Assured Landscapes Ltd Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Assured Landscapes Ltd Reviews

8 Longmeadow Villas Ifield Road Charlwood Surrey

Tell us how Assured Landscapes Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very good piece of repair work to my driveway, carried out on time, efficiently and tidily, and with minimum disturbance
Estimate received within a couple of days of Russell coming to my house. Explained what they would be doing.
Work was carried out to a very high standard, can't believe how good it looks, amazing transformation.
From start to finish all the people were very professional, polite and provided the service they promised, highly recommend. Many thanks
Fantastic job from Russ and his team. Would have no hesitation in recommending them. Great service and polite and well mannered guys and cleaned up perfectly each and every day. Artificial grass and new patio looks brilliant. Really pleased with the finished job

Phil Richardson - Copthorne
Great service, friendly polite staff who worked well and tidy, end product delivered as requested and I would recommend and use again.
The company Was recommended by a work colleague.
Although it's been a tuff few weeks with the bad weather, and they really busy was squeezed in with a new fence panel and all sorted.
Gave some dates so all parties could be flexible
It's great to see a company actually coming back to you.
More than happy
Thanks a bunch 😁
Simon and Susan Ifield Crawley
I contacted Russell about an archway over a side wall leading on to my patio that was deteriorating badly and in danger of falling. Within a day Russell sent his bricklayer up who dismantled it and repaired it to a very high standard, would thoroughly recommend this company.
Top job. Turned up bang on time each day and completed the work to a good standard. Would highly recommend.
Assured landscapes installed resin bound paving as a path to my back garden! It’s a fantastic job with a fantastic product and the team were extremely tidy and friendly!
Our fence had blown down in the storms and was at risk of damaging other property. Russel responded and sent a team round to fix it really quickly. I’ve used Assured Landscapes for several jobs now and would continue to do so in The future - a great job.
A brilliant experience from start to finish. Working through Storm Dennis they stripped out the old lawn and laid the new artificial grass in two days. It looks great. They were polite, helpful and well organised. We would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
Wow a recommendation that didn’t disappoint. We are absolutely delighted with our new fence. The team were extremely professional and hardworking. The guys worked flat out through some pretty horrendous weather to get the job completed on time which was very impressive. We will definitely be booking back in to get our patio done in the summer. Thank you Assured Landscapes you guys are fantastic at what you do. Would highly recommended.
Have used Assured Landscapes twice now, Russell, Luke and the guys are fantastic! Couldn’t be more helpful, excellent workmanship and go the extra mile. Already planned the new patio for later in the year! Highly recommend them and can not find fault in anything they do! Thank you for transforming my sad garden into a beautiful place where we can now enjoy it x
Supplied and installed artificial grass, Initially offered great advice, when it came to do the job the guys were polite and professional and did a brilliant job. really happy with my new 'lawn'
My main dealings were with Russell Who came across as professional ,experienced and Knowledgeable He listened to everything I was after and with his team delivered an on everything I had asked for. So overall extremely happy with my new garden Thank you
Excellent customer service - Russell met with us throughout the process to discuss ideas and make practical suggestions. The guys that worked on the job were courteous and professional - we are delighted with the shed, log store and bbq area they have built. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Highly recommend this company! Used them twice now and very pleased with all work done. They are very professional and nice polite guys who work. They also work on all weather 🙈⛈💨☀️⛄️
They fitted our artificial grass and a pergola first time round and this time a pergola for us to finish off as an outdoor dining area.
We were very happy with Assured Landscapes, they were very professional friendly workman
The site was kept as clean & tidy as they possibly could, they also worked through some atrocious weather
We were very happy with the finished patio
Friendly and professional to deal with, from the initial introductions, the quoting and design process, communications about a short delay (totally acceptable and understandable given the recent weather) and finally the actual work. Hard working and considerate about internal decorations (having to enter the back garden through the house). Very happy with the end result and would definitely recommend!
Russell and his team did a fantastic job. Completely re-doing our front and back garden (fencing, paving, and artificial grass). They were very friendly, polite and hardworking - all whilst working in the pouring rain for 3 weeks! We are extremely pleased with our finished garden. And they even tidied up after! Thanks guys, I would highly recommend
I am so happy, my garden looks fantastic and I am definitely going to use them again when I tackle my back garden. Why are they so good, many reasons.
When Russell came to discuss with me my ideas, he came on time, knew my name, really good communication skills etc. The workforce who carried out the work were lovely, polite, friendly, professional and who were neat and tidy, clearing up beautifully at the end of the project.
A professional, well organized team including Karen who does the administrative stuff. Highly recommended.
Assured Landscapes Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 81 reviews