Asda Gorseinon Superstore, Swansea Reviews

of reviewers recommend Asda Gorseinon Superstore, Swansea

Heol Y Mynydd, Gorseinon SA4 4BZ, UK

Tell us how Asda Gorseinon Superstore, Swansea made you happy
I bought a joint of pork last week , I normally get the offer 3 for £10.00, but my granddaughter wanted pork so I had to buy a separate joint which cost me Nearly £6.00, when cooked I started to cut it and found it was full of fat and Grissel, they had slapped two small pieces of meat together and all the rest was fat, if I could send you a picture I would, where is quality control ? I've had better meat when I get 3 for ten pounds, I was absolutely disgusted, I won't be doing that again.
Tills constantly crashing on a weekly basis.
Called tonight only one person on the tills ,under staffed on the tills , getting more like Aldi’s and Lidls
Nice shop but coffee shop sraff need re training as are quite rude. Also prices are not clear as to what is a meal deal and a sweet treat. Cakes have stickers on saying meal deal.
There's never fresh bread there they seem to make a full days schedule for the next day, they should only have a few over from day before .everyone loves fresh hot bread,fix it please ,
Good range of products, good prices, friendly staff
Asda Gorseinon Superstore, Swansea is rated 2.33 based on 6 reviews