Appy TV Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appy TV
Telephone

Tell us how Appy TV made you happy
I can't get enough of the massive number of channels and programmes, keep it up!
Great access to content, the amount of channels is enormous though some servers are slow which is not appy tvs fault so you have to pick your channel carefully and not stream from japan ha!
Used since last October 2016, very sophisticated media streamer.
after my last review when I was not happy, I was contacted by a member of the Appy staff called Mathew. he listened to my complaints and very kindly help me sort them out. he took a list of the reasons I was not happy and promised to look into them.
I always give credit when its due and would like to thank Mathew for helping me out and leaving me with a package I am now happy with and for dealing with my complaint so efficiently...my confidence is restored!
Had a problem but the manager soon resolved it .He was very friendly and polite. I would always advise to speak to a manager as customer services came across as rude and unhelpful.
I have 4 of these tv boxes and they are fantastic, one upstairs, one downstairs, and one in each of the childrens rooms. The youngest who uses the box is 7 years old and she can use it fine. Even better than me. I can watch sports, movies, which is all I'm interested in and the kida can watch child films as welll as play games. Its a user friendly, great content box and I would recommend to anyone thinking about a tv service. For the price im paying ive got a bargain.
As I live in a rural area I am limited to my options regarding choices for providers for TV, Film and Sport packages. I am so Appy I chose Appy TV as the choices are limitless as to what I can watch at a fraction of the cost of other providers. Now I have fibre I can sit and enjoy my films in crystal clear clarity with no buffering. An issue with my remote was dealt with quickly, efficiently and most of all no jargon was used by the advisor.
I would recommend Appy TV to anyone
A fantastic product for all the family, the kids love it! Easy to use and quick to set up!
Struggled a little with the box at first as I'm not great with new stuff, however the support staff were excellent and the time showed me how to find things on the box. Overall very happy.
Appy TV is rated 2.05 based on 57 reviews