Asos Q&A

8 Questions   /   3 Answers
64% of reviewers recommend Asos

Got a Question?

Hi, I'd like to apply to asos scout, but nothing is happening when I click submit. I've cleared my cookies and restarted my laptop and it still isn't working. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you :)

Your answer has been saved, your answer is very valuable as it will help many other customers. Thank you!

Click here to view your answer
How can I buy? It’s there any other options than buy by visa?

Click here to view your answer
If the item that i just moved to my bag is sold out? Does it mean that i can’t buy it? I see it in my bag now...

Click here to view your answer
No, if you have an item in your bag then it is reserved to you until you check out. Sounds like you bagged the last one :)
I was hoping to place an order for a dress but after reading so many poor reviews unfortunately I can not take that chance of being let down. How can you run a service like this with such poor reviews?

Click here to view your answer
I do not understand why there are so many negative reviews. I shop at ASOS all of the time and have never experienced issues.
Asos what is happening has someone else taken charge since your inception?? For years you have been excellent and now you are atrocious. I was accepted with an order 13/12/2017 which was a Christmas present it is now 07/01/2018 and I have still not had a reply or conclusion to where my order is!!!! Please please please give me a refund or let me know what has happened. I do not wish to or remain anonymous kathmcbride02@hotmail.com sort out your customer service

Click here to view your answer
Where is my order which was accepted 13/12/2017?????order no 301199876 which was processed 13/12/17??? Please please please will someone respond

Click here to view your answer
IS THE ITEMS LIKE THE PICTURES?

Click here to view your answer
I have ordered many products from ASOS, and from my experience everything looks exactly like the pictures. Hoped this helped!
ASOS competitiveness and performance