Atlantic Shopping Reviews

Home & Garden
Furniture
Home & Garden
Furniture

How would you rate Atlantic Shopping?

"Easy to order. Brilliant packaging, delivered a day earlier than stated with up to date info regarding delivery. Chairs as described. Good quality and easy to assemble. Very happy:)"
"I ordered two bad stools and on delivery, saw that one was faulty and hadn’t been made properly. Phoned customer services who tried to suggest that I should pay £10 for them to be returned, had to send a photo to prove they were faulty and then they agreed to pick them up. Didn’t provide a returns label or confirm a pick up time until I asked. Refund was processed quickly though. Wouldn’t buy anything from them again because of the quality of the products."
"Bought one stool first to see the quality. We really liked the quality and style, solid construction and good look. Then we returned and purchased 2 more for our kitchen Island, Everyone loves them from our Grandchildren to Grandparents. Great style, great price, great quality and quick delivery."
"bought 4 bar stool chairs. arrived as promised so delivery all good. assembled chairs. when my family came home we all sat in them (we are all slim average 8-10 ladies!) we only just fitted in the seat! i have friends and family of various sizes and they would not be able to sit in them over a size 12! i called customer service to ask if i could exchange them for a different style or size and was told yes you can return them at a cost of £10 per box. i explained again that the return was an exchange as the seats are unfit for purpose as not everyone can sit in them. she was super unhelpful and told me there was nothing she could do. dreadful customer service."
"I have had many stools from other suppliers and they all fall apart after a while - the stools from Atlantic are excellent quality and the price is right! The delivery was quick, the telephone calls with the staff excellently dell with."
"I ordered a stool, it came very quickly, I had a slight issue with the item, I emailed customer service to mention it, they got back to me really quickly and were very quick to offer a solution, I found customer service to be excellent, and would feel confident to order from them again."
"Easy to order. Very prompt delivery and good quality goods."
"I had an easy and good experience with this company. Ordered 4 stools. Arrived the day after. Check them and everything was ok and finally installed. Looking at the other reviews I feel very lucky, but from my experience I'd totally recommend it."
Martin Chalcraft
Verified Reviewer
"Shambolic delivery service. Four delivery dates not met by DPD and not meaningful solution or information coming from the company. Four days spent at home waiting for deliveries not turning up, a joke if it was funny"
"I purchased 8 chairs the delivery was next day and arrived true to form , but sadly out of the 8 chairs I ordered 6 were fault chipped legs mould seats base cracked backs and 2 has imprints on them ( I advised that the imprint would come out with the use of a dark towel and seam iron but there website say try at your own discretion as they were not responsible) THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS AWFUL and very unhelpful didn't appear interested in helping me at all. I just wanted replacements as the chairs seemed lovely they told me they couldn't checked them and to send whole shipment back leaving me with no dining chairs at all , THESE CHAIRS APPEAR TO BE SECONDS ,"
"Poor customer service, manager giving incorrect information. Told they had not got enough staff to see if chair will fit in car boot. All staff very unprofessional. Other companies online are selling for cheaper so shop around."
"I was very pleased with my purchases from atlantic also with there prompt delivery."
"Goods not delivered on time, event though additional fee paid. Goods arrived damaged. They would not exchange the item, only offered to replace broken parts. Resulted in me returning item for a full refund. Will find the item and buy elsewhere. Customer service appalling."
"A delightful honest sales team. A minor problem quickly and satisfactorily sorted out. An enormous range. Make your choice wisely. My chosen stool is brilliant for a driving seat in a barge wheelhouse. Very pleased."
"Representives on the phone very polite and helpful. But: 1. failed to deliver table on the day promised. 2. Then delivered wrong table base. 3. Then replaced it with a base for a stool. 4 I gave up"
Helen Hardiman J
Verified Reviewer
"Very impressed with the speed at which the goods were dispatched but the chairs we bought were totall unsuitable"
"I ordered 4 different bar stools from their website so we could decide on our favorite, return the unwanted ones and buy a set of the ones we chose. Shortly after the order was placed and paid for, I received a phone call from one of their sales team who tried talking me out of ordering a varied selection of stools. I explained to the lady that their website said nothing about being unable to order more than one type of bar stool and that I was happy to pay for the return shipping but she insisted that they wouldn’t be able to fulfill the order. I expressed my disappointment but if fell on deaf ears as I received an email confirmation that they had cancelled the order. Strange as they have a webpage called “Easy Returns” well it seems they don’t like returns as they didn’t want to accept mine! They do advertise nice bar stools, shame I couldn’t buy any. AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!"
"Had a bar stool where the welding had come apart. Phone their office and was advised to take pictures and email them. That same day had a reply that they are sending out a replacement part. Part arrived as requested. Great service and great response."
Naomi Doughty
"Next day service for a massive order of chairs, very impressive 10 out of 10!!!"
"Do not used this company. They are incompetent and the level of customer service is very low."
Atlantic Shopping is rated 2.66 based on 35 reviews