B2B Corporate Reviews

info@b2bcorp.co.uk

The Big House , 1 Moorland Road, Burslem, Stoke on Trent. ST6 1DJ

Tell us how B2B Corporate made you happy

Telephone
"Very efficient and friendly."
Ann, Thank you for taking the time out to leave a 5* review from all of the team here at B2B.

We appreciate your kind words and are glad that you are happy with our service.

We look forward to speaking to you when your renewal is next due and are here to help on the customer service line 01782 712379 should you require any assistance in the meantime.

Natalie Green - Customer service manager
"My 3rd contract with B2B all sorted within minutes. And a price reduction on My last contract !"
Andrew, thank you for taking the time to leave B2B corporate a fantastic 5* review, it is greatly appreciated, as is your continued custom.

We look forward to speaking to you when your next renewal is due.

"Always very helpful."
Thank you Paul, we appreciate you taking the time out to leave B2B a 5* star review.

We look forward to speaking to you in the future when your renewal is due.

If any questions in the meantime please check out our FAQ section on b2bcorporate.co.uk or alternatively ring our customer service team on 01782 712379 who will be happy to assist you.

Natalie Green - Customer service manager
"Very pleased with service and care taken by your company, very happy"
Malcolm, Thank you for you fantastic 5* review.

Your kind words are appreciated by all of the team here at B2B Corporate.

If we can be of any assistance throughout the duration of your contract please call on 01782 712379. If we don't hear from you before we look forward to speaking when your renewal is next due.

Natalie Green - Customer service manager
"Natalie provided excellent service. Accurate information and she took the time to evaluate an enquiry to EE on my behalf and call me back with improved options."
Simon, thank you for taking the time out to leave your 5* review. It is really appreciated by myself and all of the team here at B2B.

We look forward to speaking with you when your renewal is next due, however if you do require any assistance during your contract please do call Ashley or myself and we will be happy to help.

Natalie Green - Customer service manager
"Great service (as ever) from Ash. Not so impressed with this email though, addressed as below Dear As Little As £3, Thank you for choosing B2B Corporate to manage your mobile phone account."
Peter, Thank you so much for your 5* review.

I will pass on your comments to Ashley who will be thrilled to hear you are happy with the service you have received.

I can only apologise that the email sent from reviews.io addressed you incorrectly. For some reason the automated system was picking up our insurance paragraph instead of customer name. We have worked with reviews.io to rectify this problem.

If you need any assistance throughout your contract please don't hesitate to call or email our customer services team.

Natalie Green - Customer service manager
"Very easy to talk to and everything i asked for was not a problem and i got"
Tim, Thank you for your fantastic 5* review from all of the team at B2B.

We look forward to assisting you when your renewal is due next, but if there's anything we can do in the meantime don't forget to call our customer service team on 01782 712379.

Natalie Green - Customer services manager
"Upgraded with EE directly for the past 8 years, was contacted by B2B last month to see if they could save me money. Was pleasantly surprised as I didn't have to pay a cost towards both of the iPhones on my account and the price plan is cheaper each month with no delivery cost. Definitely recommend as I’ve saved money but received the same if not better service! :)"
Justin,

Thank you for your 5* review from all of the staff here at B2B.

We are thrilled to hear you are happy with the service provided and look forward to speaking to you again when your renewal is due but if you need any assistance in the meantime our customer service team are available by calling 01782 712379

Natalie Green - Customer service manager
"Been Dealing with B2B for 4 years now, really good customer service, would recommend them"
Nick, Thank you for your 5* review from all the staff here at B2B Corporate.

We look forward to speaking to you when your renewal is due next. In the meantime if you require any assistance please check out our FAQ section at b2bcorp.co.uk or call our customer service team on 01782 712379.

Natalie
"Never really had to deal with them that much but always satisfactory."
Peter,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review from all of the staff here at B2B it is greatly appreciated.

