Appy TV Reviews

27% of reviewers recommend Appy TV

Tell us how Appy TV made you happy

Telephone
"I can't get enough of the massive number of channels and programmes, keep it up!"
"Great access to content, the amount of channels is enormous though some servers are slow which is not appy tvs fault so you have to pick your channel carefully and not stream from japan ha!"
"Used since last October 2016, very sophisticated media streamer."
"after my last review when I was not happy, I was contacted by a member of the Appy staff called Mathew. he listened to my complaints and very kindly help me sort them out. he took a list of the reasons I was not happy and promised to look into them. I always give credit when its due and would like to thank Mathew for helping me out and leaving me with a package I am now happy with and for dealing with my complaint so efficiently...my confidence is restored!"
"Had a problem but the manager soon resolved it .He was very friendly and polite. I would always advise to speak to a manager as customer services came across as rude and unhelpful."
"I have 4 of these tv boxes and they are fantastic, one upstairs, one downstairs, and one in each of the childrens rooms. The youngest who uses the box is 7 years old and she can use it fine. Even better than me. I can watch sports, movies, which is all I'm interested in and the kida can watch child films as welll as play games. Its a user friendly, great content box and I would recommend to anyone thinking about a tv service. For the price im paying ive got a bargain."
"As I live in a rural area I am limited to my options regarding choices for providers for TV, Film and Sport packages. I am so Appy I chose Appy TV as the choices are limitless as to what I can watch at a fraction of the cost of other providers. Now I have fibre I can sit and enjoy my films in crystal clear clarity with no buffering. An issue with my remote was dealt with quickly, efficiently and most of all no jargon was used by the advisor. I would recommend Appy TV to anyone"
"A fantastic product for all the family, the kids love it! Easy to use and quick to set up!"
"Struggled a little with the box at first as I'm not great with new stuff, however the support staff were excellent and the time showed me how to find things on the box. Overall very happy."
"Can I just ask everyone that says this is no good for streaming change all the wires and you need a certain speed of Internet for Sd channels or hd or your going to get buffering make sure the apps already on it delete them if u don't use them everything you stream gets saved in another place called cache read about video cache on google I only use kodi most the time and most the time it all depends on what build you use there's some really good builds I've used boxes like this for couple years without any problems if you find it slowing down used cache or storage or cache or what ever is getting saved to a file works the exact same way as the Amazon Fire stick use it few months with just kodi it will just start slowing down same sort of thing as a pc plus it's always better to use an Ethernet cable either that just reset the whole box useually aswell if you've not got good internet that can effect buffering n picture resolution good site or app fur testing internet speed is google speedtest okla a think very accurate but use all probably no all this just thought a would say if anyone of the people with the bad reviews did you actually look at the hardware in the box it's actually not bad better than most boxes"
"Got everything i need no hasstle"
"Actually it's not that bad, but what I would say is improve the TV guide and recording system, turns out I had a faulty box. Apart from that, not very bad"
"Spoke to an agent called Lisa, great support and a quick service"
"The box was easy to setup and it has a well laid out interface. The Air mouse makes navigating a doodle. Generally Impressed with the box and the quality of the steaming. So far no complaints :-)"
"Got my Appy box a few months ago.. I won't lie, it took me a while to get used to it.. it's very different from anything I've personally had before..!! But, OVERALL, I am impressed with the apps that I can access via the box and also the content I can access.. The box is small and portable, so we can take it to use where ever there is WiFi... which is a bonus! Did take us a little while to set up and figure out how to navigate around, but found that the online YouTube videos from other users helped massively (so worth a look at them!).. Overall, good value for money!"
"After speaking to someone this morning I am happier with Appy tv. It is a shame this wasn't dealt with so effiently before maybe I wouldn't have cancelled. Can you please send confirmation of my cancellation to p.pollard@harrisfalconwood.org.uk stating that there is no charge as stated in our conversation this morning. Many thanks for you help to whoever helped this morning."
"We are so disappointed with the service from Appy Tv. It has never worked films and sport buffer all the time. I have called several times most times waiting up to 20 minutes for someone to answer. We have gone through with several agents over how to set up. We have tried a new box all to no avail. When we rang to cancel it as we are paying for a service we are not getting we were told it would cost £335. Appy TV is an absolute joke and I would advise anyone to avoid them!!"
"needs setup"
"Was sold this box with false promise to be able to record and to watch films catch up TV and sports we have had it now for over 4 months we have had to put are bt box back in to record and watch free view only used the box to watch dodgy films with very poor picture some times they are foreign, the football is extremely poor picture you can not watch it catch up does not work and up to last week the box just hasn't worked overall we are counting down the contract just wish we stayed with bt not not been taking in by these cowboys 😬"
"*DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!*If I could rate zero stars I would! Crappy Tv would be a far better name! Ignorant staff with atrocious customer service who speak to you like your stupid. So called “contacts” are impossible to get out of without ridiculous fees to pay! Cowboys!"
Appy TV is rated 2.07 based on 56 reviews