Aulola UK Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend Aulola UK

About Aulola UK: Aulola UK is a UK online wholesaler of mobile phone accessories and many other consumer electronics. We are currently UK Top 1st Phone Accessories Wholesaler.

+44 161 831 9627

aulola.co.uk@gmail.com

R/O 53 Broughton Ln, Salford, Manchester, United Kingdom. ZIP: M8 9UE

How would you rate Aulola UK ?

"Great speaker, cute little mini speaker issues with pairing it to my pc or laptop, easy and convenient, any device with bluetooth capability works with it. The Bass is just good enough and sound quality is very clear. That's what I really want to find!"
"This bluetooth headphones I bought from Aulola last week, and I recieved it three days ago, the shipping is not bad, but can be better. And after I got this one, I tried, the sound quality is very well, it works so good. but I feel a little sad, cause when I saw it again, the price was lower than before, lol....But I like this headphone."
"I purchased goods back in October 2017 which was not sent to me, i then got an email a week later saying they have recalled the item so they will refund the money it took them to December to tell me that they have problems with their bank account and to send my paypal details. I asked them what details they needed no one responded. I have sent numerous emails and not once i got a reply. When i did a talk today they have promised me a refund again and now still waiting."
"I have send all the item back and you still haven't paid me my refund. Unprofessional"
"I placed I 3 orders to the value of over £600... I kept phoning and emailing with absolutely no positive response, other than being lied to. I had to resort to using another company to full fill my customers orders. Aulola then lied to me again and said my orders had been dispatched. Do not use this company. They take your money out of your account with not supplying any goods. You will have a battle on your hand to get your money back! Please avoid this company!"
"AVOID!! This company is a scam!! You will not get your order at all!! They delivered it to different address in a different CITY without us having any contact to this address. Gladly we were refunded after all the hassle."
"Do not use, ordered start of Nov and still not delivered and now not answering phone!"
Aulola UK is rated 2.00 based on 7 reviews