Assured Landscapes Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Assured Landscapes Ltd

8 Longmeadow Villas Ifield Road Charlwood Surrey

Tell us how Assured Landscapes Ltd made you happy

"Excellent from beginning to end Highly recommended My back garden looks fantastic with artificial grass No more worries about moss ,worm cast or anything else Well done to the whole team"
"Because Assured did such a good job on our rear garden, we had them back to do the front garden."
"I can’t recommend this company enough, They did a amazing job. And the team of men they used were very polite and helpful. We are so happy with the end result and so our dogs who are constantly on the grass running around. Anyone that uses this company will not be disappointed."
"Another great job done by Assured Landscapes. We got the guys to re-turf our garden. Given the time of year we were at risk of bad weather and it did delay the job a couple of times but we were kept informed by Russell at all times, he would come and assess the conditions and see if they could continue with the job. Considering the amount of mud involved the guys kept everything clean and tidy. We are very happy with the outcome."
"A pleasure to deal with this company from Karen In the office to Russell and his team who laid the artificial grass. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone."
"New artificial grass in the front of my house looks great and the service from Russell and his guys has been first class, not forgetting Karen in the office who had to juggle the fitting dates around the weather! An unexpected problem was found after lifting up previous grass but was sorted out and I am extremely happy with the result. If I decide to get my back garden fitted with artificial grass I will definitely be using Assured Landscapes again and would recommend them - not something I do very often!"
"I recently had a hedge removed and replaced with 3 feather edge panels. The work was carried out very professionals and I am delighted with the end result. Well done Russell & his team. I would thoroughly recommend this company.ff"
"After having artificial grass put down previously which was extremely poorly fitted, I relied on positive feedback from others to find Russell. Can not fault Russell’s workmanship or work ethic. He completed the works as agreed & came back to do other bits as well. After having a cowboy fit the grass initially, I’m pleased to say that Russell has restored my faith & I’m extremely happy with the result."
"Really happy with my new artificial grass. The guys were professional, friendly and courteous. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone, very glad I chose Assured Landscapes."
"They provided us with an extremely professional service in transforming our rear garden from grass to an artificial lawn. I would highly recommend this company and would not hesitate to use them again."
"Russell and his team are very experienced in what they do.Russell came over to my house and gave me a quote for artificial grass to be installed into my garden.as well as some sleepers for a flower bed.Russell went away and came back with a very good quote stating everything that was need for the job.then came the install.now the day the lads turned up was a very wet day.they were out there digging my garden out and working hard.in a total of 3 days the job was done.and I am over the moon with it.i will be asking Russell to do some more work for me next year.they are very clean and professional.annoyingly I live in a middle of terraced house with no side access.the lads put measure in place so nothing was damaged or broken as everything had to come through the house.i can't thank Russell and his team enough for everything they have done for me and my family.amazing work guys"
"fully professional service, the new artificial lawn is better than we'd hoped and would certainly recommend."
"Excellent job done by Sam and Keiran, all rubbish cleared away and left the garden very neat and tidy"
"From start to finish was brilliant...Russ and Tim brilliant..."
"The company had previously carried out work for our son and daughter - law. This had been of the highest quality and standard. We therefore engaged them to carry out work for us and were not disappointed. The operatives were polite,friendly. extremely hard working,kept us updated at alltimes and were thoroughly professional in all aspects of the job. this included the removal and taking away of all rubbish etc."
"Assured Landscapes laid Astro Turf in my elderly mothers garden. It looks fabulous. No more mowing or muddy lawn, a garden which can now be enjoyed all year round. Russell and the team have been fantastic very helpful, courteous, polite extremely professional. My mother loves it. Thank you"
"Russell and Assured Landscapes have been nothing but professional since the first day we engaged with them. I had regular updates as to when they were going to start the work, which was a new Indian Sandstone patio and re-turf of the lawn. They also cleared away a lot of dead and overgrown bushes/trees. The finished work is of a very high standard and I would recommend them without hesitation."
"Assured Landscapes laid us a resin driveway, we are very pleased with the finished job, would recommend Thank you"
"We had Assured Landscapes install a new patio for us, we choose to use Sawn Sandstone and we were over the moon wit the finish. Russell arranged to have the stone pre sealed for us everything was taken care of in a professional manner. Thank you"
"Great service from start to finish. The patio was finished to a very high professional standard. Excellent communication and friendly helpful staff. Would highly recommend."
Assured Landscapes Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 36 reviews