APRIL UK Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend APRIL UK

enquiries@april-uk.com

APRIL UK, April House, Almondsbury Business Centre, Bradley Stoke,

How would you rate APRIL UK?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Gave me some money back without me knowing I was due any first class honesty"
"Very helpful and efficient chat online"
"Excellent customer service"
"I've got insurance provide by my empolyer now and i had to cancel my existing one from April and only took me couple minutes by chatting to Ellie."
"everything is very good!!!"
"The online adviser "Lewis" was able to answer all my questions quickly and efficiently."
"Speedy, friendly, specific."
Anthony Watson
Unverified Reviewer
"Quick interaction with a knowledgeable and helpful member of your team"
"used the live chat facility, speedy and easy to change address details,"
"Been a loyal customer for several years and never made a claim before now. Was sick in October and off work till 3/01/18 . The claim forms arrived promptly and I returned them with doctors section and accountants section completed at my expense, the forms asked for "your latest tax return " which for me was for year ending April 16 . My year ending April 17 is not due until at latest 31st Jan 2018 as per hmrc guidelines - like many self employed the month of Jan is when I my accounts are processed every year. Have now been told by insurance that "your latest tax return " is not good enough even though this is my most recent . I Have been left with no income right through Xmas and new year. I can't afford to return to accountants having already paid them for "you latest tax return " and various other requested pieces of information to have the other options of 3 months accounts leaning up to illness prepared seperately. I have been seriously ill and unable to speed up the process of my next tax return (don't think I am being treated fairly in expecting me to change the month in which I do my tax return whilst I'll and during my period of illness", my accountants were also very busy with the run up to the festive period .I had also supplied a further covering letter from chartered accountants stating that my next tax years turnover and profits would be similar to year ending April 2016 and bank statements for the period of illness, I feel very let down by this company. I have never missed a monthly instalment or made a claim with April . 😡 Happy new year -"
Hi Derek, sorry to hear that you feel you have been let down. Can you please send us an email to enquiries@april-uk.com. I will then be able to review your query and help you. Kind Regards, Ellie
"answered my query quickly and efficiently."
"Awful customer service, each advisor tells you something different. Once you jump through all different hoops for them you might get a referral but then they wont cover the next consultation! Stick with Bupa"
Dear Matt. We are sorry to hear the problems that you are experiencing when attempting to make a claim. We will contact you directly to see how we can assist you. Kind regards, Ellie.
"Very easy pleasant contact. Job done promptly. Very happy with service from Ellie."
"quick reply to my questions"
Geraldine Lord
Unverified Reviewer
"helpful online adviser. immediate and efficient response. if I receive the paperwork this afternoon by email i would give a 10. thanks"
"Customer service is excellent, always get a quick response and very helpful. I've had my plan 12 years now and I will continue with it."
"Made changes to account as asked, quick and fast! Polite and helpful."
"Quick and helpful response"
George Cooke
Verified Reviewer
"I was very kindly and ably assisted today by Ellie who was most informative and helpful regarding a policy I have with April UK."
"Great service and very friendly"
APRIL UK is rated 4.46 based on 189 reviews