Autocar Tyres Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Autocar Tyres
"Very easy to use, and was very easy to find the right tyre for my car. Will 100% use again in the future."
"Booked a fitting for the next day. The tyres had already arrived when I turned up and the garage fitter them for me straight away. Very good service."
"Top service. The website was easy to use, the tyres arrived at the garage quickly and the service was faultless. Will use again. Thanks!"
"Really easy experience and the price was far cheaper than I usually pay. Thanks!"
"A good friendly garage that did the job quickly and efficiently. Had to wait in line though to get the work done because they were so busy."
"Service was quick, efficient and good value for 4 budget tyres on an Audi A5 Quattro Coupe."
"Car booked in based on tyre arriving on the Friday, didn't arrive in fact not until 12 noon on Saturday. Found it difficult to believe there was no tracking on the delivery. This is one area for improvement. But must say the girls in customer service were extremely helpful in trying to resolve the problem."
"First time using this newly launched service. Despite the competitive pricing, my tyre fitting appointment was delayed by them within hours of me booking. Get what you pay for I suppose."
Autocar Tyres is rated 4.00 based on 8 reviews