Asos Reviews

Asos have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

76% of reviewers recommend Asos
1 New Reviews Written
4PM
4PM
Over 7 Days
Live Chat, Email
Over a week

How would you rate Asos ?

"Nightmarish experience with making returns using collections. The instructions on their website led to only one of the parcels being collected. ASOS and the courier company they're partnered with gave updated unclear instructions which took a long time to figure out. Speaking to their customer support took it nowhere. The second time, the courier didn't turn up. I've been stuck with several parcels occupying the lounge for weeks now. Never again."
"I will never order from asos again!!! Such a bad customer service wrong item sent and then the dress that I paid for and haven't received is out of stock !!! So now I have to send back there mistake and get a refund for a dress I never received and I paid for next day delivery"
"During checkout their website glitched and reloaded resulting in me being charged twice for my order and despite sending screen shots of my bank showing the two debits a minute apart, the 2 paypal transactions with different IDs for the same items and correspondence from both my bank and paypal asos spent three days denying and arguing with me about the fact they charged me twice, would not take my concerns seriously and were honestly the worst company ive ever had to deal with. Now they have finally admitted that they were wrong and have "cancelled the order" however my bank is still holding my money until asos emails them to say that the money wont be taken... asos says "Sorry we cant contact your bank" You are a huge multi nation company and you don't have a single person who can send a basic email so i can get my money returned to me. This means my money wont be released back to me for up to a month and i have debits that will now default and cost me dishonor fees. There is no concern for customer satisfaction whatsoever and i wont ever buy from them again."
"I chasing an order of over £500 for TWO MONTHS. I never received the items, but they eventually refunded after I logged a reversal request with my credit card company. For two months I contacted ASOS over and over and over, and they refused to help or escalate it or give me updates, and just said useless, vague things. They eventually offered me a gift voucher for £15, which doesn't even cover the money I lost in insurance on the credit card on the payment for the items I never received. I still haven't had an explanation of what went so wrong in this particular case."
"Following the loss of a very expensive package and missing items from another. Asos closed my account without any way to challenge it"
"I've ordered from ASOS while living in the U.S. and in Japan. I have never had any issues with shipping or sizing. I love the Fit Assistant! It calculates what size others bought that have the same body shape, weight, etc. as you! It also lists the model's size and height which is super helpful for me. Furthermore, ASOS has clothing for every body shape! I usually have such a hard time finding pants because I'm tall, but ASOS has specifically made TALL items. Plus, their styles are always modern and sleek! I definitely will be shopping at ASOS for years to come. The quality is ten times better than Forever 21! It seems like I'm over positive about ASOS, but I've had so many negative experiences with other online stores. I shop at ASOS for the right fit, chic style, and quick delivery."
"If I could do a - I would .worst companie I have EVER delt with and I will make sure everyone within a computer knows.just because I could not understand the guy on the other end.he told me to go F#$& myself .WORST COMPANY EVER..."
"Dreadful customer service - mindless customer service team who are not capable of or interested in resolving an issue. My query supposedly refered to a higher level team and it even went downhill from then on. Avoid at all costs"
"Ordered next day delivery on Thursday at 2pm for Friday to click and collect. Shoes ordered didn’t arrive on Friday and I had to call them on Saturday to query where they were. They said they were still in a depot and the depot had closed for the weekend. I had my sons Christening on the Sunday and had no shoes for this. Spoke to someone on the Saturday who also said he would do a full refund. Still waiting on this refund and had no email communication. Really poor service, won’t be ordering next day delivery again or from ASOS!"
"I'm in love with what ASOS bring for their top trends! Only 4 stars because the delivery was well over a week - it used to be within 3-4 days, what's happened with that!? Apart from that, super happy."
"My 15 year old son worked so hard at the weekends to make money whilst at school during the week. He was so excited about getting a nice jacket. He put a few photos online of the coats he liked for his friends to decide which he should get. The one from ASOS was the one he went for. Over £100. It literally fell apart at the seems, was sewn up and ripped apart again."
