Assured Landscapes Ltd Reviews

Read Assured Landscapes Ltd Reviews

enquiries@assuredlandscapes.com

8 Longmeadow Villas Ifield Road Charlwood Surrey

Tell us how Assured Landscapes Ltd made you happy
My garden once a swamp after rain,now looking wonderful. All done by a hard working efficient team . A job well done.
The original work that Assured Landscapes carried out in July 2018 was second to none. When we requested them to carry out some modifications to the original work and additional work to be carried out in 2021, they were brilliant! A very skilled and friendly company, with special thanks going out to Russell and Sam - we are more than delighted!
Very happy with the service and finished work. Hard working team, very polite and nothing was too much trouble. Would highly recommend.
Perfection achieved for a perfectionist. I cannot thank Assured Landscapes enough! They were hard working, conscientious, professional and great fun. They have given us something that we will enjoy for years to come, and a place to make memories and watch our little one grow. It’s soo refreshing to work with people who are both passionate and knowledgeable! Their own personal pride and attention to detail even saw them go the extra mile to ensure other elements of the garden were reinforced so as not to become a future problem. Their promise of aftercare is incredible, nothing is too much trouble! Jake, Lee, Jamie and Max are a credit to the company! If you want any Landscaping done, look no further, you will not be disappointed!
Great work and completed to my satisfaction.
Have used Russell & his team many times - this time to Replace a Fence Panel - Very competitive pricing & the quality of work is to a very high standard- would thoroughly recommend this company
Russell, Sam and team were excellent - skilled, diligent, took pride in their work and were very detail oriented. Our garden looked small and unkempt and now looks spacious and like something out of a magazine. They provided advice on where to locate our washing line, how strong the new exterior wall needed to be, how high to raise the fences and were great with our dogs, ensuring the exits and tools were secure so they couldnt escape each night. We asked for a number of bespoke changes they accommodated with no fuss and we will definitely be having them round next year to do the front!
Our garden looks perfect. The work was carried out swiftly but with great attention to detail. The team were polite and always on time. They worked so hard on a large area and we were impressed with their teamwork. We would definitely use this company again and would recommend them to anyone. Our grateful thanks.
I went with Russell and his team at Assured Landscapes because I found him to be the most professional of all the quotes I received and I wasn't disappointed. Although, like everyone else, I had to wait to have the work done, it was worth the wait and I wasn't disappointed. May not be the cheapest but you get what you pay for! I would highly recommend.
We are delighted with the work and the service we received from Assured Landscape. There was a delay in starting the job but we were always kept informed. Hardworking and very polite guys. We have no he’s in recommending them.
Good customer service, although I waited a while for the job to start, I was aware of this and was kept informed pre starting. Nice bunch of lads completed the work to a high standard. They were on site on time every day and worked hard. Reliable company, I would recommend them.
Thank you Assured Landscape's, a professional job completed by polite hard working lads, on time and they cleaned up behind them. I am delighted!
work on garden finished today and am very pleased with results. The team were professional punctual and tidy would highly recommend this company.
Excellent job they laid the lawn in 2days and on finishing the job they cleared up and left it tidy we were really impressed with the finish and would recommend them
First time I have used this company but would recommend them. I had a driveway, patio, new steps and picket fence. The men were very hard working and courteous. They left everything tidy on the day they finished the work.
This is the second time I have used this company and it was as before excellent. This time transforming a very ugly concrete back yard into a landscaped garden, it's beautiful now. From start to finish the job went well, Russell always available to ask questions about the prospective work etc. The job took 10 days and the guys all worked very hard, good team work. Answering any questions I had politely and friendly. Jordan, Lee and Bailey made a good team. They always left each day with everything neat and tidy. Again I can only emphasize that this company will deliver and at a fair price.
I just wanted to thank you very much for the work completed on our front garden. I can't speak highly enough for the young men who carried out the work on your behalf. They didn't waste a minute and were polite and so pleasant to have at your property and I thoroughly recommend them to any prospective client. The property has been completely transformed and I thank so much for giving us the front garden of the road.
Absolutely fantastic company !!!!!! Would highly recommend... from start to finish totally professional and fantastic price ... you certainly pay for what you get with them !!
Fantastic job! I'm so pleased with the finished result. Even the neighbours have all commented what a great job Assured Landscapes have done. From quote to installation, they keep you updated with everything. The guys were professional, thoughtful to the neighbours and well-mannered the whole way through. Would defiantly recommend
Assured Landscapes Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 115 reviews