Asos Returns Reviews

Asos have a Returns Grade of B-.

B-

B-

Returns - Easy

73.81%
Industry Average
" Great company, great choice, free delivery, free returns, efficientncustomer service! "
posted 1 month ago - Liliya Trott
" Free delivery and returns "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Fast shipping and easy returns policy. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Their own brand clothing is true to size and good quality, and their customer service is good with a pretty forgiving returns policy for when things dont work out. "
posted 1 month ago - Charlotte Layzell
" very quick delivery and free returns, money back into account very fast "
posted 1 month ago - Mrs Nicola Orourke
" I bought 3 clothes from them and every single one is perfect. Perfect fit, true to size. I love the atyle, exactly what I was looking for. Would definitely buy from them again. The only downside was whe I bought sandals from them and it was suppose to be wide fit that actually wasn't. But it can't everything be perfect. I had more returns with other companies and more sizes that were suppose to fit but didn't. Love this company. "
posted 2 months ago - Ktistina
" They're just the best. Always the best prices, delivery are on time and returns are a bliss. Best online shopping experience ever. "
posted 2 months ago - Richard Ruszinko
" easy returns, excellent customer service, quick and reliable delivery "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Fantastic fast delivery, easy returns and very helpful when a query arises "
posted 2 months ago - Jessica Loakes
" myself and my daughers use this website and never have a problem with delivery or returns and enquiries are always answered promptly and efficiently "
posted 2 months ago - PaulineAnn Murray