Asos Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Asos
Live Chat

How would you rate Asos ?

WORST Customer Service, WORST After-sales Service - AVOID!!!
Unverified Reviewer
"ZERO STAR!!! I paid for a premier delivery service to have my item delivered the next day - My pair of trousers NEVER turned up the next day, i had to chase them up myself. DON'T BOTHER with premier delivery a.k.a NEXT day service. Not only was my item LATE for delivery, they sent me the WRONG item! When i phoned to ask about how to return the item, apparently, I'm to wait for 17 DAYS for someone to get back to me! - 17 DAYS!!! WORST customer service and the WORST after sales service. AVOID at all cost!!!"
"I'm located in Saudi Arabia. T'was my first time to buy an item from Asos - a pair of Nike shoes. After hours of searching around the internet and making sure the athenticity of the product I must say that the product is legit with its origibal box (I was skeptical at first when it was written that it was made from China; but as I checked in the website of nike.com.sa, the country of origin of that particular item is indeed also from China - I bought the product in Asos bec. The size I intended to buy on the official website was unavailable). Product was estimated to be delivered 13th of July, not bad to be delivered a day after - a total of 11 days from my date of order. But I'm not sure if I'll be back again for another purchase as there are a lot of negative feedbacks being written lately and I cannot take any risks although I was really, really anxious on buying my first purchase if I'd ever encounter a problem, but thanks Asos and Aramex delivery as I did not encounter one, nevertheless good rating is all I can give."
"Goods not delivered and then request for a refund ignored by the terrible customer service team. Total scam"
"If you want peace of mind and treated with respect, shop some where else. Use to rate ASOS really highly, not anymore. Popularity + ASOS= drastic decrease in standards. One particular customer care staff could not be bother to try to pronounce my name even after being corrected. A senior staff response was this person is not a native English speaker. Really!!!! I guess once they have ypur money you're just an order number, not point getting your name right. Disappointing to say the least."
"ASOS use Hermes to deliver, Hermes are a terrible delivery company. I will not use ASOS again. Until they use a better delivery company who don't constantly make excuses for why they couldn't deliver."
"Great company, great choice, free delivery, free returns, efficientncustomer service!"
"REturned some items had an email and they’ve missed one off, live chat keep fobbing me off telling me to wait 24 hours I’ve waited 48 now, disappointed am a really good customer as well just want my refund back without stress!"
"Parcel never turnt up on the expected delivery day, had a despatch email but turns out it never even left their warehouse. Have now been told I’ve got to wait another 7 days to hear what’s going on. Absolute joke"
Colin Wills-Parker
"Deliver on time and goods are always as expected due to their fantastic imagery and video footage if their products. Cloths always true to size and good value."
Donna
"The after sales care for managing refunds is efficient and easy. Ordering form ASOS is sheer pleasure. The clothes are modelled by real women. The video clip of the model wearing the clothes is a brilliant idea and allows me to make better purchasing decisions. I work full-time and I can arrange delivery of my parcel to many shops in my area that are open until late in the evening."
"Absolutely appalling customer service. Returns don't get properly recorded, and they will make you chase a return without giving you your money back. Don't shop there, it is a waste of your time and money."
"Great customer service- especially when things go wrong"
Alexandra
"Products are all good quality and shipping is very quick."
Michelle Anizoba
"Great original pieces and great prices"
"Shockingly poor service. Will never shop here again. Be warned!"
Annesofie Stisen
"Asos has the best customer service youll ever get."
"I ordered on 26 June at 11.26pm using next day delivery. The order was despatched on 27 June at 06.22am. Soon after I recieved 2 emails from both DPD saying my item would be delivered and from UK MAIL saying my item would be delivered in the evening. I was confused that I recieved 2 emails. My next day order never arrive. I called UK mail and they said it would be delivered on the 28 June istead as they hadn't received it yet. It didn't arrive on this day either. I contacted ASOS (28th June) to ask about my order and the agent was rude and cut me off when I asked for compensation and didn't sort my order out. I contacted ASOS once again at roughly 9pm and was told that my order would be delivered by 10pm or by the next day. I keep checking the tracking on both DPD and UK mail and neither say they have received the package or have any tracking after the line that says your parcel will be with us soon etc. Next day delivery has so far taken 3 days. I have been told it was delivered and signed by me at 6.30pm when I was in my room and window is next to the front door. So know one knocked at all."
"Free delivery and returns"
"Terrible customer service! Only received automated responces and that took hours in it self. Tried twitter. Tried live chat. Only automated responce that didnt even relate to my questions. They say it will be 4 days until someone get back to me. Ridiculous!"
Dissapointed 2018
Unverified Reviewer
"I ordered a dress for my daughters Prom- paid extra for next day delivery... dress never arrived. contacted ASOS and asked them where when it would be delivered they couldn't tell me- HERMES attempted delivery we weren't expecting them and weren't home- they left a card to say they would re-deliver the next day, My daughter waited in all day no one turned up. called and complained to Hayley in customer services I asked her to contact delivery company HERMES to find out when the dress would be delivered- she said they aren't able to contact their delivery company and I would have to do so online and speak to them virually- I told her this was not acceptable and I bought the dress from ASOS and they need to sort this out- asked to speak to the manager was put on hold for ages and then Hayley said there is no manager to speak to but someone would call me back within 1 hour ....8 days later still waiting for a call. DRESS ARRIVED 4 DAYS LATE NIGHT BEFORE PROM... THEY SENT THE WRONG SIZE... my daughter was devastated ruined her prom had to rush around and pay for yet another dress- still no refund yet. I AM NEVER USING THISCOMPANY AGAIN I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO DO THE SAME."
Asos is rated 4.13 based on 863 reviews