Asos Returns Reviews

Asos have a Returns Grade of B-.

B-

B-

Returns - Easy

73.48%
Industry Average
" I purchased some clothing, which I was not happy about and had free returns and a very quick response to say they have the goods and in my case sending replacement. The returns was free and customer service was very good. "
posted 2 months ago - David Richards
" Quick delivery with easy returns. "
posted 2 months ago - Yvonne Green
" Quick delivery and easy returns "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Prompt delivery and efficient refund of returns. "
posted 3 months ago - Max Ryan
" Great company, great choice, free delivery, free returns, efficientncustomer service! "
posted 3 months ago - Liliya Trott
" Free delivery and returns "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Fast shipping and easy returns policy. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" Their own brand clothing is true to size and good quality, and their customer service is good with a pretty forgiving returns policy for when things dont work out. "
posted 4 months ago - Charlotte Layzell
" very quick delivery and free returns, money back into account very fast "
posted 4 months ago - Mrs Nicola Orourke
" I bought 3 clothes from them and every single one is perfect. Perfect fit, true to size. I love the atyle, exactly what I was looking for. Would definitely buy from them again. The only downside was whe I bought sandals from them and it was suppose to be wide fit that actually wasn't. But it can't everything be perfect. I had more returns with other companies and more sizes that were suppose to fit but didn't. Love this company. "
posted 4 months ago - Ktistina