APRIL UK Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend APRIL UK

enquiries@april-uk.com

APRIL UK, April House, Almondsbury Business Centre, Bradley Stoke,

How would you rate APRIL UK ?

"Do not buy this policy, the detail is in the small print, a visit to the doctor 3 years ago with no medical treatment required and no further symptoms for 3 years , it cleared up on its own, meant that when the symptoms happened again I was not covered. The way the claim was handled was unprofessional as they withdrew funding for my operation 3 days before it was due to take pace. The policy is not worth the paper it was written on. The leaflets and advertising promises do not match up to the reality of a claim."
"I phoned with a query about form, a young lady dealt with it very effiently so i send form off with two claims attached and have just received letter comfirming that the money will be my account within 5 days, very impressed. Thankyou"
"The best private medical insurance company I’ve dealt with. Polite, professional and can’t do enough to help. Much better value for money than other providers."
"They answered my query very fast and all done by email!! Perfect."
"A rather silly enquiry by myself dealt with with efficiency and humour! Excellent service."
"I have been paying into an account for Insurance and I will receive full payment as agreed now the term has been completed."
"very fast to sort things out and friendly staff good work april"
"I've been trying to get approval for coverage for about 4 weeks now. The incompetence of this company is staggering. They don't seem to follow-up with my overworked GP to get confirmation, leaving that task to me. They don't respond to my emails. They take days to take any action. I don't know if they are under-staffed or if the company is just horrible. Never had such poor, glacial treatment from an insurance company before. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND"
Dear sir/madam, I’m sorry you feel our service has not been of a high standard. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service, so please can you email enquiries@april-uk.com or call me on 0800 028 0849 and I will review the issue immediately. Kind regards, Lynsey Garland, Customer Services Manager.
"Lovely and helpful staff to speak too ."
"My initial contact was excellent. No pressure to buy, the agent was extremely helpful and found me the best price and best policy. Due to a family circumstance I had to cancel the policy. Very easy to do, yet again pleasant helpful staff. No penalisation. Excellent service."
"No muss, no fuss, April processed my dental claim promptly and with the minimum of fuss."
"We have had a policy for several years and have been pleased with it. Have been able to get through on the phone quickly and any query has dealt with efficiently and helpfully by the person concerned. In the past any claim has been dealt with clearly and promptly ."
"I got an excellent policy with April that has been running for many years, staff are always very friendly and answer questions promptly"
"I have claimed twice in the past few weeks for dental work and for a chiropractor. In each case, April UK have been very prompt in the handling of reimbursing me for the monies that I have paid. I am very impressed with them and I will have no hesitation in recommending them."
"They were very quick at answering my query. The mail was informative and friendly, if that makes sense. It made me feel that I was talking to someone who wanted to help."
"I got a very efficient and professional service when I contacted April for a claim, it is much appreciated in the current climate of poor customer services. Great!"
"I had an issue with dual insurance payments and after one quick call yesterday and sending one email with proof today, Sam rectified the situation for me. Great service!"
"My query was dealt with swiftly and Claire sibbald was very helpful and efficient.. would highly recommend."
"The product itself I thought was very good, and the customer service I received on the phone was top notch."
"Great service, any inquiries I had were answered very quickly, Lesley was excellent, incredibly helpful and efficient."
APRIL UK is rated 4.48 based on 213 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!