AsianD8 Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend AsianD8
1PM
1PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact AsianD8?

support@asiand8.com

Santon House53-55 Uxbridge RoadEalingLondon

Tell us how AsianD8 made you happy

"I have AsianD8 to thank for meeting my other half. He is everything I wanted and more and I have only AsianD8 to thank for meeting him. I personally didn't get a chance to go to any events so I can't speak about them. I met him through the app, we spoke for a few weeks, exchanged numbers and before you know it we were engaged. A lot of my friends told me about AsianD8 and if it wasn't for them pushing me, I wouldn't be where I am today. Try it out, what's the worst that can happen!"
Are you AsianD8? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback AsianD8 receives. Reply Free
"I went to a Pizza Masterclass recently and I have to say it was the most fun I have had at a dating event. I have been to a few events in my day and this definitely was one I would recommend. Everyone was really nice, the chefs at the restaurant were great at teaching us and the AsianD8 team were very organised. There was even a speed date included which was an added bonus as I didn't realise this when I booked the event! I would highly recommend checking them out!"
"I have been attending events for the last few months and I have to say the team are so helpful and chilled it really makes you feel at ease. I have tried a few other companies and they don't even compare. The staff are never as friendly and the quality of people can be questionable. However, every event I have been to has been slightly different in terms of numbers but generally the types of people attending have always been good."
"I didn't think it would work. I had been using the site for a few months and basically gave up. Then I got a message from my now fiance and my whole life changed. I was on a few dating sites but found the best experience to be on AsianD8, they seemed to have to most activity and the least weirdos. The only issue I found on the site was that sometimes I wasn't able to tell where the person was based as it was in miles. However, it's pretty easy to just ask the person if you're interested in getting to know them and to be honest if it's the right person you won't really care as much about the distance. Don't give up guys, it will happen eventually!"
"I would never renew my subscription on this again!. I was sent a voucher code on the website clearly saying 40% off if i renew by 1.7.18 and i did this. They NEVER TOOK 40% OFF THE TOTAL BALANCE AND I ENDED UP PAYING THE FULL SUBSCRIPTION PRICE. I contacted the bank to see if i could cancel it and they had already taken the money out. I have emailed them twice saying that they have not give me the discount and i have has no reply back. PLEASE DON'T USE THIS SITE, THERE ARE OTHERS I HAVE USED AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS BEEN GREAT ON THERE!!! THIS IS A MONEY GRABBING SITE. I really regret what i did and wished i had joined Asian solutions or e harmony instead."
"I have been on and off this site over past 3 years. There are some nice people on there, however most of them are really up themselves . A lot don't respond , or when they do they can be rude ."
"I have contacted the Support Team numerous times about an issue that has been going on for a month and now they have just chosen to ignore me! I have been trying to sign up after previously deleting my profile to which I keep getting a message saying this account already exists and then when I try to reset my password it says this account has been locked or deleted! I have been a user of this for the pas 2 - 3 years and this is how their support team chooses to act towards me. The last update I got was about 3 weeks ago saying it has been passed to the technical department and whenever i ask for an update they choose not to respond. If anything goes wrong with your account, don't bother contacting their support team as they are useless and sackless to reply to your email."
"This company is really expanding! There new events are really good and the team is so lovely! Definitely give them a try :)"
"Do not deal with this company, they are crooks looking to steal your money! Events are shown to be fully booked but end up half empty, inbalanced gender ratios and fake profiles."
"Lovely team. I had a great experience whilst on AsianD8. The events were so much fun. The Padlock parties were my favourite. There is always hundreds of people at them so lots of people to filter through! I have met the one and its all thanks to AsianD8! Thank you so much guys you changed my life!"
"The app doesn't work. Most members register as it's free then don't pay for membership therefore cannot respond to your messages or waves. Far too expensive. Will be cancelling my membership. The events that are hosted by asiand8 are rip off. Always state that it's sold out or nearly sold out. This could not be further from the truth. 4 events attended .felt ripped off everytime."
"Full of fake (and even duplicated) profiles. The app is awful, very slow to use and needs major development. Don't waste your money!"
"This company is really big cheat in more than one ways. I paid for an event and then they rearranged it and I was sent an email that I can take part in another event instead of that. But as I was busy with job change, I tried to avail of it after many months and I was told that I should have booked the other event earlier, but then I was not told of any end date earlier! The organiser bluntly told me to find the email which I could not, so I requested him politely to please check with others in his team, but he just told me that he could not do that!"
"I attended an event on 16th January 2016 for 19.00 and paid for it in advance. The organiser then started the event one hour early . I therefore missed the event.He claimed he emailed me, which he had not. He claimed there was another function booked afterwards and there was not (I stayed behind to check). Other speed daters who had used this company before complained there are timing issues with events with this company. I had to make a journey from the North to Birmingham incurring petrol costs!"
"Hey! im very pleased with asiand8, you guys are doing a fantastic job. Unfortunately It didn't work for me. I have met some great people on here, however I don't think it's for me. I wish you all the best & keep up the good work!"
Hey Kully! Thanks for the kind words :) We also have a new app called MeYou which you may want to try out if you haven't done so already!
"Website was fine but leaving the site is difficult as there is no option to delete ur profile."
Hey Bal, Thanks for the feedback. There is the option to the leave the website via the account settings. Hope you have managed to do this and if not feel free to contact us and we will be able to help you with this :)
"Great service! Managed to find the perfect woman on this site and we are now engaged and getting married next year!"
Hey Harmeet, That's great to hear :) A big congratulations from the AsianD8 Team.
"I accidentally cancelled my membership by mistake.. Wondering if I could get it back..??"
Hi there :) As you have deleted your account, we can't retrieve this account however feel free to join the site again. We also have 5 days free membership when you join!
"I joined AsianD8.com though it's mobile app the other day and I liked the fact it gave me a 5 day free trial. This is something the other sites don't offer. It's also one of the only modern South Asian dating/relationship sites that is support with a mobile app which is handy when you are out and about. There are a few minor glitches, but from my understanding they are a small team so that is understandable. All in all the service is great so far..."
Hey Bhavni, Glad you are enjoying using our services :)
"I am a big skeptic of dating sites, so this was definitely a bit out there for me! I only joined as a few of my friends had met their significant others on the site and I have to say it surprised me in so many ways. There might be the odd strange interaction but overall everyone has been great. It is a great platform to meet other single asians you wouldn't otherwise meet. It is great to see a company that genuinely cares about helping people find love. I have had a great experience so far and I am hoping it continues (not for too long as I would love to meet someone soon) :D"
Hey Maya, Thanks for your great feedback and we hope you find your life partner very soon! :)
AsianD8 is rated 3.43 based on 21 reviews