AXA Insurance UK, Greater London Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend AXA Insurance UK, Greater London

How would you rate AXA Insurance UK, Greater London ?

"@axainsurance This is the injury to my hand and the company I paid for insurance cover with for the trip taking out cover for the entire family. I specifically took out insurance cover with what I thought was a reputable company as it's important when travelling as a family to a country thousands of miles from home. The excursion and activities we did are not extreme and appeared clear to us that we were covered. It's only when you call on the insurance because you’re in desperate need of medical assistance do you find out that you are not covered - its like one giant #scam. #AXAinsurance left me lying in a hospital bed for several hours leaving my wife and friends in a frantic state, we were struggling to communicate with the doctors as we were in a foreign hospital but understood the doctors would not operate until they received confirmation of payment. I was left on that hospital bed for 6 hours in agony, the doctors only operating as a result of my friends and family scrapping together to pay the $11,000 of medical fees. This time delay meant that I permanently lost those fingers - I blame #Axainsurance for this. Had they honoured our insurance contract my fingers could have been saved. The day following my operation @axainsurance confirmed they would cover the costs so I could pay back our friends and family. However, they have since retracted this and are saying we are no longer covered. Instead offering compensation of £200. I am disgusted by this offer, the stress they caused my family, the agony they left me in and the permanent loss of a finger and they offer £200, when I believed we were fully covered. Please, please do not take out travel insurance with @axainsurance - they will not support you when you need them most. Please share and make sure this doesn't happen to any of your friends or family ! #insurance #scam #watchdog"
AXA Insurance UK, Greater London is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!