Arista living Reviews

Over A Month
Over A Week
Read Arista living Reviews

About Arista living:

Create your own bed in 3 clicks.

The bed is absolutely lovley and I love the storage too.
Arista living 5 star review on 1st April 2022 Arista living 5 star review on 1st April 2022 Arista living 5 star review on 1st April 2022 Arista living 5 star review on 1st April 2022 Arista living 5 star review on 1st April 2022
I love my bed. This is the 2nd bed I've bought from Arista and I'm in love. I now have the TV bed. It's super lush, so cosy and comfortable. The best part about the bed is the tv which goes up and down with the click of a button. Putting the bed together was easy. Didn't take long at all.
Beautiful beds which look high-end, easy to assemble, delivery and updates were good too. The concept of designing your own bed online is great.
Arista living 5 star review on 30th May 2022
We have had a very positive experience with our Arista bed. We chose the TV bed and it is perfectly designed. The bed makes a perfect edition to our bedroom, the quality is amazing.
Arista living 5 star review on 30th May 2022
I was really happy with the service I received, my bed arrived by the time I expected & I'm so pleased with the quality!!
Arista living 5 star review on 14th May 2022
Lovely bed! Lovely company! Really happy with our ottoman extra storage bed. Really good value for money. So pleased with it!
Arista living 5 star review on 26th April 2022
Well what can I say! weve never slept so well! husband has struggled sleeping for years and we both get a full night sleep in our new bed. The bed is not only super comfy but is majorly elegant in our bedroom and has an incredible amount of storage underneath
Arista living 5 star review on 25th April 2022 Arista living 5 star review on 25th April 2022
We are so happy with our beautiful bed from Arista Living. We opted for the ottoman extra storage base which gives an amazing amount of extra storage and is very easy to open and close. From customer service to product quality, the whole process has been faultless and couldn’t recommend them enough.
Arista living 5 star review on 19th April 2022
Great bed, looks fab and the ottoman base is a fantastic space saving / storage feature. Comes delivered in separate pieces and needs building at home.
Arista living 5 star review on 19th April 2022 Arista living 5 star review on 19th April 2022 Arista living 5 star review on 19th April 2022 Arista living 5 star review on 19th April 2022 Arista living 5 star review on 19th April 2022
Beautiful bed, great communication.
Arista living 5 star review on 19th April 2022
Absolutely in love with my stunning bed. The quality is absolutely brilliant and the style really gives that hotel feel to our room!
Arista living 5 star review on 12th April 2022
The most beautiful bed. I’m very pleased with it; it’s attractive with the detailed headboard and the ottoman storage is very handy. I get so many compliments about where it’s from. I just love it
Arista living 5 star review on 12th April 2022 Arista living 5 star review on 12th April 2022 Arista living 5 star review on 12th April 2022
Excellent customer service and the new bed looks amazing. 5 months on, it’s holding up very well to every day use, would recommend.
Arista living 4 star review on 11th April 2022
So happy with our new bed, arrived quickly, easy to assemble & looks fantastic! highly recommend!
My Arista bed is not only really practical with its storage, it’s also so beautiful. I love the cream fabric style and the details are perfect.
Arista living 5 star review on 10th April 2022 Arista living 5 star review on 10th April 2022 Arista living 5 star review on 10th April 2022 Arista living 5 star review on 10th April 2022
I’m in love with this bed, the headboard is beautiful and the best aesthetic feature about it. I chose the extra ottoman storage bed frame which has been so great for extra storage - the only thing I would say is that I thought the ottoman storage would be bigger/ higher but it still has a lot of space. The bed frame is really sturdy and it wasn’t too hard to put together either.
Arista living 5 star review on 7th April 2022
Amazing service, great product that looks stylish and sleek. Highly recommended and will continue to support this company!
Arista living 5 star review on 7th April 2022
My experience with Arista living has been amazing from start to finish. The communication from placing my order to the bed being delivered was fantastic, they kept me updated every step of the way. The bed itself did not disappoint its absolutely beautiful and also so practical with the added storage options. Assembly time was minimal with easy to follow instructions, all in all over the moon. Thanks Arista!
Arista living 5 star review on 7th April 2022 Arista living 5 star review on 7th April 2022
We have the bed in our guest room. It was super easy to fit together and was done in 15 minutes. The bed is an ottoman so the storage is invaluable. The cream fabric is soft and the perfect colour palette to match any decor. Totally recommend and if I had any more bedrooms that needed a bed I’d have another!
Arista living 5 star review on 5th April 2022 Arista living 5 star review on 5th April 2022 Arista living 5 star review on 5th April 2022
We are so over the moon with our new bed from Arista living. It was very easy to create yourself from colour and material to even the storage option underneath. The delivery was very quick and the guys delivered it to the room of choice which was good. Setting the bed up was very straight forward with the instructions and we are so pleased with it! It matches the room perfectly and the quality is just outstanding 👌 I highly recommend them! 5* Thanks guys !
Arista living 5 star review on 4th April 2022
Good quality bed and very easy to order
Arista living 5 star review on 4th April 2022