Asda Basildon Pipps Hill Supercentre, Essex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Asda Basildon Pipps Hill Supercentre, Essex

Heron Retail Park, Miles Gray Rd, Basildon SS14 3AF, UK

Tell us how Asda Basildon Pipps Hill Supercentre, Essex made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Can I say just a big thank you to all your staff in this horrible time. Working extremely hard but equally as usual extremely helpful. Your young porter jay is so helpful. Just thank you. Just one suggestion as we all know we have to queue and as most people are scared or miserable can you maybe rig up your radio or music outside while people are queuing. I bet you would find so much more cheery customers. We can all have a boogie while in line 😁😁😁
The shopping experience at this store is great, however it is spoiled immensely by the experience in the cafe!!!! My daughter and I visit this store most weeks and usually end with a coffee whilst using the time before we pick up her son from school. I say coffee but actually there has been NO coffee machine working for around 2MONTHS now!!!! All they can offer is a cup of Nescafé?? This cafe, actually, hasn’t been worth a visit since the last man left that aged it, he was popular, friendly, competent and the food and drinks flowed. I have no problem with the staff there now, apart from the fact that there aren’t enough of them, but I do not understand why it’s taken so long to replace or repair the machine. We have taken to rushing through the shopping now and visiting Costa across the way.
This Asda is always clean and well stocked. The clothing department is big and bright. The downside is the lack of parking. The car park is very small.
Asda Basildon Pipps Hill Supercentre, Essex is rated 4.33 based on 3 reviews