Asos Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Asos Reviews

care@asos.com

Tell us how Asos made you happy
I have been an ASOS customer for a long time, have always paid quickly/automatically and ordered a lot. Now a delivery was delivered to the wrong address. Allegedly I was to blame because I had chosen the wrong address. Well, I think it was a technical error, because before it was delivered correctly. But even if I was to blame. Before the package was delivered, I asked ASOS for help. I told them, but they tell me that they can't do anything. So I try to reach the shipping company. Very difficult, I could only do it in writing. I also asked the driver not to deliver the parcel by notice for delivery. The parcel was delivered anyway but not to any person. The parcel was simply put in front of the door of the wrong address. I don't know who lives there, I could write a letter at most, but I don't even know the name. Well, the answer from ASOS "We can't help and we can't give you a refund. With the next order I should simply pay attention to the correct address or check again better. Now they have lost a regular customer. I think this costs ASOS more than the approx. 70 Euro order value (value of goods much lower).
Posted 25 minutes ago
My delivery will be delayed by at least a week, even though I paid for next day delivery, and all ASOS can tell me is that they can't tell me anything. This is the second time this has happened, and their support staff via chat is less than helpful. If you cannot deliver a service, you should not ask people to pay for it. No goodwill gesture, no option to cancel the order, and if I want to place the order again I have to pay higher prices.
Asos has really gone down hill lately, delivery times are ridiculousy slow. Returning items are a joke as they say they haven’t received them
I will never use Asos again. They canceled my black Friday order without telling me anything. I discovered it days later because I wanted to track my package and I contacted them by chat. The customer service just replied that “it can happen”. No excuse, no goodwill gesture, no nothing. Now of course all the item that I ordered on the Black Friday (gift for my family by the way) are out of stock or at a much more expensive price... SUCH A SHAME Don’t trust them, they have NO customer service at all, so if they do something wrong, too bad for you! SHAME SHAME SHAME
In my own opinion This company is a JOKE. Ordered 3 items, got a email saying they were on there way. Then I telephoned to ask where is my order, only to be told it had been cancelled and I asked why, they said. "it was because one item was out of stock". I asked why can't you send the other two items that I had ordered. I was told they could, but the price that I ordered them for originally would not be the same but at a higher price. This is a shocking way to do business, either they do not care about customers or they have far too much money not to need any more custom. Will take my business elsewhere and will certainly not recommend them to anyone.Stay away !!!
Very arrogant customer service . I paid for a full year of premium delivery, which is next day delivery. They decided to Chose a different date without even asking me if its ok. When i asked, this is how they responded. Gross! .... Hi there Bonny Courtney here from ASOS Customer Care. Thanks for getting in touch with us. Due to the amount of orders that have been coming in, we have cancelled next day delivery and we've also had to increase our UK standard delivery timeframe. I hope this has helped. If you have any further question, feel free to get in touch. Have a good day! Best Wishes, Courtney ASOS Customer Care
Do not pay for same day delivery with ASOS and if you do decide to try it please be prepared to still be waiting for your parcel to arrive 4 days later ! And don’t expect to be able to contact via e mail not live chat via the links provided by ASOS. In their deliver confirmation email as they do not work And should you eventually find via google search a link to customer service that does work do not expect any form of good customer service and advice or updated communication from them on when to expect your delivery Absolute shambles and don’t give a dam attitude
I purchased premier delivery with my first ASOS order, which in theory should give your free next day delivery for a year. Premier delivery wasn’t added to my account so I contacted ASOS to resolve this. After sending emails back and forth for over a week I was sent on to a “specialist team” to deal with the issue who sent me an email the day after saying I’d been added to the premier delivery spreadsheet and would have it on my account within a few days. I then got an email saying premier delivery was added to my account and I was good to go. I have just tried to order and yet again premier delivery isn’t on my account. After searching google I finally found the customer service number, which they hide quite well, and was told to restart the emailing proof of purchase for premier delivery and then I would be sent over to the “specialist team” to be added to the spreadsheet again. For a company of this size and for the amount of people who buy premier delivery this shouldn’t be an issue and everyone I’ve spoken to doesn’t seem to care in the slightest and just wants me to email proof of purchase and start the same 2 week process I’ve already been through. It’s safe to say their “premier delivery” is an absolute premier waste of time.
