Asos Reviews

62% of reviewers recommend Asos
08AM
8AM

Tell us how Asos made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"This company scam me 30 pounds only refunded me 26 pounds there manager director nickb@asos.com done nothing about it"
Are you Asos? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"wish i could give them minus stars. The worst customer service i have ever encountered"
"Very poor customer service. Managers / supervisors or team leaders can’t be spoken too - They call you back but it will be 2 days. Was promised next day delivery for clothing & this didn’t happen. However still got charged for it - No professional customer service. Still awaiting delivery & got told I have to ring back requesting the refund on delivery charge."
"Slow with exchanging, so never get the item I want."
"I would leave zero stars if I could. I had a terrible customer experience both with the product i ordered and the customer service i received. I ordered a pair of backless white faux leather mules in a US size 8. The shoes i received are labelled a size 8 and are easily three sizes too big. They are absolutely not a standard US size 8. I have worn this size my entire adult life and never experienced this issue. The ASOS rep i dealt with through the chat was not helpful told me there was nothing he could do. Which means i am now going to have to pay $22.50 in shipping to send back a faulty product that is not at all what was advertised. It is going to cost me, the consumer money to deal with your terrible product. I emailed the support email and have heard nothing back in over 5 days. I reached out on social and again nothing. Overall i had a terrible experience, I will absolutely never order from ASOS again and caution shoppers from choosing to order from here."
"Can you give less than 1*? I placed an order on September 28th for two pairs of boots. I receive an email saying that one of the pairs is out of stock (annoying but these things happen). The real issue cones from the delivery service! They use HERMES, who are a terrible company to be associated with. I ordered my boots to be with me by October 5th (my Birthday) and instead I am now told to wait until the 14th, as there has been an error?! After speaking to ASOS I have realised that they are not interested in taking responsibility when issues occur with HERMES. I would recommend staying away until they use a different delivery company, I know I certainly won't be buying anything else."
"I feel they can be overpriced items and haven’t found what I’m looking for yet"
"My order was set to arrive last week, and so far nothing. Delays happen - they suck, but they happen - but not having any way of finding out what's up is REALLY bad. I can't tell if it is delayed or lost, I can't tell if the product was out of stock. There's no information about the package anywhere. Then the customer service comes in play, after I send an email in English. They send me an automated message in Dutch about my package being delayed over 7 days and re-direct me to the same track and trace link, even though it's clear by my previous communication that the link is not being updated and there's not enough information about anything there. It's like paying European prices for a Chinese/Japanese level of delivery service. That was my last purchase from ASOS."
"Asos are so moderately average. Where they do have a large variety of lines, most of which are nice. However, what seems to be a reoccurring factor that counteracts this companies service is the delivery. There have been many occasions where I have paid for next day delivery and it has not come next day, I tend to think often this is normal. On the other hand as it happened recently, it had led me to think...what service am I actually paying for if it doesn't arrive next day? After being in touch with their customer service team several times, it seems that they are too blasé to actually want to help their customers. No sense of urgency, no sense of compassion and not a thought of compensation. The attitude many Asos workers seem to bring really make me want to reduce the business I conduct with them, which is an awful pity."
"Delivery and customer service"
"Every time I order something it comes within a couple of days and super easy to return using 3 ways"
"Absolutely Shocking Company!!!! - AVOID! Placed an order on Sunday and still hadnt despatched the goods on Thursday. Transit time was 3-5 working days, yet here we are on day 4 and the goods still havent been bagged up for despatch. Keep notifying me via email, delivery next monday, now delivery next tuesday, tomorrow it will be delivery next wednesday. Its looking closer to 10-15 working days on this. Wouldnt be suprised if its being shipped from china or india as opposed to UK warehouse. Deplorable service. Placed another order from debenhams yesterday and its already been despatched and will be delivered tomorrow. Really frustrating that a company of debenhams reputation have a far better online service and yet they are losing money hand over fist to companies like ASOS who are absolute bums! Had to put own driver for who made the deliver because the delivery still hasnt been made."
"Used to be a regular customer with ASOS for many years, but their customer service has dropped to unhelpful, rude, and scripted messages. Paying for Premier shipping doesn't matter and they don't care whether you get you package on time or help in any way. Money down the drain."
"I've been shopping at ASOS for a couple of years with no probs until you have to return items. I returned a couple of clothing as I was sent the wrong size including a leather jacket worth $260. Apparently they never received the parcel which is ridiculous as this was all sent in one bag, they processed the less expensive items except 2 of the items that are over $200. This did not make sense and I inquired about this and have proof of parcel delivered as it had to be signed by one of their staff. How can you process part of it and not the rest. According to them they never received it and when I showed them proof they got back to me and said it wasn't in the bag. So what is it? you didn't get the parcel or it wasn't in the bag? I showed them photos of the bag as 2 of the items where bulky and the bag would be that big if those 2 items weren't in it. Then just basically shut my account and i never heard from them as any e-mail sent will be blocked as they have stated in their last e-mail. What they're doing is criminal it's basically stealing."
"Dreadful Customer service! Clothing not as good! Delivery cut off times keep changing for next day delivery. Asos shame on you. Customer service agent kept me waiting for a response for over 10 mins and then cut me off."
"I ordered the ‘head over heels black stud loafers’ and I loved them until the paint started coming off also holes started to appear on the soles! (I have not been wearing these shoes a month yet) Lovely shoes but not worth £38 !!"
"Absolutely Awful quality ,tracksuit I ordered ,inferior to anything I've ever bought ,stitching coming undone on leg ,,wish I'd of read reviews first"
"I was a member of their A List scheme which came to an end last year when they emailed me a voucher code to compensate. The email made no mention of any expiry date so I naturally thought there wasn't one. Tried to use the code yesterday only to find it had expired. Have been in contact with customer services but they refuse to replace it. Absolutely unacceptable."
"I bought the Asos Design navy merino wool roll neck sweater Luckily it was on 50% sale. I bought a small, after washing as per instructions it shrunk so tight had to thow it away. Other than that its a great item will buy another this yeah but go for Medium"
Asos is rated 3.49 based on 1,325 reviews