B2B Corporate Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend B2B Corporate

info@b2bcorp.co.uk

The Big House , 1 Moorland Road, Burslem, Stoke on Trent. ST6 1DJ

Telephone

How would you rate B2B Corporate ?

"Upgraded with EE directly for the past 8 years, was contacted by B2B last month to see if they could save me money. Was pleasantly surprised as I didn't have to pay a cost towards both of the iPhones on my account and the price plan is cheaper each month with no delivery cost. Definitely recommend as I’ve saved money but received the same if not better service! :)"
"Been Dealing with B2B for 4 years now, really good customer service, would recommend them"
Nick, Thank you for your 5* review from all the staff here at B2B Corporate.

We look forward to speaking to you when your renewal is due next. In the meantime if you require any assistance please check out our FAQ section at b2bcorp.co.uk or call our customer service team on 01782 712379.

Natalie
"Never really had to deal with them that much but always satisfactory."
Peter,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review from all of the staff here at B2B it is greatly appreciated.

Please remember if you do need to speak with one of the team regarding your account to call us on 01782 712379.

Natalie Green - Customer service manager
"I have been using the B2B Corporate team for a number of years now and I will not be moving elsewhere. They are a professional outfit, very friendly and always available should myself or employees require any technical help. In contract tariff changes to save money means I can spend more time on the important things, running a business."
"Very happy with the level of service that I have received from b2b corporate, I will defiantly be using your services again in the future"
"No problems experienced with B2B Corporate. Everything going well,"
"Sales guys really know their stuff, recommended me a new phone that I'd of never picked myself and now I couldn't be happier with it. I also forgot to mention I was going away on business when I agreed the package, called back 24 hours before leaving the county and the customer service team at B2B were super helpful, they asked me how much I would be using it abroad and then recommended me a travel bundle which went on to save me £40 off one bill. It's that level of individual care and attention that I wanted from my mobile account managers, not someone half listening and just wants you off the phone Like I have experienced in the past. No nonsense, good and honest telecoms company, highly recommended."
"Fantastic service - B2B saved me a small fortune. I roam globally and I am confident my bills will be in line with what was promised after the process of buying bundles was explained clearly."
Matthew, Thank you so much for your 5* review from all the team here at B2B it is greatly appreciated.

If you need any more bundles adding or information regarding roaming please call our customer service team on 01782 712379.

Natalie Green - Customer servicer manager
"Many thanks for your continued excellent service over the recent years taking care of my business telecommunications!"
James, thank you so much for your fantastic 5* review, it is much appreciated by all here at B2B.

Please check out our website b2bcorporate.com or call our customer service team on 01782 712379 if you ever need any help.

Natalie Green - Customer service manager
"customer service all very knowledgeable i had a change of phone and worked this new phone into my price range they also were making contact with me regularly to attempt to make contact with me when i am available."
Thank you so much for your amazing review from all of the staff here at B2B Corporate. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your new phone and the service provided.

If you ever need any help please check out our FAQ section on out website b2bcorporate.com or call our customer service team on 01782 712379.

Natalie
"Been with them for a few years now and always have found them very helpful and efficient . Excellent team, reliable and friendly"
Jon, thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us a fantastic 5* review, it is much appreciated by all the staff here at B2B.

We look forward to speaking to you when your renewal is next due but don’t forget If you need us for anything in the meantime please call on 01782 712379

"total waste of space"
We are sorry to hear that you aren't happy with our service here at B2B Corporate, looking into your account I can’t see any issues that haven't been agreed as resolved between yourself and my colleague Laurence.

If you would like to discuss any issues that you have with myself then please call on 01782 712379 ext 222 or advise when is best for me to call you.

Natalie Green - Customer service manager
"Have had a good relationship with Ashley who has always looked after my account and happy with advice given. No problems in recommending them."
Terry, thank you for your brilliant review from all of us here at B2B we are thrilled to hear that you would recommend us.

I will pass your comments on to Ashley who be delighted to hear that you are happy with the service he has provided.

He will be in touch when you are next eligible for renewal, but please don’t forget we are here if you need any assistance in the meantime.

Natalie Green – Customer service manager
"The Company have looked after me for 4 years now, this renewal time got persuaded to change phone from a Microsoft to a Samsung, taking a while to adjust but getting there. Great customer service.."
Stephen, thank you for taking the time out to leave a review from all of us here at B2B.

It is great to hear that you feel looked after when we have dealt with your account.

The adjustment to a new handset can always be a bit tricky to get the hang of at first and unfortunately Microsoft do not manufacture mobile devices anymore, even Nokia now uses android software.

If you need any help with your new handset please do contact our customer service team on 01782 712379 and we can transfer you to a member of the tech support team who will be happy to help you.

Natalie Green – Customer service manager
"there is always someone at the end of the phone should I have problems. I like this .but it would be nice if you could spell my name correctly [Kathryn]"
Kathryn, Thank you for your review from all the staff at B2B.

Apologies that we have your name spelt incorrectly on our systems.

I believe my director Ben has messaged you personally in regards to this matter and I can assure you that this has now been changed to show the correct spelling.

We look forward to speaking to you when your upgrade is next due.

Natalie Green – Customer service manager
"Excellent service when phone broke except I have really bad signal which I guess is ee"
Linda, thank you from all of us here at B2B for your 5 * review.

We are proud you find our service excellent.

If you are experiencing issues with signal please advise when is best to call you and we can talk you through some options to try out e.g sim swap, wifi calling.

Natalie Green – Customer service manager
"Very pleased with the service I got from Ashley,."
Paul, thank you from all of us here at B2B for your 5 * review.

I will feedback your comment regarding Ashley who will be delighted to know you are happy with the service he has provided.

Natalie Green – Customer service manager
"Olivia was very helpful giving me advice on replacing damaged phone . Thank you"
Judith, thank you from all of us here at B2B for your 5 * review.

I am sorry to hear that your phone became damaged. I will feedback your comment to Olivia who will be thrilled to hear that her advice has helped you to get your issue sorted.

Natalie Green – Customer service manager
"cracking service from B2B"
Tom, thank you from all of us here at B2B for your 5* review.

We look forward to speaking to you next time your renewal is due.

Please remember if you need us in the meantime to check out the FAQ section on our website b2bcorporate.com or call on 01782 712379.

Kind regards
Natalie Green – Customer service manager
"I have had little contact with B2B other than contract renewal discussions. I was disappointed to be contacted by our previous treasurer, who I replaced over three years ago, to inform me that B2B had sent him a cheque. This money relates to a rebate following the latest contract review that I negotiated earlier this year."
Martin, thank you for taking the time out to review your experience with ourselves here at B2B.

I can only apologise that the cashback cheque was sent to the previous billing address on your account.

I have double checked to make sure that this been removed completely from your account and that the new address has been updated.

I do believe that you have spoken to my colleague Olivia in regards to this matter but if you feel you wish to discuss further please advise when is best for me to call.

B2B Corporate is rated 4.53 based on 34 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!