item) I'm really pleased with the product but your costumer service was very disappointing I'm afraid.
BOOKED £8.99 NEXT DAY DELIVERY AND IT ARRIVED A DAY LATE. I WAITED IN ON HOLUIDAY ALL DATY!! THEN HAD A PART EXTRA I NEEDED TO ORDER SO BOOKED IT AGAIN FOR A NEXT DAY DELIVERY AND IT AGAIN ARRIVED AFTER 2 DAYS. that's £13 FOR 2 ATTEMPTS THAT both FAILED. nOT HAPPY.
I bought safety guards for our kitchen cabinets from Baby Security via Tesco Direct. No size restrictions were listed on the site. Upon receipt of the product I tried them and they didn't fit our kitchen cabinets (which are very standard). However, Baby Security would not refund the product as it had been opened.
They didn't have the item I purchased in their website and they decided to send something else without communicating it to me.. When I told them I had received the wrong item they told me they should have charge me more for the one they sent (which I didnt want)...
BabySecurity is rated 4.55 based on 1,296 reviews