Asda Motorbike Insurance Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Asda Motorbike Insurance

How would you rate Asda Motorbike Insurance ?

"I would highly recommend using Asda motorbike Insurance comparison."
"Good"
"Glad you contacted me , my insurer was £200 dearer than your qoute and i di not have to go through all the forms again."
"Very Good"
"Clear & easy to navigate with plenty of choice. I had no problem finding the right insurer for my needs. Yes I would use again in future."
"I check a lot of compare sites and asda seemed to come out on top by quite a lot"
"Cheeper insurance with more benefits available online"
"Very good will use you again"
"Not competitive"
"simple, easy, good value. What's not to like....and I've been riding, and insuring, bikes for over 40 years."
"Shocking prices I’ve had my licence for 10 years and they was quoting me more for a motorbike then a car"
"Superb Facility From ASDA Quick & Easy To Navigate Five Stars *****"
"Very happy with price good communication would recommend"
"Cheapest quote I could find however within a week company would not honour quote and charged me £60 extra ! This is misleading and original quote should be honoured hence only 3 stars"
"Great insurance"
"Everything worked quickly and smoothly without a problem. I chose the cheapest and was referred on. Eventually I ended up with my insurance placed with that referral. Thanks ASDA!"
"It was cheaper though asda than mce direct"
"For the bike I have , the model and the size of the engine the price in nonsense , ridiculously high."
"It was cheaper than my old one and more covered."
"Very easy to complete application on line and came up with a good selection of competitive quotes. I found one that suited me fine for my Triumph and managed to save over £100 on my renewal quote from my old insurer."
Asda Motorbike Insurance is rated 4.27 based on 516 reviews