AXA Insurance, Greater London Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend AXA Insurance, Greater London

47 Mark Lane London EC3R 7QQ Mark Ln, London EC3R 7QQ, UK

How would you rate AXA Insurance, Greater London ?

Adam Szubanski
Verified Reviewer
"@axainsurace So because of my post on here and twitter axa contacted me today and still say that I’m not covererd and still think it’s ok to offer me £200 and try telling me that it’s the hospital that is at fault for not treating me in time but AXA assist who dealt wiv r ment to b a reputable company should no that in some countries ( Mexico being 1 ) will not treat until they no u r covered and if u read the leaflet of the excursion I did clearly says safari through a jungle seeing animals and in my policy says I’m covered for a safari in a vehicle must be wiv a guide we had 2 guides so pls do not take any insurance out wiv AXA they just don’t wanna pay out pls share this"
AXA Insurance, Greater London is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews