Article 1 Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Article 1
"I recommend Article One to anyone needing immigration lawyers. I worked with them for around 2 months with my visa application and their immigration law knowledge was very good and so was their customer service."
Stephanie Buchanan
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, professional people. Everything was dealt with quickly and professionally. Very happy with the service I received."
Lawrence Morris
Verified Buyer
"Flawless service. I was regularly updated by the lawyers in my case and always received a prompt response to my emails and calls. I sent off all my documents and passport to them from DC to NY on a Tuesday and I had them all back with the visa on Friday the same week! Wholeheartedly recommend Article 1 to anyone looking for lawyers to assist them with their visa applications."
Holli Demartino
Verified Buyer
"Very satisfied with the service that both my husband and I received with our Permanent Residence applications."
"My husband and I came to this firm after having used two firms of solicitors. We were confused and disappointed with the advice we had received to date. All our anxiety turned out to be justified when my husband's entrepreneur visa was refused for what clearly was due to poor advice or lack of experience on the part of our previous lawyers. After a detailed consultation, Article 1 agreed to take on our case in an appeal. Alejandro was allocated very senior lawyers to his case at no extra cost due to the complexity of our case. They quickly got on top of all of the hundreds of pages of documents in our case and lodged an appeal. They raised legal arguments and points that had been missed by our previous lawyers. Frustratingly, we had to wait over 7 months for the appeal to come in front of a judge, but we became more and more confident that it was worth the wait as we saw the preparation being carried out by Article 1 and the general quality of their work. When we got to the appeal hearing we were not taken by surprise by any questions asked by the Home Office as we had already been advised by our team of the likely questions that would be asked. The judge openly complemented us on the quality of the appeal bundles and the general perpetration of the case and the Home Office official was clearly having problems responding to our legal arguments in his closing speech. To our delight the Judge allowed the appeal at the end of the hearing. They are not the cheapest law firm out there (their fees were more than triple our earlier lawyers), but we honestly have no regrets because at least we got proper advice and service for once. We are eternally grateful to the team and cannot recommend them enough and our family is now finally united after an absurdly unfair refusal that kept me and my daughter apart from my husband for over a year."
"Very happy with everything. I would recommend this company."
Aaron Warshavsky
Verified Buyer
"My family initially approached Article 1 to review our multiple indefinite visa applications to make sure we had not missed anything. I was confident we had prepared everything perfectly. However, Article 1 noticed fatal errors in the supporting documents. Within less than a week the applications were fixed, updated and submitted and we had our indefinite cards in our hands. We are very happy with Article 1's service."
"Article One was very helpful and professional. We were always in direct contact with the lawyers assisting us and, partly due to the fact that our global mobility requirements were dealt with so quickly by Article One, we were able to set up a UK branch of our company within a few weeks with our commercial lawyers. Communication was excellent and the advice was clear. One of the best law firms we have dealt with in the UK."
Dariush Sassani
Verified Buyer
"My family's case got dealt with compassion and professionalism. Article 1 did an excellent job with our complicated case. They are great attorneys and know what they are talking about."
"Very professional and efficient company."
"Despite a very tight deadline due to my circumstances, my visa application was prepared and filed quickly. I was able to switch off and leave everything to Article 1. When decisions had to be made by me they provided me with a clear explanation of all of the options and their consequences. Excellent firm and I would have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Excellent experience. I will definitely be returning for help with my extension application."
Nathan Allen
Verified Buyer
"I have no complaints about Article 1's service or quality of work. Everything was excellent and they got my entrepreneur visa issued quickly and without fuss. Since obtaining my visa I have continued to use them for advice in relation to recruiting a non-European worker for my company and their service continues to be of the same high standard as before."
Troy Peterson
Verified Buyer
"We were recommended to Article 1 by a friend of my wife and glad that we were. They did a great job with our case and kept us informed of what was happening every step of the way. We were totally satisfied with all their work and they were very friendly."
Kimberley Leyland
Verified Buyer
"Everything was easy and painless. Any questions I had were answered quickly and I generally felt I was dealing with real professionals. I recommend the firm."
"I had no negative experience. The service was spot on and fast."
Ziyad Al-Khafrah
Verified Buyer
"I had an good experience with article1. They prepared my application carefully and I always felt I was in good hands. All important advice they gave me on the telephone was emailed to me and I always knew what stage my application was at. Most importantly they got my visa issued to me within days."
"They did exactly what they promised. They got my visa within the time estimate and fee estimate they gave me at the beginning."
"We are a large professional services firm and instructed Article 1 to secure our sponsor licence and obtain a work visa to transfer one our employee from Toronto office and a senior associate who agreed to join us from one of the Big Four in the UK. We found Article 1 to be a thoroughly professional and efficient firm with experienced and friendly staff. Our team of lawyers always responded quickly and they often accommodated us by making calls late in the evening in the UK due to time zone differences. A pleasure to deal with and would recommend them to anyone seeking immigration advice. We certainly will be continuing to draw on their expertise for all our immigration needs."
Anastasia Kuznetsov
Verified Buyer
"A very professional firm with experienced and friendly lawyers. They took only a few days to prepare my application. I always could speak to the partner in my case when I needed to and the team always kept me updated about my application."
Article 1 is rated 5.00 based on 28 reviews