Autosessive Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Autosessive

About Autosessive: Autosessive is an online Car Parts and Accessories store powered by the UK’s biggest and best motor factors, a multi award winning group of car parts suppliers with over 100 years of combined aftermarket experience and over 75 branches nationwide.

Knutsord WaySealand Road Ind Estate

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Autosessive?

Michael Brierley
Verified Buyer

The items I ordered came within a couple of days and was free delivery, was well happy with the service
Wendy Mitchell
Verified Buyer

Great product and price. Super fast delivery. Excellent service.

Quick and efficient service
Ron Urquhart
Verified Buyer

Good pricing, good delivery, easy to use site.
Yvonne Rippon
Verified Buyer

speedy mailing of items and easy to use website
Ross Williams
Verified Buyer

"Did not send the compressor oil ordered. They should be thankful for my not filling my compressor with air tool lubricant. Had I have done that would they have replaced my compressor with a new one.\r\n\r\nRoss Williams "

Autosessive really need to get their act together. Replacement item was not delivered to this address but returned to Post Office. There were three cars on the driveway and three people present at the property. Past experience has proven that Parcel Force are an inappropriate carrier for this kind of situation. Their action resulted in a trip to a local depot to collect the parcel. Ninety nine per cent of carriers achieve successful deliveries but not Parcel Force and this is from previous experience. Would be nice to know Autosessive's reaction to this post.
Antionette Burgiss
Verified Buyer

good price fast delivery right part.
Mary Mansell
Verified Buyer

I bought the Autoglym collection. The site was so easy to use and the price was cheaper than other sites. Free postage is a bonus. Quick delivery and well packed. Will definitely use again.
Melvyn Crackle

quick delivery.
Verified Buyer

Good price, very quick delivery, helpful

Gr8 service and was cheaper than all others I looked at. Would defo use again
Andy Graham
Verified Buyer

You provided me with good service with no issues thank you.
Claire Hatherley
Verified Buyer

ordered the parts late Thursday afternoon and was informed they wold arrive the following Tuesday, they actually arrived the very next day, which was awesome.
Joe Fernandez
Verified Buyer

Ordered new wiper blades with jets for my 2002 mercedes vito. Arrived a day earlier than expected! Autosessive where the only place I found the exact same model I previously had so very pleased with the service.
David Gowens
Verified Buyer

When I placed my order I was told it would be delivered on the Thursday, I was most surprised when it came on the Wednesday. very handy. an excellent service, I will definitely
use them again. well done.
John L. Baly.
Verified Buyer

I ordered a very competitively priced car battery. It arrived ahead of the advised prompt delivery date and I was able to get in touch with customer service straightaway to receive reassuring information on the product and it's guaranteed performance.
I am 100% happy with the product and with the level of service I received and will not hesitate to use Autosessive from now on for all my vehicle parts..
Verified Buyer

Product as described and great service, ordered 1pm one day arrived next day by 1pm
Ralph Raby
Verified Buyer

Powerful replacement battery for Audi A6 at a great price. Arrived earlier than expected.
ANTHONY DAVIES
Verified Buyer

Knowledgeable staff. All you have to do is to provide your car's registration number and they will advise and supply the right parts for your vehicle.

Phil Golesworthy
Verified Buyer

Good service good price ordered goods they was there on time
Autosessive is rated 4.72 based on 1,462 reviews