Atlantic Shopping Reviews

Home & Garden
Furniture
Home & Garden
Furniture

How would you rate Atlantic Shopping ?

"Delivered my lovely dining chairs just three days after I ordered them. Can't fault this company myself and would definitely use them again. The chairs are admired by almost everyone who sees them."
"Greta after sales service, replace chair no hassles or quibbles. Good product. I brought bar stools. Very well priced."
Sylvia Hawkins
Unverified Reviewer
"I am an elderly widow learning to deal with everyday life on my own. I was delighted with my three bar stools when they arrived (carefully packaged) but concerned whether or not I would be able to put them together on my own. However, I found the instructions easy to follow and had no trouble completing the first stool - it was a piece of cake - as were the other two. I have a white worktop and the white stools complement it beautifully. The seats and backs are soft and comfortable, especially for larger people, and the stem and floor support are strong, it is easy to adjust the height of the seat. They feel very safe to sit on and I have received several compliments which I am passing on to you! So, thank you for my beautiful stools I would recommend them to everyone.! One thing I would mention is that I did find a man to tighten the last screw on the seat!"
"My daughters onlt 14 she ordered stoolfor her birthday money and have never received it so I contact them and they are disputing it so please if you want to purchase from this company please think twice to part with your money. As they will never believe you and will not get a replacement nor refund so please think twice As my daughter is still waiting for a declaration letter from DPD and they will not refund back"
"My daughter ordered a Bardot Stool for her birthday and never received item called their customer service & manager regarding this and never got a refund but they claimed from DPD and got their refund and refusing to refund my daughter money I have reported this to trading standards and never shop with them absolutely appalling company to deal with and still waiting for my refund this is going on for past three weeks"
Karen, Reading
Verified Reviewer
"Fabulous company, quick delivery and just what I was looking for, couldn’t find anywhere with such good choices, Atlantic have a wide range of stools for kitchens, bars etc. Good prices, would definitely recommend."
"lovely new bar stools for our kitchen. Look great, value for money and Atlantic shopping delivered when they said they would. Would definitely use them again"
"I have been very happy with Atlantic shopping. Ordered 1 chair to see what is was like. Liked it very much so ordered another one! Then decided to mak e it 4 chairs and very nice they look too. They fit neatly around my table (a round one). Everyone has said how good and strong they are. They are so smart, we are very pleased with them. Delivery was fast and efficient. Thank you to everyone at Atlantic Shopping."
"Would not send out an order so we can see the quality of the chairs to order full order after? Not very helpful at all."
"Easy to order. Brilliant packaging, delivered a day earlier than stated with up to date info regarding delivery. Chairs as described. Good quality and easy to assemble. Very happy:)"
"I ordered two bad stools and on delivery, saw that one was faulty and hadn’t been made properly. Phoned customer services who tried to suggest that I should pay £10 for them to be returned, had to send a photo to prove they were faulty and then they agreed to pick them up. Didn’t provide a returns label or confirm a pick up time until I asked. Refund was processed quickly though. Wouldn’t buy anything from them again because of the quality of the products."
"Bought one stool first to see the quality. We really liked the quality and style, solid construction and good look. Then we returned and purchased 2 more for our kitchen Island, Everyone loves them from our Grandchildren to Grandparents. Great style, great price, great quality and quick delivery."
"bought 4 bar stool chairs. arrived as promised so delivery all good. assembled chairs. when my family came home we all sat in them (we are all slim average 8-10 ladies!) we only just fitted in the seat! i have friends and family of various sizes and they would not be able to sit in them over a size 12! i called customer service to ask if i could exchange them for a different style or size and was told yes you can return them at a cost of £10 per box. i explained again that the return was an exchange as the seats are unfit for purpose as not everyone can sit in them. she was super unhelpful and told me there was nothing she could do. dreadful customer service."
"I have had many stools from other suppliers and they all fall apart after a while - the stools from Atlantic are excellent quality and the price is right! The delivery was quick, the telephone calls with the staff excellently dell with."
"I ordered a stool, it came very quickly, I had a slight issue with the item, I emailed customer service to mention it, they got back to me really quickly and were very quick to offer a solution, I found customer service to be excellent, and would feel confident to order from them again."
"Easy to order. Very prompt delivery and good quality goods."
"I had an easy and good experience with this company. Ordered 4 stools. Arrived the day after. Check them and everything was ok and finally installed. Looking at the other reviews I feel very lucky, but from my experience I'd totally recommend it."
Martin Chalcraft
Verified Reviewer
"Shambolic delivery service. Four delivery dates not met by DPD and not meaningful solution or information coming from the company. Four days spent at home waiting for deliveries not turning up, a joke if it was funny"
"I purchased 8 chairs the delivery was next day and arrived true to form , but sadly out of the 8 chairs I ordered 6 were fault chipped legs mould seats base cracked backs and 2 has imprints on them ( I advised that the imprint would come out with the use of a dark towel and seam iron but there website say try at your own discretion as they were not responsible) THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS AWFUL and very unhelpful didn't appear interested in helping me at all. I just wanted replacements as the chairs seemed lovely they told me they couldn't checked them and to send whole shipment back leaving me with no dining chairs at all , THESE CHAIRS APPEAR TO BE SECONDS ,"
"Poor customer service, manager giving incorrect information. Told they had not got enough staff to see if chair will fit in car boot. All staff very unprofessional. Other companies online are selling for cheaper so shop around."
Atlantic Shopping is rated 2.84 based on 44 reviews