Assured Landscapes Ltd Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Assured Landscapes Ltd Reviews

8 Longmeadow Villas Ifield Road Charlwood Surrey

Tell us how Assured Landscapes Ltd made you happy
Wow a recommendation that didn’t disappoint. We are absolutely delighted with our new fence. The team were extremely professional and hardworking. The guys worked flat out through some pretty horrendous weather to get the job completed on time which was very impressive. We will definitely be booking back in to get our patio done in the summer. Thank you Assured Landscapes you guys are fantastic at what you do. Would highly recommended.
Have used Assured Landscapes twice now, Russell, Luke and the guys are fantastic! Couldn’t be more helpful, excellent workmanship and go the extra mile. Already planned the new patio for later in the year! Highly recommend them and can not find fault in anything they do! Thank you for transforming my sad garden into a beautiful place where we can now enjoy it x
Supplied and installed artificial grass, Initially offered great advice, when it came to do the job the guys were polite and professional and did a brilliant job. really happy with my new 'lawn'
My main dealings were with Russell Who came across as professional ,experienced and Knowledgeable He listened to everything I was after and with his team delivered an on everything I had asked for. So overall extremely happy with my new garden Thank you
Excellent customer service - Russell met with us throughout the process to discuss ideas and make practical suggestions. The guys that worked on the job were courteous and professional - we are delighted with the shed, log store and bbq area they have built. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Highly recommend this company! Used them twice now and very pleased with all work done. They are very professional and nice polite guys who work. They also work on all weather 🙈⛈💨☀️⛄️ They fitted our artificial grass and a pergola first time round and this time a pergola for us to finish off as an outdoor dining area.
We were very happy with Assured Landscapes, they were very professional friendly workman The site was kept as clean & tidy as they possibly could, they also worked through some atrocious weather We were very happy with the finished patio
Friendly and professional to deal with, from the initial introductions, the quoting and design process, communications about a short delay (totally acceptable and understandable given the recent weather) and finally the actual work. Hard working and considerate about internal decorations (having to enter the back garden through the house). Very happy with the end result and would definitely recommend!
Russell and his team did a fantastic job. Completely re-doing our front and back garden (fencing, paving, and artificial grass). They were very friendly, polite and hardworking - all whilst working in the pouring rain for 3 weeks! We are extremely pleased with our finished garden. And they even tidied up after! Thanks guys, I would highly recommend
I am so happy, my garden looks fantastic and I am definitely going to use them again when I tackle my back garden. Why are they so good, many reasons. When Russell came to discuss with me my ideas, he came on time, knew my name, really good communication skills etc. The workforce who carried out the work were lovely, polite, friendly, professional and who were neat and tidy, clearing up beautifully at the end of the project. A professional, well organized team including Karen who does the administrative stuff. Highly recommended.
Seriously let down by the previous landscaper hence the work needing to be replaced. Russell never took advantage of our situation instead he salvaged what he could. He took into account our 4 dogs and offered us so many choices of grass and a product called Envirofill . These were all suggestions without any pressure to purchase. Very approachable to our suggestions. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent workmanship from start to finish! Clean, tidy and extremely friendly - Russell and the lads did an amazing job in the wet and freezing weather to complete a whole garden being astro turfed! Couldn't recommend them highly enough, and will be using again in the future! Truly amazing and we are so pleased with everything they did! Thank you x
Great job from start to finish, great communication with all the details that matter to make sure we have an outstanding finish on our project. Highly recommended this company for artificial grass installation.. The Drive is the next project I will be passing over
Excellent services received from Assured Landscapes. Our back garden lawn was very patchy and held water over the autumn and winter months. The transformation by the fantastic team in one day was brilliant. We can now enjoy the garden all year round without worrying about mud getting back in the house! 100% recommend.”
Astro turf laid “4m x 4m Astro turf laid Removal of old grass. Level. Lay type 1, sand and membrane. No side access. All through the house.”
Great service reliable polite professional hard working staff Thrilled with work completed - am now the envy of the street
Very Impressed with the work carried out by Russel and his team. Work was carried out to an Excellent Standard. The work started and completed On time. A very reliable and professional team.
Excellent customer service. Kept informed of progress as to the starting date. Work was carried out to the highest standard. Russell and his team are courteous and friendly with the skills set to produce a beautiful finish to the garden. I have no hesitancy in recommending this company.
Excellent quality of work undertaken in relaying driveway with sandstone setts. Russell had a very professional approach to all aspects of the work from initial contact to finalization, but like his team was most helpful and friendly throughout the week the project took to complete. No detail was too much trouble with communications being easy and beneficial as this ensured the end product exceeded expectations.
Assured Landscapes Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 71 reviews