Please remember if you do need to speak with one of the team regarding your account to call us on 01782 712379.

Natalie Green - Customer service manager
"I have been using the B2B Corporate team for a number of years now and I will not be moving elsewhere. They are a professional outfit, very friendly and always available should myself or employees require any technical help. In contract tariff changes to save money means I can spend more time on the important things, running a business."
"Very happy with the level of service that I have received from b2b corporate, I will defiantly be using your services again in the future"
Alan, thank you for taking the time out to leave us a brilliant 5* review, we really appreciate your kind comments.

Look forward to speaking to you when your renewal is next due but don't forget you can call us at any point throughout your contract or check out the FAQ section at b2bcorporate.com

Natalie Green - Customer service manager
"No problems experienced with B2B Corporate. Everything going well,"
Thank you for your 5* review.

Please visit our website b2bcorporate.com or call our customer service team on 01782 712379 if you require any assistance through out the duration of your contract.
"Sales guys really know their stuff, recommended me a new phone that I'd of never picked myself and now I couldn't be happier with it. I also forgot to mention I was going away on business when I agreed the package, called back 24 hours before leaving the county and the customer service team at B2B were super helpful, they asked me how much I would be using it abroad and then recommended me a travel bundle which went on to save me £40 off one bill. It's that level of individual care and attention that I wanted from my mobile account managers, not someone half listening and just wants you off the phone Like I have experienced in the past. No nonsense, good and honest telecoms company, highly recommended."
Good Morning Nigel,

Thank you for your fantastic 5* review from all of the staff here at B2B Corporate. We really appreciate your kind comments about the service you have received from our team and we are happy that we have been able to help you with your requests.

We look forward to speaking to you when your renewal is due but please don't forget to contact us for any assistance you may need in the meantime.

Natalie Green - Customer service manager
"Fantastic service - B2B saved me a small fortune. I roam globally and I am confident my bills will be in line with what was promised after the process of buying bundles was explained clearly."
Matthew, Thank you so much for your 5* review from all the team here at B2B it is greatly appreciated.

If you need any more bundles adding or information regarding roaming please call our customer service team on 01782 712379.

Natalie Green - Customer servicer manager
"Many thanks for your continued excellent service over the recent years taking care of my business telecommunications!"
James, thank you so much for your fantastic 5* review, it is much appreciated by all here at B2B.

Please check out our website b2bcorporate.com or call our customer service team on 01782 712379 if you ever need any help.

Natalie Green - Customer service manager
"customer service all very knowledgeable i had a change of phone and worked this new phone into my price range they also were making contact with me regularly to attempt to make contact with me when i am available."
Thank you so much for your amazing review from all of the staff here at B2B Corporate. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your new phone and the service provided.

If you ever need any help please check out our FAQ section on out website b2bcorporate.com or call our customer service team on 01782 712379.

Natalie
"Been with them for a few years now and always have found them very helpful and efficient . Excellent team, reliable and friendly"
Jon, thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us a fantastic 5* review, it is much appreciated by all the staff here at B2B.

We look forward to speaking to you when your renewal is next due but don’t forget If you need us for anything in the meantime please call on 01782 712379

Natalie Green – Customer service manager
"total waste of space"
We are sorry to hear that you aren't happy with our service here at B2B Corporate, looking into your account I can’t see any issues that haven't been agreed as resolved between yourself and my colleague Laurence.

If you would like to discuss any issues that you have with myself then please call on 01782 712379 ext 222 or advise when is best for me to call you.

Natalie Green - Customer service manager
"Have had a good relationship with Ashley who has always looked after my account and happy with advice given. No problems in recommending them."
Terry, thank you for your brilliant review from all of us here at B2B we are thrilled to hear that you would recommend us.

I will pass your comments on to Ashley who be delighted to hear that you are happy with the service he has provided.

He will be in touch when you are next eligible for renewal, but please don’t forget we are here if you need any assistance in the meantime.

Natalie Green – Customer service manager