B2B Corporate Reviews

Read B2B Corporate  Reviews

info@b2bcorp.co.uk

The Big House , 1 Moorland Road, Burslem, Stoke on Trent. ST6 1DJ

Tell us how B2B Corporate made you happy
B2B are to be highly recommended for their efficiency and support. I have been fortunate to have Ash Pickering as my adviser for several contracts and have full confidence in him.
Steven, Thank you for your fantastic 5* review. I will pass your kind comments to Ash who will be thrilled to hear your happy with the service he has provided. Your continued custom is greatly appreciated. If you have any family or friends that wish to save money on their business utilities we have a cash reward scheme in place for recommendations . For more information please call our customer service number on 01782 712379 and we can transfer across to Ask. Kind Regards Natalie Green - Customer Service Manager
as always ash Pickering was very helpfull always there should i need help
Scott showed patience and perseverance, and I’m very pleased with my new phone, thank you!
Great service from Ash
Good service
Great no nonsense service
Timely, knowledgeable and flexible service which leads to effective, tailored mobile contracts. Pretty much hassle free.
Excellent service... Friendly staff and very helpful *****
Very helpful, saved money and received more data. I was very pleased with the service l was given, friendly and efficient.
Ash provides great service
First class service
Ash is always very pleasant
Excellent service as usual. Informative and consultative in approach. Ash is a credit to the company and made the process quick & painless.
I like the approach, not pushy but explaining well what`s coming up and what`s available. Good deal struck at the end of it.
Ash at B2B has dealt with us for several years, in a market with high turnover of staff, it's reassuring to keep the same contact, this also say something for the company and how they treat their staff. The service has always bee very good. Recommend B2B Corporate.
Always great service from Ash and the team, everything always very transparent and clearly explained. It’s a 5 from me!
You are STILL insisting on addressing communications to a dead person. I am incredibly angry about this!
Competitive terms and always on hand to provide additional support when you need it. Nothing is ever too much for the team. Much appreciated!
I have always been extremely satisfied with the service I have received from Ashley.
Great service for nearly a decade Regards Rob
Very helpful and when i had a problem it was sorted straight away great service
B2B Corporate is rated 4.78 based on 282 reviews