Baby Iconic Studio Reviews

of reviewers recommend Baby Iconic Studio
Beautiful clothes, fantastic quality, carefully packaged. Great prompt delivery. Can’t recommend highly enough!
Good quality and quick delivery
It was lovely to see nice outfits for premmies instead of just sleepsuits etc. Item was rec'd promptly and was of beautiful quality. Lovely people to deal with and altogether a very nice experience.
Beautiful products, highly recommend
Gorgeous little shoes, love them, excellent service x
Ordered very easily and the product came within days. It looked and was just as we expected. Brilliant service and great products.
Very good customer service and really good quality products
Blanket was not a soft fluffy blanket it’s stiff and more for a toddler well over priced for what it is
Good afternoon Fiona I am quite saddened to see that you had given us one star due to the product you bought not being fluffy or being overpriced in your opinion , this wrap is an absolute best seller for us and we have been restocking it literally week after week over the course of the last six months as our customers love it! We want all our customers to be happy with their purchases however we are happy to accept returns within 30 days so of course you don't have to keep an item if you don't like it , just log on our website and go to our returns portal to arrange your return . I also want to point out that this product is a wrap - blanket and it is intended for wrapping infants not toddlers as it is ( again ) a wrap blanket.. furthemore it is described accurately , under no circumstances this has been described as fluffy as it is not fluffy ( it is 100% cotton - cotton wraps aren't fluffy ) so i am not quite sure why you were expecting it to be fluffy . Regardless of this please accept our apologies if we didn't meet your expectations this time , thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback Have a good day and stay safe S.N.Sutherland Managing Director
Very pleased with my order. Fast delivery brilliant all around service, would recommend will be using this company again very soon .
Although there was a mix up with the sizes of the stuff that I ordered, I received a phone call with an apology and it was sorted out very quickly
Quality of goods is excellent. Service is second to none. My goods were with me in a couple of days. Beautifully packed. Will definately be using baby iconic studio again and again for my grandaughter. Thankyou so much.
Very happy with my experience shopping on line Baby Iconic Studio.
Such good quality! Everyone commented on the little outfit on my baby and I felt so proud choosing it 😇 Also such good delivery + customer service ! Will definitely purchase from here soon again!
I have ordered amazing things for my little niece, sadly they have not been the right stock. I was considering refund that customer service offered me, but i made happy another baby:-)))…..(my friend eill have baby girl and she was overwhelmed when i gave her your items). Thank you for everything. Tatiana
The clothes I’ve bought for my twin baby Grandchildren have all been of excellent quality at a reasonable price. The fact it’s a homegrown company is a bonus, so we’ll done Baby Iconic.
I have ordered 3 times so far for my granddaughter and everything has been so cute. Good quality and packaged very professionally. Lots of choices as well.
It was fantastic and arrived on time
Quick delivery beautiful products at reasonable prices. Would definitely recommend to anyone 👌👍
Everything beautiful and very good quality
Arrived quicker than I thought, delighted with my purchase will definitely or again. Thankyou
Baby Iconic Studio is rated 4.86 based on 146 reviews