Asos Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Asos

How would you rate Asos ?

"Fast shipping and easy returns policy."
"Having a specific item I couldn't find elsewhere."
Charlotte Layzell
"Asos is a company I shop with more than anyone else. The perks of shopping with this company are great, unlimited next day delivery for a year for a tiny fee which saves an incredible amount of money. Gaining points being part of the A-list meaning you end up gaining vouchers to spend just from making purchases, and even a way to pay which means you can try before you buy - which I love. Their own brand clothing is true to size and good quality, and their customer service is good with a pretty forgiving returns policy for when things dont work out. Thanks Asos!"
Mrs Nicola Orourke
"very quick delivery and free returns, money back into account very fast"
Andrew Shields
"Great stuff. Quality clothes and very fast delivery was excellent"
Max Wilkins
"Endless options of versaille clothes"
Hassan Ahmed
"Delivery service was exceptional"
"I would say 85% of my clothes and shoes are from ASOS."
"I wouldn’t even waste my time on this company. The next day delivery service never happens. Just a waste of time and money. The customer services are full of excuses I think they have a sheet of them to read from."
"I bought 3 clothes from them and every single one is perfect. Perfect fit, true to size. I love the atyle, exactly what I was looking for. Would definitely buy from them again. The only downside was whe I bought sandals from them and it was suppose to be wide fit that actually wasn't. But it can't everything be perfect. I had more returns with other companies and more sizes that were suppose to fit but didn't. Love this company."
Slaven Micallef
"Been waiting for some parcels to arrive for a while but i still think they have a very good service and customer care."
Richard Ruszinko
"They're just the best. Always the best prices, delivery are on time and returns are a bliss. Best online shopping experience ever."
"Great website. Easy to use. Free standard delivery. Very happy with the dress I ordered."
"I ordered these shoes from ASOS: RAID Helena Grey Multi Buckle Grunge Flat Ankle Boots - Grey / UK 6 and within 4 months they had split nearly all the way accross the sole on the left shoe and starting to show the same damage on the right. Holes have appeared at the seams and where the fabric joins the sole - for the amount of money I paid for them this is unacceptable. This wouldnt have been so bad as it is reasonable to expect that this will happen from time to time but coupled with a customer service who responded to my varied and detailed questions with 'i do not have this information at hand' or 'this is decided else where' and repeats there of really gave a real sense of a distinct lack of caring ASOS has for their customers. Big slow clap for ASOS!! If customer reviews were allowed on their website I would post a lot of images of shocking quality shoes falling apart after only around 12 weeks of wear so I can see why they don't have that facility!! Very poor quality items and astoundingly dissapointing customer care!"
"I am a petite girl and was thrilled to find a Petite section on Asos' website. Using the measurements of each item on the site, I put in an order I was very excited about, because by the measurements the clothing would fit perfectly! Needless to say, every single article of clothing was a completely different size than what was advertised on the site. I had to pay all of the shipping costs to return the items to them, and still 3 months later, I hadn't heard anything from the company. I tried to contact them to see about my return and refund, and they said they couldn't do anything about it and their customer service was very bland, unhelpful, and it seemed like the agent was basically copying and pasting paragraphs from a manual. Looking back, I definitely wish I didn't order with them, because a huge warning sign was that they don't allow customer reviews on their website. If they did allow reviews, I would have seen all of the awful things people are saying here, and steered clear of this terrible company. NEVER AGAIN, AVOID AT ALL COST!"
"Great service and lovely clothes - including a tall range"
"Goods came on time unfortunately the items not suitable, FREE Return, returned next day, quick and easy."
Katherine Alvaro
Unverified Reviewer
"I ordered a pair of trainers,simple order. The pair came back a completely different size advertised on the website. I arranged a return as well as a new pair sent to me one size up with someone called Charlotte who CONFIRMED the size up order. Having already wasted my time dealing with this and also not getting my purchase on time when needed, they send me a pair that was exactly the same size as the first. THE WRONG SIZE....... Again, having to waste my time dealing with someone called Alice, who said she couldn't process a new pair for me to be sent next day because they still hadn't received the original WRONG ORDER. --- Alice advised me to order another PAIR??? then get a refund on it?? or wait until June 11 when they receive the original WRONG ORDER in the warehouse, so that I can get a new order processed. Which means I am going to... again have to deal with. I am exhausted and pretty much overwhelmed by the whole process and the "amazing" options given to me, like I have any other choice. What a waste of time, the product is not worth the headache."
Marytete1@hotmail.com
Unverified Reviewer
"If I could give this company a negative star rating I would. The worse costumer service Ive ever dealt with. They send me wrong dress but tag says the name of dress i ordered, wrong size too. i call they tell me replacement takes 4 days i call to verify next day, now they are telling me 8 days. i paid for expedited shipping to have this dress for a wedding. They could careless. I wish I would of read the reviews bc i would NEVER have ordered from such a shady unprofessional company."
"My dress was great quality and good sizing for a curvy girl."
Asos is rated 4.16 based on 839 reviews