Autom8 Connect Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Autom8 Connect

About Autom8 Connect: Autom8 Connect is a cloud-based contact centre solution for customer-facing teams of all types and sizes.

We make connections easy between your business and your customers - improving the way you dial to connect with more of them than ever before.

sales@autom8group.com

3rd Floor
86 - 90 Paul Street

How would you rate Autom8 Connect?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"From past 1 year Autom8 has enhanced our customer service and bringing us sales opportunities. It is a great tool to improve customer experience and increase sales volume. Autom8 is user-friendly and can log in from anywhere."
"With the use of Autom8 our business is growing faster. This product is an effective way to reach large number of customers easily. We have undoubtedly found a useful automate dialing solution, that is Autom8."
"I often use the Autom8 dialer cloud based application to work from home. It supports near shore agents working from low cost call centers. It also supports single user businesses that need automation and the efficiency of an auto dialer. It has some really great features."
"Autom8 has always provided us the best service and the customer support has been really great. They are always at the end of the phone managing all our queries very well. Great service!!"
"Autom8 has remarkably increased productivity and improved campaign bottom-line by automatically dialing. It has maximized our sales with a hosted dialer for inbound & outbound campaigns. Great service indeed!!"
"Autom8 helped us in growing our contact centre through increased productivity, data analytics and reduced our operational costs. Autom8 dialer is fully compliant with Ofcom, PCI-DSS and ICO regulations, allowing me and my customers to remain confident in doing business."
"I have to travel a lot with my current job and Autom8 keeps me tension free as now I don’t have to worry much about calling manually. Autom8 handles all the calls without any manual interference. Great service indeed!!"
"Autom8 has made my life easier by simplifying a large portion of my work. My representatives have become more proficient in generating leads and my sales numbers have also gone up. Cheers to this amazing software!!!"
"Earlier we were little apprehensive about cloud migration but with Autom8 software we got into it. It has provided our business a intelligent, efficient and secure cloud contact centre software that is bespoke to our business.. Thank you guys."
"Best dialer software till date I have used like so many dialer but this one is easiest to operate. My agents are very happy with it and I would recommend this tool for any distributed call centre."
"I'm working in a call centre and have been using autom8 for quite some long time. The call centre is one of the most dynamic environments to manage and Autom8 provided us the resources and functionality to ensure that our business exceeds in customer satisfaction. Great service indeed!!"
"Autom8's specialists provide fast and effective assistance at any point of time. The team is team is totally dedicated in assisting you with any queries, 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. Keep up the good work guys!!!"
"Autom8 uses sophisticated algorithms to connect agents with answered calls from a list of numbers, minimizing the amount of time an agent waits to speak to the next prospect. This saves my representatives’ time and they are performing much better now. Great job done."
"Autom8 is a hassle free software and relatively safe to use over the internet. It is prompt, flexible and user friendly than any other software. I believe that Autom8 will take the business above and beyond others!!!"
"Autom8 is really great to use. Their customer service is phenomenal, prompt replies to all enquiries. Dialler is very easy to use and has some really great features. Cheers to the team!!"
"Impressive product Last year we've witnessed an increase in our sales and this is only because of Autom8 dialer software. Our sales representatives now can easily focus on having a quality conversation with the customers rather than focusing on quantity of conversations. Very much impressed by the product."
"Was using easy call now and was not getting the contact ratio with autom8 dialler it did exactly what we needed it todo no issues very less down time would recommend it to other businesses"
"Better than others!! I've been using autom8 for 2 years and have found it really quick and easy to use. It's much faster and flexible than other players present in the market. Cheers to their service."
"Great support, always there at the end of the phone and very helpful. Dialler is very easy to use and has great functionality, all of our team like it very much!"
Autom8 Connect is rated 4.30 based on 20 reviews