Assured Landscapes Ltd Reviews

Read Assured Landscapes Ltd Reviews

enquiries@assuredlandscapes.com

8 Longmeadow Villas Ifield Road Charlwood Surrey

Tell us how Assured Landscapes Ltd made you happy
Very Impressed with the work carried out by Russel and his team. Work was carried out to an Excellent Standard. The work started and completed On time. A very reliable and professional team.
Excellent customer service. Kept informed of progress as to the starting date. Work was carried out to the highest standard. Russell and his team are courteous and friendly with the skills set to produce a beautiful finish to the garden. I have no hesitancy in recommending this company.
Excellent quality of work undertaken in relaying driveway with sandstone setts. Russell had a very professional approach to all aspects of the work from initial contact to finalization, but like his team was most helpful and friendly throughout the week the project took to complete. No detail was too much trouble with communications being easy and beneficial as this ensured the end product exceeded expectations.
We were delighted with our new patio and grass. Russels team were both professional and polite and we wold certainly use them again
Assured have just completed work within our garden to extend our existing patio and install artificial grass. We are really happy with the end product, the work was professional throughout, the team that worked here really built our confidence from day 1 that we had made the right choice in choosing Assured. The team were polite, tidy, worked hard and always kept us informed of what was going on. The actual project was really good value for money and far more competitive that some of the other quotes we received. If we have any further work completed in the garden I will definately be going back to Assured!!! Thanks to all of the team!!!
I have been thoroughly impressed with Assured Landscapes from start to finish. They are a highly professional and courteous company to deal with and I would highly recommend them to others and will definitely use them again for any future landscaping requirements. My new artificial lawn has been installed to an extremely high standard and looks better than I had hoped it would. Russell was very helpful from start to finish and ensured all of my requests were accommodated and taken care of. The work has been carried out efficiently with minimal mess or disturbance and I now have a garden that I can enjoy. I’m glad that I made the right decision with my choice of landscaping company. Thanks!
Russell and his team are a great bunch. Very professional and hard working. The work I had done was excellent. Definitely worth the 5 stars.
Perfect service from start to finish. Russell is a true man of his word and dedicated to the business and ensuring you are 110% happy. We where kept up to date (due to the weather) and felt like we where valued every step of the way. The garden looks amazing! Trouble is i now need to do the front.. :)
Absolutely amazing! Friendly, reliable and professional and have completed our garden to a very high standard! Always happy to tweek things if we had last minute changes/ideas. Always kept us informed and totally delivered everything and more what we asked for! Thank you! We will be calling you again for sure!
A friendly service with a smile at all times. Russell took the time to give us advice on the best solution and he delivered with flying colours. My son loves playing on the artificial grass. Thanks again.
Yet another 5 star rating and well deserved, after a week of back breaking work in some of the hottest temperatures on record. My back and front gardens are transformed and exactly how I asked for them. From initial quote I was happy to wait a couple of months. Russell and his team are busy for a reason. Work was completed in one week and exactly to budget. The team were polite, tidy and friendly at all times and kept me informed of progress and any decisions to be made. I am so pleased I was patient and waited for Assured to fit me in. I would highly recommend Assured Landscapes. Thank you to Luke, Russell and Sam. I was happy to share before and after photos with Russell so you can view their handiwork. You can pop and have a look in person if you are near Shoreham-by-Sea and interested.
Many thanks to Russell and Luke for turning a rubbish tip into a wonderful lawn A great team and very tidy pro,s thanks boys pete and june
Great friendly service. Both guys are very hard working and done a great job at a very high standard. Friends have already asked me to send over their number.
Luke and Cieran worked extremely hard in hot conditions digging out roots of shrubs that had spread deeply into the ground. The finished landscaping is brilliant and the workmanship superb. Very happy with the results, just need some more sunshine to enjoy the patio at the back. Very light now at the front of the house. Many thanks to Russell and the other two gentlemen that helped to get the job done. Would recommend Assured Landscapes to others who are thinking of having some work done, and we would use them again
Back for a second time, another excellent job done by Craig, Luke and Keiran. Very tidy workmanship Highly recommended
Assured Landscapes were an absolute dream to work with from start to finish! Myself and my partner are so delighted with our front and back Garden that we are going to get Russell and his team to come back and do some more bits around the garden for us. Our dogs absolutely love the artificial grass.... I can’t praise everyone from Assured Landscapes highly enough and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to add to their garden! Thanks again to you all
Great service! Assured Landscapes created a beautiful garden for us. We are delighted and would thoroughly recommend them. Customer service was 5 star.
We are delighted with our artificial lawn. Assured Landscapes is very professional and their work is excellent.
Excellent from beginning to end Highly recommended My back garden looks fantastic with artificial grass No more worries about moss ,worm cast or anything else Well done to the whole team
Assured Landscapes Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 115 reviews