Asos Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Asos
06AM
6AM

Tell us how Asos made you happy

Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week
"Delivery 1 week late"
Are you Asos? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Asos receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"WORSE SERVICE EVER!!! DO NOT SHOP HERE!! So my First EVER Order to ASOS I spent £500, when my package was delivered it was missing a £250 watch which was brought for my Ill niece - When questioned ASOS said that this doesn’t normally happen and they won’t replace or Refund?!?!?!! They have now closed my account and won’t help further, DO NOT SHOP HERE THEY ARE THEIVES!!!"
"Worst customer service I've ever had in my life"
"After 2 weeks of waiting for a reply (still waiting) from their so called specialist team re: an order that was not delivered to my address and was delivered to another address, they still make me wait for my refund and have yet to contact me with the fact it’s there mistake and they could reimburse me immediately, which I’m STILL waiting for. I have made regular contact online with the answer of ( our specialist team will contact you very soon). No parcel has been received. Many big companies immediately would see fault and have reimbursed friends immediately. ASOS I’m afraid they have failed to resurrect this. I’m a long standing regular customer and have received no apology and no refund. Poor customer service!"
"Terrible customer service. I could go on but I all I will say is never order from this place ever. You won't know how bad it is until your package doesn't turn up so I hope you guys never run into problems."
"Returned a jumper to purchase it in a smaller size. The reason I couldn't send it back as an exchange is because the size kept going out of stock. So I purchased a new one in smaller size and sent it back. When I placed this order I received £10 off for the whole order, but my refund has deducted the full £10 for one jumper. Jumper arrived as though it was used and returned. Contacted customer service to be told my issue couldn't be resolved."
"Ordered 28th due on 31st for £620 worth of clothing. Didn't arrive 31st then 1st came and only a feq items arrived. Raised the issue that I wanted to speak to manager and that takes a week. Similarly to the below reviews they keep robbing you off 'wait 24h, wait 48h' etc etc. Then spoke to someone called Andrew over the phone who had me on mute for ages while I was telling him the problem and was consistently patronising and rude. No joke. I kid you not the absolute worst customer service agent I've been out through. Customer service here is awful. Go to revolve clothing they're the new asos. Way better service. I'm still waiting for managers to speak to me and tell me what the hell is going on. And they refuse to take complaints. I have a bit feeling that asos may be going under or something and they can't fulfil orders."
"I received the wrong item, and was not granted a refund. When I spoke with customer service about the issue, I was dismissed and treated rudely."
"I was trying to order 1 shirt off their website and saw there was a student discount promotion going on so I registered using the email. The code was never sent to my primary email so I contacted the customer help chat online and had to get in contact with 3 different staff to help me verify that I'm a student. They needed pictures on my ID's and a copy of my student VISA so I could qualify for a 10% discount. Who would have thought getting this discount would be like applying for a mortgage. I still have yet to receive the code because their specialist team has to approve my documents, which takes 24 hours. I have had enough and am definitely take my business else where"
"I use to REALLY enjoy shopping here, this past order has been by far the absolute worse experince I have EVER experienced while shopping. I order one coat a single item around the very beginning of the month, it was expected to arrive around the 28th which was fine. I bought the item because I was going out of town and had no coat and was leaving the 1st of the following month. Well the expected date arives and behold no package. I contacted customer support and this is when it took a turn for the worst. They argued over and over for almost 20 minutes until finally saying we needed a extra day for shipping it will be there the 30th. Two days pass and still no package so I contact them again. And the proceed to continue to tell me oh the date of arival was changed now to the 31st. At this point I was frustrated and anxious since I was going to a new city with out a coat because I was relying on them. And asked the customer care lady “it will ABSOLUTELY be here tomorrow right? No matter what you are tracking it and it will be here” and she told me yes. So the 31st comes usps has been to my house already and no package. I contact ASOS again and they tell me the same thing “wait till the end of the day it will be there by today” I explained usps has already been to my house and they proceeded to tell me to wait it will be there today and ended the chat on me before finishing the conversation. Here comes the big issue. Of course it didn’t arrive it’s now the 1st of next month I went out and bought something new in place of the jacket I planned to have. That morning I recived a email stating that my package JUST SHIPPED ALMOST 3 WEEKS LATER. I tried contacting customer support again. Not just about the package being gone, but now for the terrible customer support. He argued back and fourth for awhile he told me “it’s now expected Nov. 06 wait until the end of the day, if it’s not there by Nov. 09 then we can look into it” although he acknowledged that it’s incredibly late. And offered me 4.99 back on the product and said look at our website for promo discounts in exchange for the bad customer support. I asked to speak to a supervisor or anyone able to help me since clearly this situation was above his capability but he refused and just like the last lady I spoke to closed the chat before meeting a resolution. Long story short WORST place to buy anything"
