B2B Corporate Reviews

Read B2B Corporate  Reviews

info@b2bcorp.co.uk

The Big House , 1 Moorland Road, Burslem, Stoke on Trent. ST6 1DJ

Tell us how B2B Corporate made you happy
B2B are to be highly recommended for their efficiency and support. I have been fortunate to have Ash Pickering as my adviser for several contracts and have full confidence in him.
Steven,

Thank you for your fantastic 5* review.

I will pass your kind comments to Ash who will be thrilled to hear your happy with the service he has provided.

Your continued custom is greatly appreciated. If you have any family or friends that wish to save money on their business utilities we have a cash reward scheme in place for recommendations . For more information please call our customer service number on 01782 712379 and we can transfer across to Ask.

Kind Regards
Natalie Green - Customer Service Manager
Have dealt with Ashley for several years now and he is always extremely helpful and efficient and gives good and knowledgeable advice . Would highly recommend this service.
Polite and helpful team. Thank you.
Sabina from B2B helped me with the installation of broadband and BT telephone systems. Not only did she save me money, but also increased the speed and capability of the system. Sabina was very knowledgable about the systems. I would recommend B2B on a corporate level their customer service was excellent, friendly and professional. Thank you Sabina good job 👍
I would like to thank Olivia for her help and for guidance she was professional and nothing seemed to be a problem. Polite and friendly. Thankyou
Good contract price, great phone!
Very good service every time I’ve called and competitive rates
A very helpful and professional service. I am delighted with what B2B have provided in looking after my business account.
Very good professional
I have been with B2B for 4 years now and always been helpful courteous and very patient and informative with me because I am an absolute techno dinosaur and they always get back to you when they say they will fully reccomended
Nice people, great service, good prices - why would we go elsewhere?
Iv been with B2B now for a while , I find good friendly advice, good prices , an quick service thank you please keep it up
Ashley was very professional and honest with me about my best options. Great service
Always a pleasure to talk to them , very helpful and friendly!
Very good company fast efficient service brilliant after sales 10/10
Fantastic service, great deal on my new business mobiles
Good service / good price / good assistance!
Happy with service for approx 5 years now
Always helpful. Always efficient
EVERY THING CLEAR AND EASY
Excellent service from knowledgeable staff
B2B Corporate is rated 4.76 based on 172 reviews