Atterley Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atterley
6 - 12 Hours
Read Atterley Reviews

About Atterley:

Atterley is an online fashion destination that celebrates and redefines the boutique experience with one seamlessly stylish online platform. Working in partnership with an inspiring global community of independent fashion retailers, we bring you bespoke access to a covetable mix of premium, emerging and undiscovered labels expertly curated by some of the world’s most talented fashion buyers..

Shop a mix of new and established brands from Aquazzura, Harris Wharf and J Brand to Ganni, Coliac and Baum Und Pferdgarten. Atterley makes boutique shopping around the world easy, from your device to your doorstep with worldwide express delivery as standard.

Atterley is where the best of local meets the breadth of global: From Brighton to Bologna, Florence to NYC, our ever-expanding network now encompasses both men’s and women’s fashion, shipping to more than 94 countries, in 57 languages and 11 currencies.

Tell us how Atterley made you happy
Happy with purchase
Excellent customer service! I have been very well looked after by Maarika Tokyo! Will definitely return as a customer
Very prompt delivery. Love my new purchase
My first shop with Atterley! It was seamless, customer service was excellent and the goods arrived quickly.
I have bought a pair of trainers and received a pair of boots...i gave them back but i am still waiting for my trainers...no mail no advice
Had a minor issue, but they were very helpful and had great communication to solve the problem, so for that they get 5 stars
A good reliable service
Fast shipment & good communication. Thank you!
I would put very good but my parcel has still not arrived - possibly just the xmas rush. Otherwise all good.
DHL misplaced my delivery and the stag at Atterley we’re so supportive and helped every step including ringing DHL and locating the parcel and getting redrlivered. Very very professional and would recommend Atterley to everyone.
Great choice and excellent service
outstanding service all round,coat perfect and feela good and so many nice comments too.
Your company is really good .The shipping was fast . The only problem is the courrier. I have received an email during 3 days saying that my parcel was coming on that day and I had to call them. the first day the excuse was that they received an email from you saying that you were paying for the duty fees!!!!!!!!!!!!! so they had to restart the shipping info. the second day was that the driver did not have the time to come to my house. I received the package only on the fifth day. Since I had to wait to sign, I couldn't go out for my errands. Is there a way to send the parcel by regular mail even if it takes more time? I didnt expect to have to pay $71 extra and even then the courrier said you paid this. Sadly this product becomes too expensive and not worth me buying any more of your products.
Good morning Linda, I hope you are well. Thank you for your review We are really sorry to hear about problems with delivery and taxes. We contacted the DHL and refunded you the amount you had to pay. Please, feel free to contact us if any problem occurs. We will be always happy to assist you. Thank you for shopping with Atterley and supporting independent boutiques. Kind regards, Maarika
Great customer service - order delivered very quickly, carefully wrapped etc. The website has a fantastic choice of designers and products.
Very competitive prices Great collection and super speedy delivery. Also, amazing packaging
I was very pleased. I found what I wanted, the service and shipment were fast, and the whole order was done very professionally. I will definitely order from Atterley again.
Very useful to find something that was out of stock in the shop.
Love the diversity of the products and great speed of delivery - particularly happy that you now offer free returns!
Perfect