Assured Landscapes Ltd Reviews

Read Assured Landscapes Ltd Reviews

enquiries@assuredlandscapes.com

8 Longmeadow Villas Ifield Road Charlwood Surrey

Tell us how Assured Landscapes Ltd made you happy
The team were helpful and everything was completed to a quality standard and in timely fashion. Thanks.
Sorted out mine and my Mrs hedges, in the scorching heat no issues, even brought me back some bits from the co op. Top blokes
Great bunch of lads, we're very friendly and respectful. Got the work done very quick and we're very hard working. Would certainly recommend!
Hedge reduced, fences repaired, trees removed. Exemplary service, keen price, polite and considerate, great job, would recommend anytime. Not the normal crash, bang, wallop and leg it contractor!
I had a new patio laid, the team were very efficient and kept me updated throughout the job. Would highly recommend these guys!
Assured landscapes came up with affordable ideas and transformed my garden into a fantastic space we all now enjoy. Very polite and respectful of my house, they worked well and always kept everything tidy. Would throughly recommend them without hesitation. In face I already have!
We had a large hedge removed and replaced with ten feather edge fence panels with concrete posts, we were extremely pleased with the finished result. The work was carried out very professionally and the team were pleasant and polite, would highly recommend them.
Russell and his team are thoroughly professional in every aspect of their work. The quote he gave was the price I paid. They started and finished to schedule and the finished work exceeded our expectations
Assured Landscapes were able to install Resin Bound paving to create a permeable path around my property. I would highly recommend the company and would like to say thank you to the polite and helpful team.
Excellent advice on the planning side, followed up with a "Walk The Talk" installation group who made a superb job of our front and side lawns. The installation group were polite, very hard working, and had an eye for detail. Having these people on site gave us peace of mind that we had made the correct choice of contractor, and they certainly proved themselves to be the correct contractor.
The assured landscapes team did a great job for us transforming the garden. From laying the new decking and lawn to overseeing the hot tub install, even having their own electrician come in to install the deck lighting. Great professional team highly recommended.
Quote was spot on. Communication great. The team were really friendly and worked very hard in 30 + degrees heat. Lovely new artificial lawn looks amazing and a nice new deck area giving us back use of a bit of garden that was wasteland! Kids love the new garden. Thoroughly recommend Assured Landscaped to anyone.
Totally professional, couldn't of asked for a better job , guys were polite and nothing was too much to ask especially when I changed my mind several times !! I Would recommend this company to anyone!! 5 star !!!!
Did a really good job and exactly how I had wanted it to look and the guys were friendly and very helpful.
Of all the quotes we had assured came in really competitive and the attention to detail was second to none. So happy and the kids love it
Assured Landscapes Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 115 reviews