B2B Corporate Reviews

info@b2bcorp.co.uk

The Big House , 1 Moorland Road, Burslem, Stoke on Trent. ST6 1DJ

Tell us how B2B Corporate made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Did me a real nice price on a new iphone, cheaper than the network could do me, what you gonna do? forget about it!"
"Came out to see me at the office to show me some handsets in person, sort of like a try before you buy since they were the real phones not some plastic dummy, one i wanted turned out to be huge in real life so its great to have a business like these guys local to me!"
"Had to call B2B corporate for help with my new phone, Natalie was very helpful and got me up and running in no time"
"been using b2b corp for years now, honest and easy to deal with!"
"Happy with my phone and my price plan!"
"another happy customer, thanks B2B!"
"Ashley called me towards the end of my current term as usual, knows what phones i had in the past and remembered our conversations from 2 years prior, was able to recommend me a handset i would never of looked at but im glad he did as its perfect for my needs"
"Professional and knowledgeable bunch, have always done right by me for my phone, now im seeing what they can save me on the utilities."
"nice and easy company to deal with, no stress/pressure and everything was sent via email before i agreed anything, not a bad word to say about them"
"they got all the latest kit and they dont mess around"
"good customer service, clear and easy to understand on the phone, a luxury not to be taken for granted these days!"
"What can i say? UK based phone company, not pushy, super friendly and honest and have saved me money every time."
"saved money on Phones as usual, this time we saved on gas/electric too!"
"got the phone i wanted for the right price, cheers guys"
"Ash rang me as per usual to let me know im coming into my upgrade period, always full of knowledge of the latest phones and is ready to advise me of what will suit me best"
"Great bunch down at B2B, have always looked after me, even when i do things like run my own phone over!"
"Cheers for the some great savings on my landlines"
"Saved me a lot of money on my phone's, will use again"
"Quality service, quality product, quality savings"
"Great staff, efficient service and always on hand if you need any assistance"
"EE provided the perfect plan based on my usage and were much cheaper than EE direct. My account manager is always prompt in getting back to me with answers to my questions . I would recommend B2B to anyone looking for excellent service."
B2B Corporate is rated 4.84 based on 118 reviews