Asda Van Insurance Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Asda Van Insurance

How would you rate Asda Van Insurance ?

"Great service and pleased with my delivery"
"They did not make me happy. They never arrived at the store. The store staff on customer help desk were abrupt most unhelpful referred me to phone .com line. Person with foreign accent very difficult to understand was to ring me back and leave message all I could get was half a telephone message. I phoned store they tried to put me through to a guy the message came back he was to busy to speak to me had to go to a meeting. Phone .com again a woman told me to accept a refund as there were still the items I wanted. Needless to say there were not. Needless to say I will not shop with them again."
"With 3 small children online food shopping is the way forward. Always have everything we need and great delivery times."
"It was so easy to find what you want and easy to pay and cheap good quality goods"
"Brought all my children's school uniform online. Had it delivered to my local store for free, and it was avaliable 48hrs after I ordered it. Great prices and great quality"
"Delivery times are good and website is easy to use."
"I have always liked ASDA but it was only when I moved abroad that I realised how much I would miss them. Fortunately some items available online. Quality and price of clothing cannot be bettered."
"Just good customer service"
"A nice clean shop with plenty of good value offers always keeps you on the lookout for a good bargain especially beer."
"Good range of reasonably priced mens clothes, ideal place to shop for those last minute holiday clothes."
"Cheap, quick service"
"Not very happy with online order. 50% of my order was substitued with things that not even similar. So annoyed with the order and returned items ."
"Always a good selection, arrives on time love the collect from store option"
"The staff are friendly and helpful. I was able to use the toilets after doing my shopping as it is a long way to the next one. They have a wide choice of products."
"They had a mastectomy swimsuit in a nice style at a reasonable price"
"Purchase a lot of home goods , very fast in arriving Web page good to use"
Asda Van Insurance is rated 4.19 based on 16 reviews