Artificial Nature Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Artificial Nature Ltd

About Artificial Nature Ltd: Artificial Nature are a specialist online retailer of artificial plants & trees.

The Artificial Nature range is exceptionally high quality and offers lots of choice. This ensures the artificial plants & trees are faithful to their living counterparts and replicate the beauty of nature.

Artificial Nature aim to provide as much information as possible on the website along with large detailed images, to give you peace of mind that you've made the right decision and when the plant arrives at your door, it is exactly what you expected.

The Artificial Nature website is super easy to use and find what you're looking for. It's also really quick to checkout with all the major payment options available (including Paypal and Amex) and it's secured to the top level of compliance with the Payment Cards Industry.

Customer service and experience is paramount - from browsing the website to ordering to delivery to after sales service. Delivery is completely free for everything on the website and will be delivered within 48 hours (terms apply, see website for details). Artificial Nature is a small, honest company and you can expect personal service from people who genuinely care.

contact@artificialnature.co.uk

6 Orchard Gardens

Tell us how Artificial Nature Ltd made you happy

"Cherry Trees arrived safely and within the specified timescales. They look amazingly real to the point where a neighbour commented that we should be careful of the wind as all the blooms would be blown away. Customer service is excellent. At the time of purchase I had tried to add the smooth river stones to my basket but I was unable to do so. I emailed the company and explained the problem and asked if they could add them to my order as the trees were for my daughters wedding and I really wanted them to finish off the look. When the trees arrived the stones were included and they were free of charge. Thank you for a lovely addition to my garden."
"Excellent product just what I was looking for and great value for money. Kept informed of delivery and plant arrived promptly the next day as promised! Packaged well with excellent instructions on how to dress the plant. Very life like and now giving a welcoming feeling to my garden room. Would definitely recommend. Thank you!"
"Thrilled with my beautiful Palm. It was very prompt delivery, very well packaged, complete with instructions on how to dress the palm. It looks so real and very attractive in my conservatory. Visitors can't believe it is artificial. Highly recommended."
"The service has been excellent and efficient,quality of the plants is fantastic and arrived the day after the order was placed in very secure packaging.A great company to do business with and will do again.Thank you Andy and all the team."
"Excellent product and service."
"plant looks fantastic , quick delivery"
"Love our artificial lemon trees! They look great & attract all the best kind of attention, have received many comments. Efficient and friendly service. Thank you so much, would recommend Artificial Nature to everyone."
"Very impressed with the service! I originally ordered the wrong size planter Spoke to Andy (who is very efficient and helpful) and was replaced with right size planter in no time at all. Delighted with my purchase :) x"
"I am very pleased with the plants, particularly the bamboo and the Areca palm. I placed them near my garden wall which is painted with a colour called "Sunset Boulevard", and the green against this colour looks very striking. Specially from a couple of yards away. The two Dracaena in troughs also look good. Dora Randall"
Artificial Nature Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews