Asos Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
David Palfreyman

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Asos in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
David Palfreyman
"EXCELLENT QUALITY AND VALUE FOR MONEY AND ARRIVED VERY QUICKLY AND FREE RETURNS. VERY GOOD CHOICE OF GOODS AS WELL."
Lucy Ellis-Keeler
"good service, free returns"
"Terrible customer service. Charged for express delivery which did not arrive on time and never refunded"
Barbara Duke
"Realy good variety of clothes and very quick delivery."
Rosario Perrone
"always a quick service with asos, it's the only place i do clothes shopping as their broad range is more than enough"
"I've never had major issues with the company until my last order. They had an offer and depending on the amount of your order you could have used a promo code for a discount. GIMME50 GIMME75 GIMME100 My total allowed me to use GIMME100. Some of the clothes didn't fit and I needed to return them. Instead of calculating the discount for each item (including the ones that I kept - the majority) before refunding they completely removed the discount, taking it off the refund. Other than being not fair, since the discount applied to all of the items, they wouldn't even recalculate the discount for the new amount. "Our policy doesn't allow us to do so". As their policy was imposed on them by some other entity. ASOS always seemed to me a company very similar to Amazon, which tries to establish a long term trust with its users, so to become the first choice today and in the future. This was an unprofessional move and they won't see me back. Just sent a request to delete my account as well. I might be just another customer, but you're just another retail website in an ocean of options. Good luck."
"Worst customer service I have ever dealt with. I used the spend $250 get $70 off. When I returned half the items because they were poor quality, smelt bad and didn’t fit they only gave me $11 back and subtracted the $70. I ended up having to return it all so that I could get my money back."
"ASOS has been prompt at replying to my emails. The staff on the online chat have been really helpful. The clothes are lovely."
"Brilliant service as always"
"They now offer a point system, whereby they provide you with vouchers once you reach certain levels. I was able to use this voucher in conjunction with my next day delivery and student discount. Very happy bunny"
Javier
"Delivered much earlier than expected. Good packaging with easy return instructions"
"It good website."
"They always rectify any mistakes with a discount etc and the free delivery sets them above all other companies!"
Uz
"Amazing choice of products. Well priced. Early notifcations and chance at sales because of Asos-Mebmebr List. Fast and proven next day delivery. Easy returns process too where necessary"
Kathleen
"Love their products and delivery is always on point"
"I ordered a few dresses and typed the cc expiration date wrong (my fault completely). They sent an email about the order not going through. When I logged back into my account, I discovered you have to manually enter each item back into your bag. What a pain. Why can't you fix the cc and re-order? By the time I got to doing this a few days later, the promo code that I had originally used had expired. When I contacted customer service they were completely unhelpful and seemed to be speaking off a script. They're not willing to honor the code and that is more than enough to NEVER order from ASOS again. There are so many better and more professional online clothing companies that truly care about their customers. I hope this dissuades some people NOT to order. The aggravation and headache are not worth it."
Sukhmuni Phagura
"I love the new collaboration of ASOS with KLARNA as it allows me to try on a lot of items in one go and chose what I like faster than if I had to buy and then return and then repeat this process over a long period of time. Also ASOS always delivers on time and with free returns you cant go wrong!"
Joshua Lowe
"Good prices and quick delivery!"
"Description of the product wasn't accurate (the dress was 100% polyester, not 100% cotton as stated) and I didn't get my money back."
Sarah Fielding
"Never had a bad experience with them - they aways offer amazing products with quality customer service!"
Asos is rated 4.21 based on 774 reviews