B2B Corporate Reviews

info@b2bcorp.co.uk

The Big House , 1 Moorland Road, Burslem, Stoke on Trent. ST6 1DJ

Tell us how B2B Corporate made you happy
Quick and efficient
Very helpful and informative. Happy and friendly staff. Knowledgeable with the product they supply
Professional, helpful prompt service
Staff are friendly and helpful
Excellent service
Laurence dealt with my request for a new handset in a very friendly and professional manner! He is great at his job! It was a pleasure to set up a new contract with your brilliant team again! Many thanks B2B Corporate!
Been with B2B for a while now, fantastic local company, will go above and beyond for all your company needs.
Excellent service as usual
Good service, helpful, not pushy. Comparatively priced!
Professional clear advise & service
Have dealt with Ashley for several years now and he is always extremely helpful and efficient and gives good and knowledgeable advice . Would highly recommend this service.
Polite and helpful team. Thank you.
Sabina from B2B helped me with the installation of broadband and BT telephone systems. Not only did she save me money, but also increased the speed and capability of the system.

Sabina was very knowledgable about the systems. I would recommend B2B on a corporate level their customer service was excellent, friendly and professional.

I would like to thank Olivia for her help and for guidance she was professional and nothing seemed to be a problem. Polite and friendly. Thankyou
Good contract price, great phone!
Very good service every time I’ve called and competitive rates
A very helpful and professional service. I am delighted with what B2B have provided in looking after my business account.
Very good professional
I have been with B2B for 4 years now and always been helpful courteous and very patient and informative with me because I am an absolute techno dinosaur and they always get back to you when they say they will fully reccomended
Nice people, great service, good prices - why would we go elsewhere?
B2B Corporate is rated 4.77 based on 222 reviews