AsianD8 Reviews

44% of reviewers recommend AsianD8

support@asiand8.com

Santon House53-55 Uxbridge RoadEalingLondon

How would you rate AsianD8?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

18 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Donny

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about AsianD8 in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I have been on and off this site over past 3 years. There are some nice people on there, however most of them are really up themselves . A lot don't respond , or when they do they can be rude ."
"I have contacted the Support Team numerous times about an issue that has been going on for a month and now they have just chosen to ignore me! I have been trying to sign up after previously deleting my profile to which I keep getting a message saying this account already exists and then when I try to reset my password it says this account has been locked or deleted! I have been a user of this for the pas 2 - 3 years and this is how their support team chooses to act towards me. The last update I got was about 3 weeks ago saying it has been passed to the technical department and whenever i ask for an update they choose not to respond. If anything goes wrong with your account, don't bother contacting their support team as they are useless and sackless to reply to your email."
"Rip off don't join fake profiles waste of Money"
"This company is really expanding! There new events are really good and the team is so lovely! Definitely give them a try :)"
"Do not deal with this company, they are crooks looking to steal your money! Events are shown to be fully booked but end up half empty, inbalanced gender ratios and fake profiles."
"Lovely team. I had a great experience whilst on AsianD8. The events were so much fun. The Padlock parties were my favourite. There is always hundreds of people at them so lots of people to filter through! I have met the one and its all thanks to AsianD8! Thank you so much guys you changed my life!"
"Mot of the members are not paying members. So I though I will go for the premium account. I had 4 months worth of money go out of my account for the plus account and if I up graded I would lose the £46.00 I just paid. So effectively am pausing for 2 memberships. Very sneaky way to make extra cash. Attending 3 padlock parties. all the event shows early bird tickets sold out or only few tickets left. When attended the event not even quarter of the venue full. We travelled long way for these events were bitterly disappointed. Will be cancelling all ties with this organisations."
"The app doesn't work. Most members register as it's free then don't pay for membership therefore cannot respond to your messages or waves. Far too expensive. Will be cancelling my membership. The events that are hosted by asiand8 are rip off. Always state that it's sold out or nearly sold out. This could not be further from the truth. 4 events attended .felt ripped off everytime."
"Full of fake (and even duplicated) profiles. The app is awful, very slow to use and needs major development. Don't waste your money!"
"This company is really big cheat in more than one ways. I paid for an event and then they rearranged it and I was sent an email that I can take part in another event instead of that. But as I was busy with job change, I tried to avail of it after many months and I was told that I should have booked the other event earlier, but then I was not told of any end date earlier! The organiser bluntly told me to find the email which I could not, so I requested him politely to please check with others in his team, but he just told me that he could not do that!"
"I attended an event on 16th January 2016 for 19.00 and paid for it in advance. The organiser then started the event one hour early . I therefore missed the event.He claimed he emailed me, which he had not. He claimed there was another function booked afterwards and there was not (I stayed behind to check). Other speed daters who had used this company before complained there are timing issues with events with this company. I had to make a journey from the North to Birmingham incurring petrol costs!"
"Hey! im very pleased with asiand8, you guys are doing a fantastic job. Unfortunately It didn't work for me. I have met some great people on here, however I don't think it's for me. I wish you all the best & keep up the good work!"
Hey Kully! Thanks for the kind words :) We also have a new app called MeYou which you may want to try out if you haven't done so already!
"Website was fine but leaving the site is difficult as there is no option to delete ur profile."
Hey Bal, Thanks for the feedback. There is the option to the leave the website via the account settings. Hope you have managed to do this and if not feel free to contact us and we will be able to help you with this :)
"Great service! Managed to find the perfect woman on this site and we are now engaged and getting married next year!"
Hey Harmeet, That's great to hear :) A big congratulations from the AsianD8 Team.
Qureshi181
Verified Buyer
"I accidentally cancelled my membership by mistake.. Wondering if I could get it back..??"
Hi there :) As you have deleted your account, we can't retrieve this account however feel free to join the site again. We also have 5 days free membership when you join!
"I joined AsianD8.com though it's mobile app the other day and I liked the fact it gave me a 5 day free trial. This is something the other sites don't offer. It's also one of the only modern South Asian dating/relationship sites that is support with a mobile app which is handy when you are out and about. There are a few minor glitches, but from my understanding they are a small team so that is understandable. All in all the service is great so far..."
Hey Bhavni, Glad you are enjoying using our services :)
"I am a big skeptic of dating sites, so this was definitely a bit out there for me! I only joined as a few of my friends had met their significant others on the site and I have to say it surprised me in so many ways. There might be the odd strange interaction but overall everyone has been great. It is a great platform to meet other single asians you wouldn't otherwise meet. It is great to see a company that genuinely cares about helping people find love. I have had a great experience so far and I am hoping it continues (not for too long as I would love to meet someone soon) :D"
Hey Maya, Thanks for your great feedback and we hope you find your life partner very soon! :)
"Asiand8 is the best website that i have tried. A lot of my friends have met their husbands/boyfriend through their site"
Thanks for the great feedback Rahul, we hope to help many others also find love! :)
AsianD8 is rated 2.94 based on 18 reviews