BabySecurity Reviews

of reviewers recommend BabySecurity
Read BabySecurity Reviews

About BabySecurity:

We are committed to helping parents find the best products for the newborn baby or infant. We do this by having clear lines of communication via email, Live Chat and Telephone. Our staff are knowledgeable, courteous and always willing to give advice.

+44 1778 561086

Fiona
BabySecurity 5 star review on 25th January 2022
Ben
Liang
Great, quick delivery and good service
I t doesn't lock properly
Arrived before we were expecting and the Buggy does exactly what we want
Great quality products and fast delivery. No complaints.
Easy fun and enjoyable
Fantastic experience very fast delivery reasonably priced fantastic quality thank you baby security
Fast delivery. Accurate description Solid and secure item. Easy to use. Our 6 year old easily opens them and the self closing is great
Good Only issue I have is I paid extra for next day delivery and still had to wait a few days before it was delivered. It was left outside my house.
Fantastic product! easy to fit and very sturdy. The baby gates arrived the next day. Will definitely use baby security again in the future.
Great customer service and item is just as described. Arrived quicker than expected too.
Amazing service, so easy to put together and put away, turned up early than expected overall so happy with the product
We ordered two toy pushchairs, but due to a blip in the automated address fill-in on the order, the toys could not be delivered and we "returned to origin". Despite several emails which said nothing could be done until the toys arrived back via the courier. We saw this as not our problem, expecting replacements to be sent out. After a month we requested a refund, which was processed.
Delivery took a while. I was told it had been ‘dispatched’ but when it hadn’t arrived, it was me who had to follow it up and I was then told it would come the next day. It didn’t. It finally arrived ten days after the order. This inconvenience was made better by the customer care team at BabySecurity being available and responsive to my messages. So it’s only fair to recognise this!
Very good
Absolutely fantastic service. Ordered a mattress early Wednesday morning, it was dispatched the same day and had arrived by midday the following the day. Fits our chicco cot perfectly and feels super soft and of good quality. Would highly recommend.
Great customer service and would highly recommend and will definitely be ordering again when something is required
Very good , I recomand .
Brilliant. Great price for the cups I wanted, so ordered one of each colour! Ordered just before Easter Bank Holiday weekend, arrived on the Tuesday. Very happy!
I am highly disappointed your service…..the item ( 2 baby travel cot) I ordered for 100£ Was getting for 59£ from other site but I ordered with you because I needed next day delivery which was 14 of April but I still didn’t receive the items I am so upset and won’t receive the items any more and I will acquire my cash back
I was wondering if I would get my travel set, as was on preorder, arrived in 3 days...😊😊😊, very happy with the purchase and the price.
BabySecurity is rated 4.55 based on 1,429 reviews