Asos Refund Reviews

Asos have a Refund Grade of F.

F

F

Refund - Difficult

32.93%
Industry Average
" No offer of replacements or a refund despite us mentioning that we are protected by the consumer rights act. "
posted 2 weeks ago - James
" Terrible when anything goes wrong Fine when deliveries go to plan but so incredibly unhelpful when something goes wrong! You can only talk to them on social media or live chat so you have to wait ages for a response and then when you finally get it all they do is spout the same rubbish that is no help what so ever. I have premier service (cost £9.95) which guarantees next day delivery and they're saying for me to get back in contact with them if I haven't received the order 10 days after I ordered it. They refuse to cancel and refund the order or reissue the products "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Now, it is more than three months fighting with Asos to refund me $195. "
posted 3 weeks ago - ABDULLAH
" They are cheap and badly made and it's a nightmare to get a refund for damaged items if you no longer have the original packaging. "
posted 1 month ago - Miss L
" The worst experience I've had buying online! I made my order and paid 1 day delivery, I received the wrong order and I had to wait more than 7 working days to get my money back. Also, they don´t want to refund me the delivery price, I paid to receive the correct order, not a wrong order. Pessimistic experience !! I don't recommend it!! "
posted 1 month ago - Alejandra
" Furthermore a day after delivery was due they hadnt even shipped the items yet and decided half my order was out of stock and refunded them fr no reason. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
posted 1 month ago - no
" Requested a refund but did not manage to get it and the items were not returned to me as well. So disappointed. "
posted 1 month ago - Unhappy customer
" It is 27 December today and I have asked for a refund as I do not want the items after having purchased a replacement gift from another store- yet Asos is not answering my question about a refund but asking me to wait. "
posted 1 month ago - Debbie
" When contacting Asos they are refusing to send out another item or refund me for this despite the fact that it is not my fault. "
posted 2 months ago - Molly