Atlantic Shopping Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Atlantic Shopping
02AM
2AM

About Atlantic Shopping: Atlantic Shopping is the largest Bar Stool online retailer in the U.K.. With over 30,000 Bar Stools in stock featuring many Exclusive Designs, and unbeatable prices, we offer the best deals for the online shopper. We hope this means greater commission rate and therefore more money earned by our affiliates! We have over 40 years experience in business retail at our 80,000 sq. foot shop in Birmingham city centre. With 8 years experience of selling online we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and quality of products. We have served nearly a quarter of a million customers online.

sales@atlanticshopping.co.uk

Furniture
Home & Garden
Furniture

Tell us how Atlantic Shopping made you happy

"Very prompt service. Really good stools. Sturdy and look great in our new kitchen. Our second purchase from Atlantic. Highly recommend."
Are you Atlantic Shopping? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Love our new barstools! Excellent quality for a decent price! Very prompt and professional service. Highly recommend!"
"The bar stools ordered arrived next day as promised and are great value for money. I’m very impressed."
"I order 2 chairs and paid the order went through and then I had a phone call to say they were out of stock with no apology or explanation. They are still showing online as being in stock and also available on Amazon. Very stroppy phone call asking if I wanted a refund!"
"Ordered 2 bar stools arrived quickly and excellent service"
"Product as advertised, easy to assemble. Delivered on time."
"Very happy with my bar seats. Couldn’t have asked for more, very stylish, great price, excellent service and comfortable too. I highly recommend."
"Narrowed choice down to 3 chair styles,so decided to visit store,tried the chairs selected the most comfortable one. Paid and delivery arrived as stated. The 6 chairs were easy to assemble and look great."
"Very pleased with the two Bullet Stools l ordered recently. Good sturdy practical multi purpose stools which are well made. Can used them as tables too. Customer services very helpful. Would definitely use them again."
"Bar stools very elegant and I was happy to pay almost £100 each for them, however after using the stools I noticed white marks on wooden back rest, the stools are rarely used and I only had them for 6 months when I noticed the marks had appeared. After contacting the company to inform them of the white marks on the wood and to have the stools replaced or refunded as they have 1 year guarantee, I was informed the year guarantee only covers the stool mechanism! I will not be using this company again as customer service is very poor. I could not find any information in the stools literature stating only parts of the unit is covered by the guarantee. Very dissatisfied and disappointed with customer service."
"A gift which was well received"
"Fast efficient service. Good quality chairs. Very happy"
"Ordered 4 Ascot chairs one broke and i fell on the floor, injuring my arm..... 2 others are flexing ......I am a size 10 and weigh 10 stone so was surprised that the chair couldn't take my size...... 2 other chairs are now flexing and i'm frighted to sit on them now..... I have only had these chairs for less than 2 months so they have hardly been used......Extremely poor quality.....robotic customer service and the 'manager' refused to give me my money back instead insisting they never have issues with their products....this review site clearly shows the company is throwing out unsafe poor quality products......"
"Ordered and received black leather Ascot dining chairs and was so pleased with the quality,cost and very quick and efficient service that I ordered black leather Buckingham chairs for kitchen and once again very pleased with product cost and service."
"Fantastic product for such a low price and quick well packed delivery especially free postage for my address in Scotland thank you"
"I order 5 new bar stools last week. They arrived the next day. I put one together and was shocked by how unstable it was. The base was far too light for the seat unit so every time you went to sit on it it tipped. When seated the whole bar stool felt very unsteady and would tip at the base very easily. I was not happy sitting on it at the breakfast bar let alone letting my children use them. They were not fit for purpose and were very unsafe. I requested to return them and have been charged £30 as there were 3 boxes of them worth £475 to return. They will not refund the final £30 as they are not faulty!!!!!! They are unsafe and I have video footage of how unstable they are yet they still will not refund the last amount. I have raised a dispute with my credit card company and will be taking this further. Be careful when dealing with this company."
"From start to finish I couldn't have asked for me, staff have kept me updated on my item and when one item that had been packed amazingly still managed to get damaged, it was handled swiftly. Everyone I have been contacted by has been professional. I would recommend them to anyone. Well done and thank you."
"Unwilling to refund one of the bar stools we ordered. Having to contact my bank to get the refund arranged. Their staff were useless and just sent scripted respobses. Highly advise you steer clear of them if you ever think you might need a refund."
"I was looking to purchase 5x bar stools, Initially spoke to customer services and was pleasantly surprised that they suggested buying one to check it was as i required rather than hard sales technique, bought the 1x hydrant style bar stool and it was exactly what i was looking for, i then ordered the remaining 4, next day delivery with an hour time slot as with the 1st one (fantastic). One of the bar stool seats had a nasty chip, very easy to deal with Atlantic though, they asked if that was the only issue with the stool and it was, they sent out a replacement seat only which i thought was great, so many companies wouldn't bother with the detail and would go through the whole return and re-order process. I always think that a company are best judged on resolving issues, any company can shift a box, Atlantic were easy to deal with on the phone and email and have the all important attention to detail, with my experience i would have no problem in recommending Atlantic to anybody, well done!!"
"Two Ace barstools ordered on a Friday and delivered on the following Monday. I was kept up to date regarding delivery. The stools were very easy to assemble with the allen keys provided. It took a couple of minutes. They look great in my new kitchen. Would definitely recommend Atlantic Shopping and Ace bar stools."
Atlantic Shopping is rated 3.40 based on 82 reviews