Asos Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Asos

How would you rate Asos?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

725 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Amazing service, always reliable

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Asos in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Amazing service, always reliable"
Caringston
"I made some purchase from them and realised some of the pair of jean trousers were too skinny for my kind of choice. I initiated a return and the refund were made with an unimaginable speed. A very reliable group, unlike Sports Direct that will make you pay for deliveries to their stores and only issue you a voucher as soon as they have your money."
Lizzy Rose Hollington
Unverified Reviewer
"I am writing this post to display how awful the customer service is at #ASOS ASOS. So I returned two dresses on the 8th and they sent an email saying they received them on the 17th of JANUARY!!!! ever since they have messed me around saying they will pay the money in 5-10 days. 5-10 days later they didn't. 7 WEEKS ON and They still haven't refunded my money and keep demanding my bank statements. The service they have provided is frankly a pile of excrement and highly doubt I will use their service again as they are sarcastic and ignorant when you enquire about where your money is almost 7 weeks later. Please be warned people that ASOS has a serious issue with customer service and refunds. I will be sharing this message as much as I can until they give me my money back."
"amazing premier delivery an great range of stuff"
"have a wide selection and are able to search very specifically so helpful if looking for a particular item. quality hard to predict though"
"Customer service was horrible and rude, had no sense of grammar or spelling. Appalled. Just because I am 15 gives nobody the right to undermine me, especially if you yourself are illiterate."
"I ordered an item in November, it arrived in January, 3 weeks after its expected delivery date. The order did not come with a tracking number so I had to guess when it was coming. By the time it arrived I was out of country and the post office shipped it back to ASOS, its now been ANOTHER 2 months and I still have no received a refund. This is absolutely unacceptable. The icing on the cake, I had returned another item and had to pay to ship it back with tracking! and was not reimbursed for the shipping cost. As someone who works in eCommerce, I am in awe that the poor quality of customer service, ease of purchase/return."
Dragana Cupic
"GOOD THINGS, EXPRESS DELIVERY, GOOD QUALITY"
Stephie
"Very fast delivery, never have any problems and the clothes are fab!"
Jane Levesque
Unverified Reviewer
"I ordered a jacket that was supposed to arrive before December 21st 2017. Called them second week of Jan wondering where it had gone too. They had me look behind stuff in my yard to make sure it was not dropped off outside (should have been my first indication). Told them no. So they say they will send me another (even though the christmas gift was way past due). The first jacket arrives a day before the second jacket so I paid border fees thinking it was the second jacket when I had already paid it. Anyways. About $100 of border fees later for both jackets. I email them and tell them about it. They tell me to get my money back from DHL express (yah right, there is not even a place on the bill to request a refund and why would they pay it when they passed both from the border) and then they tell me to send the second jacket back. I told them that a $125 jacket has now cost me over $300 (because there was no way I was sending it back with their papers that still would have cost me another $30 - and I didn't want them to accuse me of getting merchandise without paying for it - so I paid for tracking back $93). BUYER BEWARE. Very stupid to be idiots with online customers. They can make or break you nowadays. The Jacket was of ok quality but not worth the money I ended up paying for it."
"Asos stick many major brands, as well as there own brand which is amazing quality, the customer service team on the live chat are very helpful and are eager to help when there is a problem. The delivery fee is acceptable and fast, they never fail to disappoint. I love the point system as they reward £5 pound vouchers if you shop often just like me, this is a great way of giving back to the loyal customers."
"Clothes are cheap looking in real life. Sizing is way off. Customer service is terrible! Never ordering from ASOS again."
"They provided the product within the time frame said and I was very happy with it. The returns policy makes shopping online a practical option (buy and try) and the prices are affordable."
Georgios Moutziourounis
"Buying from asos very often and i am happy with everythig that i bought until now"
Ashling Doyle
"Speedy delivery"
Matthew Macbeath
"Love looking through asos, helps me keep up with the trends. Love the fact they sell harris tweed clothing. Often buy my clothing from them."
Teresa Payton
"Fast delivery, wide range of items, easy and simple returns."
"Faulty items, wrong items, items didn't match the description and photos. not true to size, robbery refunds. And the most TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE: telling you they will do something - and they don't, promising a refund for the postal expenses (because it's you who need to send them back wrong items) and it's you who will waste time and nerves to actually get that refund, 3-4 different answers from the different people for the same question, once didn't answer for 5 days and always: endless back and forth of emails with script answers, I've wrote to them FOUR times with the same thing (i wanted to deactivate my account). The most incompetent company!"
Anna
"Love the catwalk"
Dagmar Turner
"Very good range on offer. Easy returns."
Asos is rated 4.19 based on 727 reviews