Assured Landscapes Ltd Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Assured Landscapes Ltd Reviews

8 Longmeadow Villas Ifield Road Charlwood Surrey

Tell us how Assured Landscapes Ltd made you happy
Absolutely fantastic company !!!!!! Would highly recommend... from start to finish totally professional and fantastic price ... you certainly pay for what you get with them !!
Fantastic job! I'm so pleased with the finished result.
Even the neighbours have all commented what a great job Assured Landscapes have done.
From quote to installation, they keep you updated with everything.
The guys were professional, thoughtful to the neighbours and well-mannered the whole way through.
Would defiantly recommend
Really pleased with the new lawn. Looks so natural. The team did a great job and were very friendly and tidy. Would highly recommend.
The team that completed our garden were very hard working. Our garden was a complete mess By a previous Gardner who let us Down. Russel took the job on creating a beautiful garden to be proud of.Thank you so very much to the guys .
Highly recommended.

Lisa & William Maidenbower Crawley.
Russell and his team did a great job transforming our garden. New patio artificial grass. Excellent job.
Excellent, highly recommend this company if you are considering having an artificial lawn laid
Excellent service, very tidy, we are really pleased with the finish and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company.
I had asked for a quotation and Russell arrived on time. I didn’t feel rushed at all and he listened and advised on the issues I have with my lawn.
The guys (Sam and Jake) from Assured Landscape did a great job. We asked for a bespoke partition with a gate built in that would lead to a vegetable bed. Couldn't be happier with what we have, looks amazing.
The guys went over and above to provide me with an amazing artificial lawn. They were friendly and courteous. I would definitely recommend Assured Landscapes.
Lawn looks great. All the guys worked quickly and professionally. Definitely made our garden look better.
my lawn looks beautiful!
the 3 men worked solidly , were very polite and said when they were going and what time they were returning!
I cannot recommend Russell and his team highly enough. They were reliable, friendly, helpful and professional and we are so pleased with our drive entrance, the final result is brilliant.
Really really pleased with the astroturf laid by the team. Great job, neat and tidy and the Astro has made a massive difference to our garden. It looks amazing
Excellent friendly and professional service And fantastic quality of work at a competitive price. Russell and his team provide a great service.
Highly recommended.
Very good piece of repair work to my driveway, carried out on time, efficiently and tidily, and with minimum disturbance
Estimate received within a couple of days of Russell coming to my house. Explained what they would be doing.
Work was carried out to a very high standard, can't believe how good it looks, amazing transformation.
From start to finish all the people were very professional, polite and provided the service they promised, highly recommend. Many thanks
Fantastic job from Russ and his team. Would have no hesitation in recommending them. Great service and polite and well mannered guys and cleaned up perfectly each and every day. Artificial grass and new patio looks brilliant. Really pleased with the finished job

Phil Richardson - Copthorne