"It's true that carriers are not always great but I've never been let down by ASOS. It's not convenient to wait for them to confirm whatever investigation needs to be done before giving you a solution but, in 3 years placing orders regularly and to different countries (talking about 2 per month on average) I needed to contact them 6 or 7 times for delays or problems with the order, they have never been ride or refused to help. I think that ASOS needs to improve their process in order to make the experience smoother but also is important to understand that not every problem can be fixed with a click"
"Poor customer service, rude staff, dirty used items received twice and when asked for refund straight away denied. Con artists"
"Long story But worst service ever - After 2 days of being fobbed off told I could not make a complaint Shocking"
"Useless. In breach of contract and say they can't do anything for another 3 days. They're already 2 days late - you'd think they would want to do something about that but apparently they don't care. Meanwhile, over £400 of my belongings are sat somewhere in Wembley according to my tracking information with no explanation! So either ASOS think it's ok for couriers to steal people's orders, or they think it's ok for couriers to do whatever they like with your stuff for 4-5 days before they actually give you your order! Either one...ridiculous!"
"Took my money and then tell mr item not in stock...thiefs!!"
"ASOS lost my parcel worth over £150, Hermes confirmed the parcel was lost, ASOS refused to act on the missing parcel until 10 days later! And I’m still waiting!! The customer service team are rude and to be honest do not care in the slightest. The use templates for their email replies and do not even bother to look trough your previous emails before replying. They also assure you they have escalated your complaint and will send you another parcel for another member of staff to then tell you, after you contact them again(!), this has never been done and their not allowed to do it. So basically tell you lies!"
"so easy to use and the app is brilliant, very fast and free exchange service and free postage! :)"
"I buy almost all my clothes from ASOS because their page is so user friendly! I love how easy it is to return clothes too if they don't fit and they provide it postage free! Makes shopping online much more doable which saves me lots of time"
"Quick delivery"
"If I could give it a negative score, I would! Please just see the below conversation I have with them....Don't even want to waste my time to re-typo every thing... Me[14:08:42] So when I ordered, your website it would be delivered by yesterday. So I counted for that. Because I needed to use them today for a photo shooting, is there any way to call your carrier to expedite it? ASOS [14:10:43] I'm sorry to hear you needed the items today for a photo shoot, unfortunately I'm not able to take any action until the end of the day on the 25th. [14:11:04] I know this isn't ideal Ann, We rely on our carriers to mirror our high standard of service so that our customer enjoy their shopping experience with ourselves. Sadly, there is a small percentage of orders that don't always go to plan, I'm really sorry you were affected on this occasion. Me [14:11:40] can you give me the tracking number and I can contact the carrier? ASOS [14:13:00] Heres the link to your tracking page: Me [14:13:16] normally when business says "delivered by xx/xx" it means the latest you can expect your order to be there. If you can't guarantee by that date, you should just says "delivered by 10/25/18" instead of by "10/22/18", so we don't count on that and could have given ourselves the chance to go buy other clothes [14:13:30] this is really causing your customers a lot of trouble [14:14:08] at this point, we needed to cancel the photo shooting and pay a large cancellation fee due to the fact that I don't have any appropriate outfit for the shooting [14:14:22] could you ask your manager to issue a credits to my account? ASOS [14:15:34] I understand your predicament Ann, to help make it up to you, I'm including a 10% discount code to use on your next order. Your code is valid on one order (full priced items only) and can only be used on your account.Your promo code : 63DE1B63DE01 Expiry date : 22/11/2018 Me [14:16:13] 10% is too low for the loss we have to experience [14:16:57] not even the money issue, this has to cause us a lot of trouble to re-schedule ASOS [14:17:05] I'm afraid that is all I can offer at this stage, please get back in touch after the 25th of October and we'll be able to help you further."
Asos is rated 3.99 based on 1,016 reviews