I have ordered some items from ASOS since 16th November 2019. The postal company has missed my parcel and I have not received this or had an update since, I have tried to contact ASOS and get help from the members of staff on which have denied giving me a refund , re order my item or find a solution for myself as a customer. When I called ASOS recently they have denied they have heard from the company they sent emails to. And also advised some of the information given to myself as a customer was embarrassing. I have the information written on an email and this is evidence on which they have ben denying via phone. They told me to wait until the 28th and on the email says the 27th. They said that they can’t contact Hermes the company they use to deliver their items and They said they can contact Them on the emails. I am so frustrated as a customer and I have not had any qualified member of staff who could actually put themselves on my shoes and try to find a solution for my issue. I am now looking for my customer rights and to obtain at least a refund on which has been denied to me also. I am not understanding which kind of company does that but I am very frustrated and disappointed.
If i could give 0 stars i would. When you pay for premier next day delivery and, not for the first time, it doesn't arrive next day. Asos response is to wait 5 working days to 'see' if it arrives by then. If it doesn't then what? Customer service and their service in generally has got so bad recently. I had this last time with a previous order. SHOCKING
Terrible customer service over missing returns. I've lost £90 from a return they claim that they have not recieved. None of my issues or questions were addressed and I recieved scripted replies everytime. Have had to ask to have my account deactivated.
Ordered two pairs of trainers from ASOS which were delivered on 5th November 2019. One pair delivered was not the pair that was ordered and paid for, tried to contact ASOS but can only email/facebook message or live chat. No telephone number. Returned both items for exchange on 5th November and no acknowledgement to date of return or refund for incorrect pair but have received replacement for the additional pair returned. These trainers were returned in the same packaging therefore must have been received them. Have requested a call on a number of occasions with no response. Live Chat staff just advise they are dealing with it, which is not helpful when they have my money and don't seem in any rush to return after a fault of theirs. ASOS have not even responded to message through PayPal.
The customer service is rude, unhelpful and unrespectful. After I got a wrong item they asked me to send it back and pay for the return shipment. When I tried to asked for a refund , they ignored my messages. In another case, when the package didn't arrive on time, the agent give me wrong information and asked me to send another message(and wasting more time on waiting in the queue) because it was 55 minutes before midnight .. then she just close the window, without letting me time to answer her. Very disappointing, saving couple of Pounds doesn't worth the waste of time on this terrible customer service .
I ordered something from ASOS on the 5/11 it was supposed to arrive on the 9/11 it didn’t arrive because the item got damaged in the delivery and was sent back. I ordered the same items on the 13/11 was supposed to arrive on the 16/11 it still didn’t arrive and when I asked on their chat hey just said yes we are having problems delivering your parcel. It will arrive on the 26/11. ARE YOU F** KIDDING ME !!! It’s a card and birthday gift that I need to give tomorrow. They have the shittiest customer service and the are not reliable.
Asos cheated on me and stole my money Twice they sent me wrong items, than I sent them back wrong items and they didn't give a refund. But on tracking it's delivered! They just stole my money!!!
Don’t bother with this company. Ordered items on 31st October to Collect service. Online said ‘ delivery in-transit’ continually for 7 days After five phone conversations with ASOS representatives I was promised a call back, I received no call back, no explanation of missing goods. Goods simply never arrived at our excellent Click-collect Spar shop. Got an email tonight from Asos stating goods returning to Asos. No explanation, no reason. Rang Asos but was told I would receive a refund in 7-10 days! And told to re- order goods, which are now out of stock! So no goods and as yet a wait of 10 days for refund. Hopefully!
Although I love ASOS design... And although my good heart always forgave... Reading all the reviews now - I am horrified of returning stuff - I just can't afford it! I got an item with holes in it. One item is missing, thank God it's the cheapest one. The jacket I bought is not at all white. I received the package opened - they stuffed a small plastic with all my things - no wonder! A tight dress with huge armpit-seams... I hope the tailor can fix it. Because in no way will I refund if the chance of getting money back is approx 1/5 - and I have red so many reviews... Sad
Customer service is the worst. Agents do not read the emails and use their initiative. They just reply with incorrect email templates
Parcel dumped 10 miles away.. had to collect it myself. Discount on future purchase for the inconvenience refused by ASOS. Wish I’d not bothered and claimed refund or replacement items. Never again will I buy from ASOS
What awful customer service. Asos have unconvinced me twice over my money. and all they can do is ending the chat without any resolution. Will be going to OMBUDSMAN. Refunded MY money to a card which isn't even in MY name!! Surely that isn't legal!
Asos is rated 3.43 based on 1,361 reviews