Atlantic Shopping Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend Atlantic Shopping
1PM
1PM

About Atlantic Shopping: Atlantic Shopping is the largest Bar Stool online retailer in the U.K.. With over 30,000 Bar Stools in stock featuring many Exclusive Designs, and unbeatable prices, we offer the best deals for the online shopper. We hope this means greater commission rate and therefore more money earned by our affiliates! We have over 40 years experience in business retail at our 80,000 sq. foot shop in Birmingham city centre. With 8 years experience of selling online we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and quality of products. We have served nearly a quarter of a million customers online.

sales@atlanticshopping.co.uk

Furniture
Home & Garden
Furniture

Tell us how Atlantic Shopping made you happy

"I was looking to purchase 5x bar stools, Initially spoke to customer services and was pleasantly surprised that they suggested buying one to check it was as i required rather than hard sales technique, bought the 1x hydrant style bar stool and it was exactly what i was looking for, i then ordered the remaining 4, next day delivery with an hour time slot as with the 1st one (fantastic). One of the bar stool seats had a nasty chip, very easy to deal with Atlantic though, they asked if that was the only issue with the stool and it was, they sent out a replacement seat only which i thought was great, so many companies wouldn't bother with the detail and would go through the whole return and re-order process. I always think that a company are best judged on resolving issues, any company can shift a box, Atlantic were easy to deal with on the phone and email and have the all important attention to detail, with my experience i would have no problem in recommending Atlantic to anybody, well done!!"
Are you Atlantic Shopping? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Atlantic Shopping receives. Reply Free
"Two Ace barstools ordered on a Friday and delivered on the following Monday. I was kept up to date regarding delivery. The stools were very easy to assemble with the allen keys provided. It took a couple of minutes. They look great in my new kitchen. Would definitely recommend Atlantic Shopping and Ace bar stools."
"We are really happy with our bar stools. There was a slight hiccup with delivery but soon resolved."
"Excellent product and service from Atlantic. I originally purchased four stools for my kitchen island but l was so impressed I ordered a further two. Prompt delivery and easy to follow instructions."
"Quality product, effortless ordering and rapid, efficient delivery"
"Great items. Great price and quality. Quick delivery."
"Bought a Chair and 3 solid oak and real leather kitchen bar stools. Chair is ok but stools are not good quality. There are poorly designed and are not suitable for regular use. Once assembled I knew they wouldn't last. Joints are oversized and seat platform weak - they started to wobble after just a few weeks. As I am an engineer I will try and add a more solid way of connecting the legs together but for this price you shouldn't have to. Also, do not be fooled by all the great reviews on there website as they definitely only put on the great ones - they didn't put my average review on. If you doubt this, try and find any product with less than 4.5 stars."
"Good service and good product"
"I had some stools from Atlantic which had got a bit tatty through almost 8 years of wear and tear and wanted to replace them. I looked all over and in the end came back to Atlantic for both choice of style and price. They arrived quickly and my husband assembled them in no time. I have four x Edge bar stools. They are sturdy and as comfortable as any, look very stylish and got in sale so excellent value. Very happy repeat customer"
"A lot of choice, easy use web site, prompt delivery from ordering, well packed, good information with the product for assembly, good quality, reasonably priced product."
"Happy with prompt delivery. Very well packed. Good service overall five stars."
"Fast next day delivery. Bought 2 Ascot dining chairs which were gorgeous and beautifully made. Really happy with my choice and other people's reviews about these chairs sold it for me."
"Great customer service and product as described. Would definitely use this company again"
"They have been very helpful and efficient in resolving an issue, when another company would probably not have gone to such expense and trouble."
"Ordered 2 bar stools on separate occasions, both delivered promptly and I'm happy with the quality."
"The chairs were delivered the next day and were well packaged , Craig the delivery man was polite and helpful , and i had no problem assembling the six chairs myself and they look great , i would have no hesitation about buying from Atlantic Shopping again."
"Cheap quality products...don't waste your money."
"watch out and dont leave comments on their website as they vet the comments and remove negative ones which gives a false impression that its a great product!! i received my eton chair.... it took HOURS to put together. very fiddly as scres wouldnt fit in holes correctly. some screws were too short so had to get them from a diy store. Also a screw part was missing so had to buy that very expensive products. not worth it. dont buy"
"Having purchased chairs from Atlantic shopping the delivery was late and the courier atrocious - lost items didnt turn up when slot given (the list is endless). Then the products were faulty and I have spent 4 months trying to get a refund (which they still haven't done!) I would never recommend or use again. Terrible quality and rude/awful staff. Be warned."
"Good quality product promptly delivered.Great service."
Atlantic Shopping is rated 3.27 based on 64 reviews