www.arexons.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend www.arexons.com

Tell us how www.arexons.com made you happy

"Close to where I live, there are no shops where you can buy Auto Finesse products, or any other renown detailing brand. The only detailing products you can go and buy are the Arexons, sold in every Brico and supermarket. Unbelievable. Typical useless convenience products made by people who aren't knowledgeable in the field. Polish for example. I machine polished my whole Golf following the instructions precisely, and at the moment of buffing it off (panel per panel) it spread all out and left so much crusty white residue all over the car. Their wax too. After waxing the car I tested it spilling a glass of water on various zones. Well the surface of my car was totally the opposite of hydrophobic. The water didn't flush off nor created any kind of beading effect. Horrible, I now understand whh they are so cheap. You get what you pay for and spending a couple more bucks for some high quality Auto Finesse products really makes a huge difference!"
www.arexons.com is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews