Asos Refund Reviews

Asos have a Refund Grade of F.

F

F

Refund - Difficult

32.60%
Industry Average
" This company scam me 30 pounds only refunded me 26 pounds there manager director nickb@Asos.com done nothing about it "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Very poor customer service. Managers / supervisors or team leaders can’t be spoken too - They call you back but it will be 2 days. Was promised next day delivery for clothing & this didn’t happen. However still got charged for it - No professional customer service. Still awaiting delivery & got told I have to ring back requesting the refund on delivery charge. "
posted 1 week ago - jonny
" When I received the email it stated it is rare for their items to go missing, therefore they would not deal with the issue and I should contact my bank for a refund. "
posted 1 month ago - T
" Verry bad with delivery, i was Waiting 2 weeks for a order and didn’t come, and customer services didn’t do anything about that they Said to me to wait another week until they can give me a refund, what i order was a gift and didn’t came in time Even that i order with 2 week before the event, they don’t care about customers and the orders! "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" I paid for next day premium delivery. Its been a week, I haven't received it yet, and the customers service agents say they can't help until a few more days pass. No offers of refunds. No apologies. Ridiculous! "
posted 1 month ago - Mariam
" Lost about $20 because of their uneducated customer support that create confusion. First stated they cover return parcel costs, but then 'suddenly' refusing to make refund. Please don't do business with Asos. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" It did NOT arrive, and when I asked for a refund or to have the delivery address changed one day before my move (7 days after it was due to arrive) and they said over and over that they couldn't give me a refund unless I returned the package. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Don’t pay for premium delivery. More than half of the time it doesn’t arrive on time I often receive incorrect items. No one is performing a quality check prior to delivery. Customer service is terrible. I didn’t receive an item. It was sent back to Asos by the shipping service and I still had to wait 18 days from the purchase date for a refund. Asos used to be great. Now it’s a crappy business. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Love the clothes. Delivery and customer service? Not so much. Pay for premium and get basic economy. What they do for curvier people and gender fluid fashion is great, their customer service and deliver on the other hand, absolute trash. No accountability, no support, no compensation, they are pretty useless to be fair. I am also seeing that many people have returned items and never received their refund. "
posted 2 months ago - Harley Q