Assist World Ltd Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Assist World Ltd

How would you rate Assist World Ltd?

"I ordered an item more than 6 weeks ago. It never arrived and the company never replied to my emails! Do not buy from them!"
"I have ordered an item. Got a very friendly email back saying that the item will be delivered in 14 working days. It has been 3 months since the order was placed. Numerous emails and calls received no response. I think this company folded and cheated on the customers."
"STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! DO NOT EVER USE THEM! I returned an item to them almost 3 months ago and despite sending e-mail after e-mail have still not received my refund."
Adam Sinclair
Unverified Reviewer
"Oh my what is this company playing at. I have sent an item back to them for an exchange and they sent the wrong one back and are now failing to answer any email. Stay away from them at all cost"
Justene Poyner
Unverified Reviewer
"Absolutely appalling customer service ! I sent back my item over two months ago and I am yet to receive my refund !i have sent email after email after email but still nothing ! Do not use this company you will fall into a trap !"
Delivery