Atlantic Shopping Reviews

Atlantic Shopping have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers are happy with their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

50% of reviewers recommend Atlantic Shopping

Home & Garden
Furniture
Home & Garden
Furniture

How would you rate Atlantic Shopping ?

"Happy with prompt delivery. Very well packed. Good service overall five stars."
"Fast next day delivery. Bought 2 Ascot dining chairs which were gorgeous and beautifully made. Really happy with my choice and other people's reviews about these chairs sold it for me."
"Great customer service and product as described. Would definitely use this company again"
"They have been very helpful and efficient in resolving an issue, when another company would probably not have gone to such expense and trouble."
"Ordered 2 bar stools on separate occasions, both delivered promptly and I'm happy with the quality."
"The chairs were delivered the next day and were well packaged , Craig the delivery man was polite and helpful , and i had no problem assembling the six chairs myself and they look great , i would have no hesitation about buying from Atlantic Shopping again."
"Cheap quality products...don't waste your money."
"watch out and dont leave comments on their website as they vet the comments and remove negative ones which gives a false impression that its a great product!! i received my eton chair.... it took HOURS to put together. very fiddly as scres wouldnt fit in holes correctly. some screws were too short so had to get them from a diy store. Also a screw part was missing so had to buy that very expensive products. not worth it. dont buy"
"Having purchased chairs from Atlantic shopping the delivery was late and the courier atrocious - lost items didnt turn up when slot given (the list is endless). Then the products were faulty and I have spent 4 months trying to get a refund (which they still haven't done!) I would never recommend or use again. Terrible quality and rude/awful staff. Be warned."
"Good quality product promptly delivered.Great service."
"Delivered my lovely dining chairs just three days after I ordered them. Can't fault this company myself and would definitely use them again. The chairs are admired by almost everyone who sees them."
"Greta after sales service, replace chair no hassles or quibbles. Good product. I brought bar stools. Very well priced."
"I am an elderly widow learning to deal with everyday life on my own. I was delighted with my three bar stools when they arrived (carefully packaged) but concerned whether or not I would be able to put them together on my own. However, I found the instructions easy to follow and had no trouble completing the first stool - it was a piece of cake - as were the other two. I have a white worktop and the white stools complement it beautifully. The seats and backs are soft and comfortable, especially for larger people, and the stem and floor support are strong, it is easy to adjust the height of the seat. They feel very safe to sit on and I have received several compliments which I am passing on to you! So, thank you for my beautiful stools I would recommend them to everyone.! One thing I would mention is that I did find a man to tighten the last screw on the seat!"
"My daughters onlt 14 she ordered stoolfor her birthday money and have never received it so I contact them and they are disputing it so please if you want to purchase from this company please think twice to part with your money. As they will never believe you and will not get a replacement nor refund so please think twice As my daughter is still waiting for a declaration letter from DPD and they will not refund back"
"My daughter ordered a Bardot Stool for her birthday and never received item called their customer service & manager regarding this and never got a refund but they claimed from DPD and got their refund and refusing to refund my daughter money I have reported this to trading standards and never shop with them absolutely appalling company to deal with and still waiting for my refund this is going on for past three weeks"
"Fabulous company, quick delivery and just what I was looking for, couldn’t find anywhere with such good choices, Atlantic have a wide range of stools for kitchens, bars etc. Good prices, would definitely recommend."
"lovely new bar stools for our kitchen. Look great, value for money and Atlantic shopping delivered when they said they would. Would definitely use them again"
"I have been very happy with Atlantic shopping. Ordered 1 chair to see what is was like. Liked it very much so ordered another one! Then decided to mak e it 4 chairs and very nice they look too. They fit neatly around my table (a round one). Everyone has said how good and strong they are. They are so smart, we are very pleased with them. Delivery was fast and efficient. Thank you to everyone at Atlantic Shopping."
"Would not send out an order so we can see the quality of the chairs to order full order after? Not very helpful at all."
"Easy to order. Brilliant packaging, delivered a day earlier than stated with up to date info regarding delivery. Chairs as described. Good quality and easy to assemble. Very happy:)"
Atlantic Shopping is rated 3.02 based on 54 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!