"My experience has been horrible and has gone so far as to cause me anxiety and stress over the whole situation. I ordered a bikini on the 14th of August on the Australian website. When I receive the item after a little while, they seem to have sent me the wrong size. Whether or not that comes from a faulty conversion between the Australian and UK website or from a mistake when sending the item, I don't know, but the fix is fairly simple: For them to send me the item I originally ordered, and for me to return the other item. However, it did not turn out to be that simple. I contacted ASOS via chat straight away, and was told they would send my issue to a "specialist team". When asked how long it could take, they told me that due to high workloads it could take up to 10 days. I also contacted ASOS via Facebook, and after being asked for my order number and email, they stopped replying. On the 29th I got a response telling me I'd been sent a replacement, but in the message, they told me the size was the same as the one I originally got (which was, of course, the incorrect size), so I asked them straight away if the size they were to send would be the right size or not, and the person copied and pasted the original message. No answers were given. I even provided pictures and a simple explanation in case they misunderstood, but still received no answer on Facebook or chat. I then went on to call customer service via the phone. This included me having to pay for credits to call a UK phone number, but at this point, I had tried every single option. I call and am quite quickly put in touch with a very helpful lady on the other end. She tells me they can't know for sure what size I've been sent as a replacement until it arrives, and she's very apologetic and generally a nice lady (only positive reply so far). So I am told to wait until it arrives, and so I do. The parcel arrives, and they've sent me the same WRONG size once again. I contact customer service via chat as the phone is not open yet, and am told to keep waiting. The person doesn't even answer any of my questions, and basically tells me to wait for an email, but what I'm waiting for and for how long I have no idea. He then proceeds to just end the chat abruptly."
"It hs taken 23 days from point of order to delivery. Despite texts messages saying otherwise. Customer service via email responded due to package missing and sent out some replacement items. Despite 2nd package being a priority DPD package it still took 6 days to get to me. An internet company is only as good as the couriers they use and they need to sort this out. Zero customer empathy took many emails and online chats before they took the problem seriously. With technology and tracking services surely ASOS can’t track their deliveries and be on the couriers case!"
"The most awful customer service from ordered next day delivery to be received last friday, it has been delivered to an unknown address I still have no parcel and asos won't give me a refund or send another parcel! Will not be shopping with them again thats for sure"
"Worst customer experience ever. I have shopped with them for years and pay for the annual next day delivery! An order got lost, I was never informed I had to call and find out myself what was going on. This was three days after my delivery was due to arrive. I then requested a refund as it said it would take 7 working days to replace the order. Instead of a refund the package arrived the following week. They are saying they will not refund me until the package is returned and will take up to 14 working days. Even though o returned the unwanted package the day it arrived. The service is appalling no one will help or give me any clarity on what’s happened. It’s so so so bad and i will never shop with them again"
"Amazing clothes with fast delivery"
"On 10 July 2018 I have ordered stuff from ASOS and paid $97. In order details it was mentioned delivery date is 30 July 2018. But as of today 25 August 2018 I did not receive my order and after my messages to Client Support, ASOS replied back with refusal to return my money back, they banned my account of their website, they refused to send my stuff and informed me that from now on they will ignore my further requests and messages automatically and delete further orders. So in final, I have lost my $97, I have lost 1,5 months time and I don't have my stuff that I paid for. I STRONGLY ASK EVERYBODY - DO NOT DEAL WITH ASOS.COM AND NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AND COMMUNICATE THIS INFO AMONG YOUR FRIENDS SO THESE FRAUDS WILL STOP FOOLING PEOPLE!!!"
"ASOS own brand clothing is true to size. I’m always extremely happy with my orderes especially a pair of high waisted mom jeans (best pair of Jeans I’ve ever owned for £32!) and I rarely need to send anything back. I also love their iPhone app. Very easy to use and to save items as favourites so I can purchase them later. Can’t fault anything."
"My order never arrived. Turned out it was delivered to a different address. ASOS sent me a courier photo of an unfamiliar door at an unidentifiable property which was completely different from all the past courier photos of my actual door. Despite this, they stated that it had been delivered somewhere - so their job was done - and that I should just go and locate the property as it was probably a house within my area. So, with nothing but a photo of a random door, ASOS expected me to go searching for my delivery. Two ASOS representatives have so far refused me a refund. My complaint has been raised for a third opinion. I'm never ordering from there again."
"Asos advertised a 20per can't discount online which was applied successfully, once delivery info was filled out the discount dropped off. I queried it through web chat an they refused to honour it despite the discount still appearing on Google. Discount code GOFORIT....don't go for it or ASOS"
Asos is rated 4.03 based on 929 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!