B2B Corporate Reviews

Read B2B Corporate  Reviews

info@b2bcorp.co.uk

The Big House , 1 Moorland Road, Burslem, Stoke on Trent. ST6 1DJ

Tell us how B2B Corporate made you happy
B2B are to be highly recommended for their efficiency and support. I have been fortunate to have Ash Pickering as my adviser for several contracts and have full confidence in him.
Steven,

Thank you for your fantastic 5* review.

I will pass your kind comments to Ash who will be thrilled to hear your happy with the service he has provided.

Your continued custom is greatly appreciated. If you have any family or friends that wish to save money on their business utilities we have a cash reward scheme in place for recommendations . For more information please call our customer service number on 01782 712379 and we can transfer across to Ask.

Kind Regards
Natalie Green - Customer Service Manager
Your team have been very helpful
Very good communications with all the team. I've had 4 upgrades using this company and they take all the hassle out of the process. Highly recommend.
Good service and advice
Very good service
Ash knows the industry, doesn’t procrastinate and gets on with the job. So far after about four years with you, everything seems to be going smoothly. Thank you
Ash Picking is great, very knowledgeable on all the latest models and features and always tries to get the best deal possible.
Very help explained every thing so simple great customer service top man Ashleigh
First class service. Everything is explained well and they do all they can to supply a service that fits your needs. Would highly recommend.
If you ask for 'no nonsense' that is what you get ...straightforward deals.
Fantastic customer service and very friendly and helpful thank you
My mobile phone upgrade was so straightforward using B2B. They went through the options and sorted everything out in one phone call.
Understood and met the needs of the Company, good communications and good service.
Really happy wihr the service
Very happy with our service. Thank you
B2B are always polite and helpful whenever I speak to them to process my upgrade. Thanks again B2B.
Cant find a single issue with B2B, Excellent support from the Admin team when i had issues with transferring my contacts. A good honest company !
Great service, managed to save me quite a lot of money as well as giving me a new handset! Good Job Ash
Thanks for upgrading me to the new iPhone 11 :)
Very happy with my new phone and the service received by Laurence
Just upgraded to iPhone 11 pro, have been a customer for many years and will never use the network direct again..... NO UPFRONT PAYMENT for my phone but a cheaper price plan. Winner... thanks again B2B!
B2B Corporate is rated 4.70 based on 132 reviews