APRIL UK Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend APRIL UK

enquiries@april-uk.com

APRIL UK, April House, Almondsbury Business Centre, Bradley Stoke,

How would you rate APRIL UK ?

"Lovely and helpful staff to speak too ."
"My initial contact was excellent. No pressure to buy, the agent was extremely helpful and found me the best price and best policy. Due to a family circumstance I had to cancel the policy. Very easy to do, yet again pleasant helpful staff. No penalisation. Excellent service."
"No muss, no fuss, April processed my dental claim promptly and with the minimum of fuss."
"We have had a policy for several years and have been pleased with it. Have been able to get through on the phone quickly and any query has dealt with efficiently and helpfully by the person concerned. In the past any claim has been dealt with clearly and promptly ."
William Finlayson
Verified Reviewer
"I got an excellent policy with April that has been running for many years, staff are always very friendly and answer questions promptly"
"I have claimed twice in the past few weeks for dental work and for a chiropractor. In each case, April UK have been very prompt in the handling of reimbursing me for the monies that I have paid. I am very impressed with them and I will have no hesitation in recommending them."
"They were very quick at answering my query. The mail was informative and friendly, if that makes sense. It made me feel that I was talking to someone who wanted to help."
"I got a very efficient and professional service when I contacted April for a claim, it is much appreciated in the current climate of poor customer services. Great!"
"I had an issue with dual insurance payments and after one quick call yesterday and sending one email with proof today, Sam rectified the situation for me. Great service!"
"My query was dealt with swiftly and Claire sibbald was very helpful and efficient.. would highly recommend."
"The product itself I thought was very good, and the customer service I received on the phone was top notch."
"Great service, any inquiries I had were answered very quickly, Lesley was excellent, incredibly helpful and efficient."
"Great Service !"
"Quickly made aware of my policy details and the events that are likely to take place on certain dates. Also the comfort that I can continue with my premiums as normal and have the cover I need. Thanks."
"I have been with April UK since 2006, and have always found them to be prompt and extremely helpful with any queries that I may have. Payments are always made direct into my bank account and within 7 days of my claim being made."
"very good"
"Gave me some money back without me knowing I was due any first class honesty"
"Very helpful and efficient chat online"
"Excellent customer service"
"I've got insurance provide by my empolyer now and i had to cancel my existing one from April and only took me couple minutes by chatting to Ellie."
APRIL UK is rated 4.50 based on 205 reviews