Ascot Hygiene Ltd Reviews

sales@ascot-hygiene.co.uk

170 Cothill Road, Dry Sandford, Abingdon

Category:
Electrical

How would you rate Ascot Hygiene Ltd ?

"Wow, that's a really clever way of thninikg about it!"
Information
Price
"after much searching bought a Rinnai 17E water heater fro Ascot Hygiene, Colin and the team there were instrumental in my purchase of the heater the information and detail they provided through numerous E-mails was excellent, we even had the offer of speaking direct to the Rinnai rep just to ensure we had indeed got the right heater for the job. A mix up with delivery cost was sorted with no fuss and everything went smoothly. the product arrived with full and comprehensive installation instructions, the chap who installed it said it was one of the nicest heaters he had seen and that the finish and thought that had gone it was plain to see. the heater was installed on 26th June 2013, although early days I am utterly pleased with it. All in all an excellent service and product."
Delivery
"Very good communications and rapid delivery of goods. First class carry on the good work."
Delivery
"We are very pleased with the recent Water Heaters we purchased from Ascot Hygiene for a customer of ours. The units are operating very well and will hopefully lead us to doing some more business with Ascot Hygiene in the near future. Best Regards Michael Lyons Smart Energy Systems"
Delivery
"the deliveries are not that good and you take payment for goods before they are received the product itself is good"
Delivery
"Actually, my purchase was August last year, but coincidentally I have only just installed the 'Perfect 35' water heater I purchased from you. The communication, advice and product were all excellent, I wish more people were so conscientious. Thanks."
Delivery
"PROMPT AND RELIABLE SERVICE, NO QUIBBLES WITH WARRANTY"
Delivery
"I am so pleased with my little Ascot Hygiene. It is brilliant, and everyone that visits my new downstairs loo is so impressed. Thanks Ascot."
Information
Price
"Greta company to deal with"
Ascot Hygiene Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 9 reviews