Atterley Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Atterley Reviews

support@atterley.com

Atterley.com Retail,16 Charlotte Square

Tell us how Atterley made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
outstanding service all round,coat perfect and feela good and so many nice comments too.
Your company is really good .The shipping was fast . The only problem is the courrier. I have received an email during 3 days saying that my parcel was coming on that day and I had to call them. the first day the excuse was that they received an email from you saying that you were paying for the duty fees!!!!!!!!!!!!! so they had to restart the shipping info. the second day was that the driver did not have the time to come to my house. I received the package only on the fifth day. Since I had to wait to sign, I couldn't go out for my errands. Is there a way to send the parcel by regular mail even if it takes more time? I didnt expect to have to pay $71 extra and even then the courrier said you paid this. Sadly this product becomes too expensive and not worth me buying any more of your products.
Good morning Linda,

I hope you are well.
We are really sorry to hear about problems with delivery and taxes.
We contacted the DHL and refunded you the amount you had to pay.

Please, feel free to contact us if any problem occurs.
We will be always happy to assist you.

Thank you for shopping with Atterley and supporting independent boutiques.

Kind regards,
Maarika
Great customer service - order delivered very quickly, carefully wrapped etc. The website has a fantastic choice of designers and products.
Very competitive prices Great collection and super speedy delivery. Also, amazing packaging
I was very pleased. I found what I wanted, the service and shipment were fast, and the whole order was done very professionally. I will definitely order from Atterley again.
Very useful to find something that was out of stock in the shop.
Love the diversity of the products and great speed of delivery - particularly happy that you now offer free returns!
Perfect
Fast shipping, excellent collection. Excellent tracking service.
Great service and beautiful products - thank you!
I ordered an item during the black friday sales and it never arrived. I paid for it and then got an email telling me it was out of stock.
CS was great, she helped me with an issue, applied the discount and even gave me free shipping without even noticing. they went above & beyond and the replies were very quick.
Superb range of clothing, shoes and everything else I might need for any outfit. Easy site to use, quick service and really lovely stuff!
The coat was too small so was sent back. However, a fantastic efficient service. Very impressed with the customer service!
Hi In search of i came to you....and ever since i have enjoyed buying. excellent service: courteous, professional that leaves will continue with this pleasure. i wanted to say a special thank you to Maarika Tokko---kind and professional.
Excellent swift delivery’s and quick efficient returns and refund system
After stumbling upon this website I placed my first order for some trousers. I received them within a couple of days, they are beautiful. I went on to place another order and again was not disappointed with the quality of my purchase.
I am delighted with my purchase , I can highly recommend Atterley
Fast response to order-delivery.
Atterley is rated 4.59 based on 551 reviews