Asos Reviews

Asos have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

75% of reviewers recommend Asos
1 New Reviews Written
4PM
4PM
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week

How would you rate Asos?

Nicole
"WARNING Worst costumer service I have ever experienced. Still waiting on my refund after I returned some clothes two months ago. Have emailed, live chat and Facebook messageed them. It takes days to get a single reply and each worker has said the specialist will contact me within 72 hours. I still have not had any message from their 'specialist'. I'm not going to stop contacting them until I get my money back and will never use their services again!"
Ravinder
"Sent wrong size tracksuit for which I had to wait one week to get and then two weeks for refund."
Asos is rated 4.00 based on 942 reviews