Aulola UK Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Aulola UK

About Aulola UK: Aulola UK is a UK online wholesaler of mobile phone accessories and many other consumer electronics. We are currently UK Top 1st Phone Accessories Wholesaler.

+44 161 831 9627

aulola.co.uk@gmail.com

R/O 53 Broughton Ln, Salford, Manchester, United Kingdom. ZIP: M8 9UE

How would you rate Aulola UK?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Aulola UK in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I have send all the item back and you still haven't paid me my refund. Unprofessional"
"I placed I 3 orders to the value of over £600... I kept phoning and emailing with absolutely no positive response, other than being lied to. I had to resort to using another company to full fill my customers orders. Aulola then lied to me again and said my orders had been dispatched. Do not use this company. They take your money out of your account with not supplying any goods. You will have a battle on your hand to get your money back! Please avoid this company!"
"AVOID!! This company is a scam!! You will not get your order at all!! They delivered it to different address in a different CITY without us having any contact to this address. Gladly we were refunded after all the hassle."
"Do not use, ordered start of Nov and still not delivered and now not answering phone!"
Aulola UK is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews