Atlantic Shopping Reviews

Home & Garden
Furniture
Home & Garden
Furniture

How would you rate Atlantic Shopping?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Poor customer service, manager giving incorrect information. Told they had not got enough staff to see if chair will fit in car boot. All staff very unprofessional. Other companies online are selling for cheaper so shop around."
"I was very pleased with my purchases from atlantic also with there prompt delivery."
"Goods not delivered on time, event though additional fee paid. Goods arrived damaged. They would not exchange the item, only offered to replace broken parts. Resulted in me returning item for a full refund. Will find the item and buy elsewhere. Customer service appalling."
"A delightful honest sales team. A minor problem quickly and satisfactorily sorted out. An enormous range. Make your choice wisely. My chosen stool is brilliant for a driving seat in a barge wheelhouse. Very pleased."
"Representives on the phone very polite and helpful. But: 1. failed to deliver table on the day promised. 2. Then delivered wrong table base. 3. Then replaced it with a base for a stool. 4 I gave up"
Helen Hardiman J
Verified Reviewer
"Very impressed with the speed at which the goods were dispatched but the chairs we bought were totall unsuitable"
"I ordered 4 different bar stools from their website so we could decide on our favorite, return the unwanted ones and buy a set of the ones we chose. Shortly after the order was placed and paid for, I received a phone call from one of their sales team who tried talking me out of ordering a varied selection of stools. I explained to the lady that their website said nothing about being unable to order more than one type of bar stool and that I was happy to pay for the return shipping but she insisted that they wouldn’t be able to fulfill the order. I expressed my disappointment but if fell on deaf ears as I received an email confirmation that they had cancelled the order. Strange as they have a webpage called “Easy Returns” well it seems they don’t like returns as they didn’t want to accept mine! They do advertise nice bar stools, shame I couldn’t buy any. AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!"
"Had a bar stool where the welding had come apart. Phone their office and was advised to take pictures and email them. That same day had a reply that they are sending out a replacement part. Part arrived as requested. Great service and great response."
Naomi Doughty
"Next day service for a massive order of chairs, very impressive 10 out of 10!!!"
"Do not used this company. They are incompetent and the level of customer service is very low."
"I bought two bar stools approximately ten months ago. A problem developed with one them. I was given advice by the helpful customer service which failed to redeem it. As a gesture of goodwill, the chairs were replaced the following day and all I had to pay was the postage. This was quite unexpected on my part and I was very impressed with the follow up from customer service."
"2 bar stools ordered, one had no thread for screw and other faux leather faulty. Poor response from company, call centre where managers won't speak to you. Would never order from them again. Terrible experience and ended up having to keep a faulty stool. Told wrong information on phone with regard to a replacement and have lost out on £89. Horrendous experience and waste of my time as took 7 phone calls and still I have lost £89."
"stools not fit for purpose as VERY uncomfortable to sit on. Purchased 5 and found that I had to pay £50 to return them as it was considered I had changed my mind. I would not have "changed my mind" if the stools were remotely acceptable to sit on. Faulty design, not impressed at all !!!"
"Purchased two skyline bar chairs which arrived promptly and certainly looked the part. Once assembled I was a little concerned that they seemed a little flimsy and unfortunately my fears were confirmed after only 18 months of very light use. The weld on both sides of the arm support completely sheared, suggesting a manufacturing fault, but Atlantic werent interested quoting their 1 year guarantee. Only offering that I look on ebay for spares!! maybe this happens regular. I would suggest paying a little more and getting something more robust. The reviews on their website are not balanced reviews as they will not post honest negative reviews!"
"FAST AND EFFICIENT, EVERYTHING WAS DELIVERED PERFECT NEXT DAY. NOT THE FIRST TIME IVE USED THEM EITHER."
Kiran
"DPD was the main problem as it didn't get delivered on time. But when it got delivered there was 1 item missing and 1 item was faulty!"
"Very nice staff in store and on phone but the company are not willing to help on any issues that occur. We are having issues with delivery and the company are not helping us get our products. The best they have said is refuse the order and get a refund which aside from being rude is not what you expect after spending hundreds of pounds on an order. The price is great here but quality is questionable. I would hate to think how poor the aftersales would be also. I would stay clear and go elsewhere where you are valued and not just used as a number."
"Nice products but customer service confused and quite rude."
"bar stools arrived within 2 days, but one had small scratch on it after talking to customer service a new seat was sent all good, no hassle great customer service"
"We purchased 4 white bar stools that turned out being more cream than white. When they refunded us they deducted £40 from our payment due to their returns policy stating that there will be a charge of £10 per stool if no faults were found. I would have thought that a wrongly advertised colour would be significant enough to warrant a full refund. A cream stool in a white kitchen is not the look I was going for. Currently their response is that they sometimes come in off white!! No mention of this when you're ordering and to be told that faux leather doesn't come in white is just nonsense. Ironically they also do a cream version of the stool we purchased but I'd hate to guess what colour that really is!!"
Atlantic Shopping is rated 2.40 based on 25 reviews