EmbraceScotland Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend EmbraceScotland

About EmbraceScotland: Self Catering Accommodation in Scotland.
Discover the quality and variety of self catering Scotland has to offer, from apartments in Edinburgh and holiday cottages in the Highlands, to Perthshire lodges and so much more. How will you embrace Scotland?

webmaster@assc.co.uk

How would you rate EmbraceScotland?

8 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Irene

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about EmbraceScotland in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I'm still waiting for a response from the owner of the cottage I inquired about. Thanks"
"I got a reply very promptly. (Unfortunately it was not a positive response, but at least they didn't keep me waiting)"
"Easy to see pricing and contacting of owners"
"Went through your site to book accommodations. Found a lovely location and the owner was very efficient and exceptionally accommodating. Can't wait for this trip to start. Thanks so much, Larry"
"Very poor no contact about holiday"
"Poor/wrong symbols for disabled travellers. Showing a wheelchair in most cases only means you can get through front door. A different symbol for walking impaired should be used- a person with a walking stick I contacted a number of owners some of whom who made the following comments: - They had specified the property was only suitable for walking disabled - Internally the property is too small for a wheelchair - Steps between different levels of ground floor - All bedrooms are upstairs - Bathroom too small to get a wheelchair in - One had removed grab rails to re tile the bathroom and not yet put them back in place Many wheelchair users do not need a full blown wet room but need to know there is space to move between rooms."
"It was easy to find suitable accommodation for us and our dogs. The online booking system would be better if it was the same for all the accommodation suppliers."
"Very impressed lots of very good holiday lets would recommend to friends."
EmbraceScotland is rated 3.50 based on 8 reviews