B2B Corporate Reviews

Read B2B Corporate  Reviews

info@b2bcorp.co.uk

The Big House , 1 Moorland Road, Burslem, Stoke on Trent. ST6 1DJ

Tell us how B2B Corporate made you happy
B2B are to be highly recommended for their efficiency and support. I have been fortunate to have Ash Pickering as my adviser for several contracts and have full confidence in him.
Steven,

Thank you for your fantastic 5* review.

I will pass your kind comments to Ash who will be thrilled to hear your happy with the service he has provided.

Your continued custom is greatly appreciated. If you have any family or friends that wish to save money on their business utilities we have a cash reward scheme in place for recommendations . For more information please call our customer service number on 01782 712379 and we can transfer across to Ask.

Kind Regards
Natalie Green - Customer Service Manager
Very good service and Very helpful
Very good service from start to finish, thank you very much 👍
Fantastic service, they go above and beyond to help. cracking friendly team!
Very Helpful and Friendly, delt with my needs perfectly ,thoroughly recommend them.
Ash and his team have always been very helpful and provide a fantastic service. Ash always knows what offers are available and this gives me the flexibility of choosing the best option for my business. I have been with B2B Corporate for many years and will recommend them to anyone who want a personal one 2 one service! Thank you Ash
Excellent service
Very good service and advice new phone is excellent thanks
B2B has been very good for us, from a business to a personal level. We trust their service, and recommendation. The whole organisation comes across as extremely professional.
Have always received good advice from a very professional company. They explain all options available and allow the client to make a decision base d on information given.
Excellent quality and speedy service.
the team were very helpful - which was a marked difference from my previous contract provider. very pleased to have moved across
Very clear at every stage of our company renewal process making a well informed switch to B2B. Wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to other businesses who could really benefit from their transparency.
Clear contracting
Non pushy, knowledgeable, helpful staff and very speedy delivery of new phone.
Very efficient and always on hand if you need any assistance with anything
Have looked after me for years and provided a first class service
as always, professional and polite and oozing with expertize
Helpful, informative, straight forward and good value.
have got no complaints at all, would recommend very good service
I HAVE USED B2B FOR A FEW YEARS NOW AND HAVE ALWAYS HAD A GOOD EFFICIENT SERVICE THANK YOU B2B.
B2B Corporate is rated 4.79 based on 247 reviews