Astounded Reviews

of reviewers recommend Astounded
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Astounded Reviews

About Astounded:

Astounded supplies PA Systems, Pro Audio Equipment, Stage / Band Lighting, Disco Lighting, and associated accessories at unbeatable prices. With a best value approach, products are sourced only from manufacturers who offer an incredible performance to price ratio - not simply 'big brands' which cost more for the name than the product itself. It couldn't be easier to buy from Astounded, with products available online, by phone and from their showroom in Lancaster.

Astounded offers a complete solution, geared to offer best value to all clients in terms of performance. With an expert system design team, Astounded take the guesswork out of selecting equipment and leave customers to focus on running their business or furthering their creative potential.

With an emphasis on honest, expert advice and genuine, no-nonsense customer service, Astounded is about more than simply selling products. The design team work closely with clients to establish an accurate project brief and deliver a technically focused, solutions led service that offers real value to your organisation, and helps to realise your creative vision.

Tell us how Astounded made you happy
Astounded 5 star review on 14th March 2020
Astounded 5 star review on 5th December 2018
Graham McHutchison
Astounded 5 star review on 22nd August 2018
Neil Mcalley
Great company to deal with, they give good honest advice and always have stock of what I need for the next install job.
I have used Astounded for quite a few years now and always found them absolutely fantastic even going to the warehouse they are so friendly and they get lighting equipment out and sound commitment out and let you see it all in action and they are great to advise you as well, recently purchased something online and that came through and very fast.
I ORDERED UPLIGHTS FROM THE COMPANY AND THEY ARRIVED QUICKLY, I HAD AN ISSUE WITH 2 OF THEM AND THEY SEND ME REPLACEMENTS WITH NO QUIBBLING. FANTASTIC SERVICE, DEFINATELY RECOMMEND AND WILL BUY AGAIN
excellent item good value also
Very pleased with the Busker, and great service
Ordered last Bank Holiday Sunday Delivered by Tuesday One item had to follow rather than wait for it sent order and then sent additional item when back in stock Could not Fault service
I really loved my purchase
Amazing!!! All arrived really quickly and customer service was extremely helpful! Will certainly use again!
Hi there! Excellent service by Dan and Amber, thank you! There was a fault with one of the lights in my order, and when I emailed about this the response was almost immediate. A replacement light was posted out to me within the timescale promised and everything is good to go again. Won't hesitate to recommend you! :-) Ean PS. Your "How would you rate the customer service you received?" question won't allow me to select an option...but would have been 5 :-)
Amazing quality! So pleased!
Bought a budget PA, great value. Quick delivery. Couldn't ask for more.
Fantastic quality goods and service at unbeatable prices
Astounded realised that I hadn't correctly matched my wireless microphone order with the PA unit ordered and informed me and suggested the correct alternative. The equipment sent was packed correctly and so far exceeds my expectations.
I telephoned with a description of what I required and what I wanted it to do. Within a couple of days they telephoned me back with a recommendation of something which would fit my requirements. It was ordered and delivered without any problem and the goods arrived promptly and do the job I wanted. I am now totally satisfied.
Extremely helpful and friendly a pleasure to deal with
Great service and advice, very patient while I made my final decision on which speakers to buy. Will definitely be visiting again for any of my DJ equipment.
The staff are most helpful and knowledgeable.. many thanks Guys
The Astounded adviser provided excellent information for me to make a decision on purchase and then agreed a price match on the same equipment being offered cheaper on another site. My order arrived promptly and in good condition - I got it working within one minute of de-boxing which fulfilled my requirement of 'usable by dummies'!! Th equipment is a bit 'bassy' in the house but should be fine in a larger environment - unfortunately unable to test fully at the moment due to Corvid-19.
From my first approach to this company their communication and service was outstanding, starting with product knowledge, this led me on to order a Studiomaster PA system and It was delivered to me on the day that was stated. I will be using Astounded for any future equipment that my business may require. Many thanks. Geoff Sharp.
Good customer service, prompt delivery and happy with the product.
Astounded is rated 4.91 based on 886 reviews