Aulola UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aulola UK
Read  Aulola UK Reviews

About Aulola UK:

AULOLA offers a wide selection of quality products at the best wholesale price online in UK & other European countries, including iPhone Accessories, Samsung Accessories, Cell Phone Accessories, Consumer Electronics, Toys & Hobbies, Computers & Networking, Car Accessories, Home & Garden, Sports & Outdoors, etc.

Why Choose Us?

+44 161 831 9627

aulola.co.uk@gmail.com

Unit 1, 92 Broughton Ln, Salford, Manchester, United Kingdom

Tell us how Aulola UK made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Total scam. Stay away. They sell products with missing parts but they hide this info in their ads and refuse to give refunds. I bought a machine which was advertised as coming with batteries ready to use but there was no battery at all. So they took my money and didn't get anything I could use in exchange. The quality of the product is terrible too. Looks like weak plastic that could break any minute. Buy from trust worthy sellers instead. Don't give them your money.
Spent £400 for my little start up shop. 90% of there products are fake china Knockoffs.
Dont bother calling them as they never pick up tried calling them for over a week just rings or shows its busy terrible service will not use again BUYERS BEWARE more negative feedbacks then positive.
!!!!!YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!
FRAUUDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY IT IS FRAUD. I HAVE PLACED A SMALL £50 ORDER JUST TO TEST THEM BUT LUCKILY I FOUND OUT THAT THEY WERE A FRAUD AS THEY ARE NOT REPLYING TO MY EMAILS AND THEY ARE NOT ANSWERING MY PHONE CALLS.
PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THESE FRAUDSTERS. THEY GIVE THEMSELVES 5 STARS TO BRING THEIR SCORE/REVIEWS UP SO THAT THEY CAN FRAUD MORE PEOPLE. THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE IN JAIL. I HAVE WASTED MY TIME AND MY MONEY ON THESE PEOPLE. UNBELIEVABLE.
FRAUUDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Great products at cheap wholesale price! Great and excellent service, they bend over backwards to help double checked my address when zip code does not match the address on the order. We have been absolutely delighted with not only the quality of the products we have received from them, but also the cheap price. Delivery cost a week, faster delivery would be better. Reliable and trustworthy company, would definitely recommend and come again.
Very good service. Order arrived on time and the communication was smoothly. Many thanks Nancy that she always kept me informed of the delivery info. Highly recommend.
Found their blank pet tag at a cheap and affordable price and then ordered 200pcs of it. Arrived in 3days with a full package, also nice package for each tag. No tags shortage, counted to get 200pcs just as I ordered. Customer service is great, they always give me quick response when I asked about the mix size and stock. Really excellent website and will come again!
Bought 10pcs Lightning Splitter Adapter as a small first order with aulola. All adapters are working well, great quality. Customer service is quite good, thanks Nancy by the way.
Very good customer service. When I am looking for earphones, they help me find what I needed. Ordered 50 pairs of earphones, 2 pairs are not worked well. I contacted with them, they said sorry and re-sent 2 new ones to me. Pay more attention on product quality would be better.
Ordered 20pcs earphones from aulola, nice package and quick delivery. I tested all and all worked well. The sound is clear. Recommend.
Made a sample order of HDMI splitter with them, good quality and excellent service. Had a few issues however they help me solved immediately. Really reliable company. Recommend.
Purchased adaptors from this company in April to go into a number of store installs. One of these adaptors failed and melted so as a safety precaution removed all adaptors purchased in the same batch. Suppliers response to the situation was they will only honour faults within 10 days.
I received my order and the goods are counterfeit, i have reported them to trading standards and will take them to the court.
🔥 🔥 🔥 *** Be aware of dealing with this company!!
I order from them but never received my order or my money back.
BE CAREFUL!!!! ***

feel free to share ☺🔥 🔥 🔥
🔥 🔥 🔥 *** Be aware of dealing with this company!!
I order from them but never received my order or my money back.
BE CAREFUL!!!! ***

feel free to share ☺🔥 🔥 🔥
Great speaker, cute little mini speaker issues with pairing it to my pc or laptop, easy and convenient, any device with bluetooth capability works with it. The Bass is just good enough and sound quality is very clear. That's what I really want to find!
This bluetooth headphones I bought from Aulola last week, and I recieved it three days ago, the shipping is not bad, but can be better. And after I got this one, I tried, the sound quality is very well, it works so good. but I feel a little sad, cause when I saw it again, the price was lower than before, lol....But I like this headphone.
Aulola UK is rated 2.80 based on 25 reviews