Asda Peterborough Superstore, Peterborough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Asda Peterborough Superstore, Peterborough

West Rivergate Shopping Centre, Peterborough PE1 1ET, UK

Tell us how Asda Peterborough Superstore, Peterborough made you happy
Ordered gift for Christmas because website doesn’t say they are out of stock they decide to replace is with something similar.

I collected the item (box was damaged) and decided i cannot give a pink item as gift for a male so went to return it, staff in store had no clue what they’re doing and one said that once i collect item and don’t hand it back in right away i am unable to return it anymore.

Eventually someone else took the item and returned it however, never gave me any ref no. Only took my order number and phone no. I have then received an email my refund was rejected.

No i have £40 gone and no gift.... really surprised how this store operates they should not steal money from people how is that ok?
We use click and collect now and the tall guy with the tattoos is BRILLIANT always cheerful and helpful at 8 am I the morning!! Thanks for making our experience a pleasant one.
Love this ASDA store, the parking is okay, atm machines good location at entrance, very nice inside with electrical on the left, fruit veg and meats in long aisles, lovey fresh cooked meats pizzas and fresh fish counter, very rare to have to wait for check out. Great location for Iceland George Poundland and shopping centre
Asda Peterborough Superstore, Peterborough is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews